forum

Yousei Teikoku - Weiss Flügel

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kurai
General
  1. What is that "1x1.png" file ? And why do you use it in a soryboard ? o.o
  2. I'm not sure about your video offset, I think that her lips move not well with the vocals o.o (or maybe I'm just crazy).
Hard
  1. 02:37:931 (1) - Most of the players use the default skin (because they don't know they can change it 8D), so they have a orange/red spinner-circle and red hitbursts. This circle is red, it may be very difficult to see it after the spinner because it blends in the spinner circle and it is hidden by the hitburst.You should consider putting this circle somewhere else.
  2. 01:20:597 (1) - Even if this circle isn't red, I would put it somewhere else to make it more visible because it is still hidden by the hitburst.
  3. 01:07:264 (1) - I find its track too close from the previous slider, not something very important, but it's kinda ugly.
Insane
  1. 01:20:597 (1) - Same as in [Hard]
  2. 01:43:597 (5) - If I follow the way you have used whistle just earlier, the whistle should be at the start of this slider.
  3. 01:44:264 (6,7) - And the whistle should be on (6), not on (7).
  4. 02:37:931 (1) - Same as in [Hard]
ziin

KuraiPettan wrote:

General
What is that "1x1.png" file ? And why do you use it in a soryboard ? o.o
this is to make the song last longer so the video doesn't quit out at a stupid time. Note that the file is unimportant, just the sb, so delete the file lolcubes, especially because it's not 67 bytes (the smallest size for a 1x1 png image).
Topic Starter
lolcubes

KuraiPettan wrote:

General
  1. What is that "1x1.png" file ? And why do you use it in a soryboard ? o.o I spoke to ziin about it and indeed it's not necessary, file removed.
  2. I'm not sure about your video offset, I think that her lips move not well with the vocals o.o (or maybe I'm just crazy). I actually think the same, however I don't think I can get it right. This is as best as I can do, because if I use earlier values then the video will be off later on. Actually even on the original video the song and video aren't synced perfectly. :/ (atleast the one I have)
Hard
  1. 02:37:931 (1) - Most of the players use the default skin (because they don't know they can change it 8D), so they have a orange/red spinner-circle and red hitbursts. This circle is red, it may be very difficult to see it after the spinner because it blends in the spinner circle and it is hidden by the hitburst.You should consider putting this circle somewhere else. True. I fixed this by adding another white color and colorhaxing the map. It's impossible otherwise.
  2. 01:20:597 (1) - Even if this circle isn't red, I would put it somewhere else to make it more visible because it is still hidden by the hitburst. I find it appropriate because the focus of the spinner is the center.
  3. 01:07:264 (1) - I find its track too close from the previous slider, not something very important, but it's kinda ugly. Repositioned the combo a little, so, fixed.
Insane
  1. 01:20:597 (1) - Same as in [Hard] Same as in [Hard]. :D
  2. 01:43:597 (5) - If I follow the way you have used whistle just earlier, the whistle should be at the start of this slider. Ah, I am actually doing something different here. If you notice a reeaaally subtle "ticking" in the background, you will notice it has a rhythm. Due to the vocals you can't really recognize the whole rhythm, but most of it that I recognized, I used whistles to follow it. I think it's a nice change from standard usage of soft whistles and having a rhythmic feel to it feels nice to me.
  3. 01:44:264 (6,7) - And the whistle should be on (6), not on (7). Same reason here.
  4. 02:37:931 (1) - Same as in [Hard] Fixed!
Thanks!
Kurai
Fabulous!
Topic Starter
lolcubes
\:D/
Andrea
Even with my best, I can't find anything wrong here... Great job!

Ranked~
Kawayi Rika
Omedeto lolcubes ~ <3
Darksonic
Gratz :D
OnosakiHito
Cestitam jos jednom~
Topic Starter
lolcubes
Yay! \:D/

Thanks guys.
DaxMasterix
lalcubas prah
Natteke
Can't DL for some reason
Topic Starter
lolcubes
Yeah apparently alot of people are having problems with downloading it. I am not sure what is wrong because it was working before but it's not only this map I'm afraid. Several maps just keep refusing to get updated too so I'm assuming it's the server side. No specific details yet though.

Stay tuned!
Kurai
It's ranked yeah \:D/
Dino99
Congratz!!~~ :D
Natteke

lolcubes wrote:

Yeah apparently alot of people are having problems with downloading it. I am not sure what is wrong because it was working before but it's not only this map I'm afraid. Several maps just keep refusing to get updated too so I'm assuming it's the server side. No specific details yet though.

Stay tuned!
Can't dl any map, not only this
Hiza-chan

Natteke wrote:

lolcubes wrote:

Stay tuned!
Can't dl any map, not only this
I dled Junko Okada - Kizamu Kisetsu (TV Size) just fine. Can't seem to dl this map though.
Hernan
I can download other maps, this one ain't working.
Natteke
Hm, it seems newly submitted maps are not working, I've just submitted mine and can't DL
spboxer3
congratz~cubes ;)
Selee
"pop".

Is it supposed to be "Rock" genre?
Jalatiphra
theres a problem with the download.. its always corrupt
DarkRingSystem
no video .ver can not download ...orz
BlazingFX
I dl'ed the with video one, osu! says it's corrupt and moves it to Failed folder ;X . It was the complete 18.4 mb too
SeeU_old
Congrats :)
DaxMasterix
This need a new Full Submit.. i think.. The file is broken.. and don't have the .osu of all the diffs.. Only the Custom Sounds, mp3 and video. :V
---Assault[K]---
nuuuuu i cant play it. broken file lol. :(
sayamaster
I can't download with out video,why?
---Assault[K]---

sayamaster wrote:

even with video i cant open it, without video 0kb with video 18.3mb but open in osu = failed.
gaodeng
I can download but can't upload.......
gaodeng
me too lol.....I can download this with video,but it can't be uploaded..
thOnz
download no video= failed.. download w/ video= DL-ing 18mb then trransfer to osu = incomplete / corrupt :O
---Assault[K]---

thOnz wrote:

download no video= failed.. download w/ video= DL-ing 18mb then trransfer to osu = incomplete / corrupt :O

---Assault[K]--- wrote:

sayamaster wrote:

even with video i cant open it, without video 0kb with video 18.3mb but open in osu = failed.
No idea waiting for lolcubes response T.T
whymeman
I'll send in a report to get this checked out. Please hold on till the issue is fixed.
yoshilove
正常にダウンロードできなかったので (So could not download successfully)
ミラー(Mirror)
DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?mvzd2w5xh28chvc

全レベルの譜面を入れておきましたのでしばらくはこちらで正常にプレイできます。
(So I've put all levels of music can be played successfully here for a while.)
---Assault[K]---

yoshilove wrote:

正常にダウンロードできなかったので (So could not download successfully)
ミラー(Mirror)
DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?mvzd2w5xh28chvc

全レベルの譜面を入れておきましたのでしばらくはこちらで正常にプレイできます。
(So I've put all levels of music can be played successfully here for a while.)
ミラーしていただきありがとうございます。
(Thank you for the mirror.)

EDIT:

同じエラーが発生しました。
失敗に移動し、ファイルが壊れている/不完全です。
(Same error.
Moved to fail , file is incomplete / corrupt.)
yoshilove
Video file is corrupt
**whitewing.avi**

Renamed
39320 Yousei Teikoku - Weiss Fluegel.osz ---> 39320 Yousei Teikoku - Weiss Fluegel.zip

Unzip the compressed file

Put in folder
\osu!\Songs
whymeman
Alright, the mapset should be fixed now. Thanks for waiting.
yoshilove
18.3MB --> 20.0MB
なおりましたね (Healed :)

Cyril Scarlet
Gratz

show more