forum

TRUE - BUTTERFLY EFFECTOR

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
caca1597
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Rabu, 02 Mei 2018 at 10.38.22

Artist: TRUE
Title: BUTTERFLY EFFECTOR
Source: ひなろじ~from Luck & Logic~
Tags: Hina logi caca1597 pishifat Xexxar BarkingMadDogOP Anime Spring 2017
BPM: 141
Filesize: 3885kb
Play Time: 00:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extra : Liones Yelistratova (0 stars, 0 notes)
  2. Normal (1,76 stars, 116 notes)
Download: TRUE - BUTTERFLY EFFECTOR
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Give some correction :"3
You can put some suggestion in comment

And
I Need GD for Hard and Insane Diff :)

Thanks

Signature

caca1597
July - San
Oh hello!
I see you are new to this mapping
Okay, do not worry!
I will gladly show you all the wonderful world of mapping ...
I will try to explain each point in the best possible way ..
(To understand that my English is not good)
(And also that mapping is not something that is learned in a day, it can take a long time .. u.u)

Okay...Let's do this!

The BMP Is : 142,000
and the Offset: 301

First, for this to be an easy has too many stars ..
Press Ctrl + Shift + A (There you will open the AiMod, where you will see the errors of your map) (From Preview point to the Distance Snap) In the part above you will see the difficulty that your map has there, it will say "Normal" if this is an easy it should say "Easy" right ?, do not worry I'll help you lower the stars ..

Now .. What is the "Distance Snap" Is the distance between the notes, as it says, Hold Alt, and with the mouse wheel adjust the distance between notes, the best for easy is between 0.80 and 1.2

Now, on the right side of the screen, you will see an option that says "Distance Snap". Activate it and keep it activated for the entire map. In the easy and normal diffs, you should always keep the distance function activated.

Now let's see, the preview point, how is it placed?
Very easy! Let's see in the top part where it says "File" "Edit" "View" "Compose" "Desing" "Timing" "Web" and "Help" Click on "Timing" and go to the last option "Set current Position as preview Point "

Let's go to "Song Setup" and "Audio" listen to the different Hitsounds that the game brings, and look what could get better in this song, also lower the volume to the hitsounds, they become very annoying when they are very loud :?

For me, I think the best hitsounds for this song could be "Drum" I think it's the one that is best heard for this song, but it's of your clear taste :)

Now let's see ... What is the Kiai Time? is the strongest moment or the chorus of the song, How can I place a kiai time? much easier than the preview point ...

The kiai part is this ..

Starts at 00:53:066 - and end in 01:04:981 -

Start over here 01:06:683 - and end in 01:23:705 -

(In some songs there may be more than one kiai mode)

We go to the "Timing" part and go to "Timing Setup Panel"
Here Click and Click on the plus sign,"+"

Then go to "Style" and click on "Kiai Mode" so easy, then to deactivate the kiai time we go to the part where the chorus or part ends and we do the same thing only by deactivating the option of "Kiai Mode"

You also have to lower the volume a bit to kiai mode, since there is also the "Audio" part, as I said it can be very annoying if they are too loud :|

It is better that you erase everything you did, to be able to place the changes, try to ALWAYS follow the white bars, these bars are the rhythm of the song, and you always have to follow them :D

These white bars that you see here? They are the rhythm of the song always follow them, You can also place hitsounds to the circles on the right side of the screen (Where you have the "Distance Snap") Have the different Hitsounds "Clap" "Finish" "Whistle", place them while you do the map, always to the rhythm, and remember to keep the Snap distance activated, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to add me and I will try to explain it to you, and if you have not understood something... TOO! or you can just reread what I have put

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :) :) :)

Okay Dude...

that's all for now, then I'll go back and see how you've improved!

bay :D
Topic Starter
caca1597
Thanks to helping me :"3
July - San
Complete the map please, and there I will give you mods :D
Topic Starter
caca1597

July - San wrote:

Complete the map please, and there I will give you mods :D

it was complete it in normal diff, next time i wanna making insane diff
bigfrog
hello here o/ from queue~
I won't mod something detail cuz you didn't follow the right rhythm at most of the map xd

here are something i can suggest :>
1.try to follow the drum sound and vocal instead of placing the objects randomly
2.try to place the slider head at white tick unless you choose to follow the vocal
3.try to make your pattern more neat like using blanket or parallel or symmetry
4.uh i think you should find someone to give you the right timing cuz it sound still miss a red tick some where xd
5.if you're not sure of the metadata, also try to call someone to help you with it

guess it's all i can say >< feel free to call me back when you've got my point and the map have improved a lot :> GL~
(btw no kd plz)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.