Paska Mafia (MAFIA & JESTER WIN)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lybydose
ib mafia hammer
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
o_O

Pieguy? Really? Then again, he's so clever, he can even act like he's pro-town 24/7.

Vote: pieguy
0_o

Rantai wrote:

I am 100% serious. pieguy returned a guilty for me.

As for flavour, if DxS did protect me the other night, does that mean I had AIDS..?
MY EXCLAMATION WAS DIRECTED AT THE GAME ITSELF :P

@RANTAI, EITHER THAT OR HE WAS BLUFFING TO FOOL THE MAFIA. DOESN'T REALLY MATTER NOW THOUGH.

I'D LOVE TO MAKE THIS THE QUICKEST DAY EVER, BUT LET'S WAIT FOR PIEGUY TO SHOW UP FIRST. THOUGH SEEING AS RANTAI ALREADY "LAZY" (HE APPEARS TO "NOT BOTHER" WITH AN INVESTIGATION SOMETIMES), IT WOULD BE TOO RIDICULOUS FOR HIM TO BE INSANE TOO.

UNLESS HE'S MAFIA. BUT YEAH.
0_o
UM, OK
Rantai
If I am insane.

I want a doughnut.
Rantai
Actually if that was a bluff then well played DxS, well played.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Might be another bastard move by the mods, you know. Salvage did kill himself even though his role PM said he had the ability to do a crapload of stuff.
0_o

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Might be another bastard move by the mods, you know. Salvage did kill himself even though his role PM said he had the ability to do a crapload of stuff.
YEAH WE'VE ESTABLISHED THAT, BUT BEING INSANE ON TOP OF THE INVESTIGATIONS SOMETIMES NOT GOING THROUGH IS A LIIITTLE BIT MUCH.

STILL, I WOULDN'T BE SHOCKED. SURPRISED, BUT NOT SHOCKED.
Rantai
My thoughts exactly.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
True, Faceman, insane and sometimes get a result is a bit interesting.

..Then again, we did target the same person N1. He might be random, but that's just a dick move if that's the case.

I guess it's time to do more sanity checks.
Rantai
Wow I just realised out of all the night action roles I'm the only who doesn't involve killing.

Can you imagine the death rate of N1 if all the planets aligned?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Heh. Also, I just realized that I made the hammer vote. *headdesk*
Rantai
You scum, you.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Which is funny, because why would scum shoot its own allies? I can understand IppE, but that's it.
Rantai
Because clearly I shot him from my investigation!

Lol.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Now I can tell you're really being sarcastic. :P

Still, though, I kinda doubt you'd shoot him. That'd mean EVERYONE had some sort of way to kill/die.
Rantai
:3

Yeah I doubt I can kill, it doesn't seem to fit with the flavour of my PM.

And things like Drunk, Horrible (yeah, this one especially) and Trainee all make sense for casualties. Lazy, not so much.
0_o

Rantai wrote:

Lazy, not so much.
"HMM I COULD DO SOME DETECTIVE WORK AND FIND OUT IF THIS GUY'S ACTUALLY GUILTY... OR I COULD SAVE SOME TIME AND SHOOT THE BASTARD."
Rantai
Hey, that's plagiarism.

It might be worth mentioning that I won my battle with laziness and got off my ass.

Don't mod kill me please
FisHie_old
“He is guilty!” Rantai points at pieguy, who just sits silently on his couch. He whispers something about “killing everyone”. Well, he is obviously mafia. He is then dragged to the village center and hanged. “Look everyone, he is a m-” He doesn’t have any weapons with him. The people of the village run over to pieguy’s house to search for weapons, but they find none.The only thing that they find is a big pile of needles and syringes. It seems that pieguy was just a delusional drug addict.

pieguy1372 (Drug Addict) - D3 (Lynch)

Another miss. What will happen to the village now?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You stopped procrastinating, eh? That didn't take long.
Topic Starter
Mara
Night 3 has begun. 48 hours. Everyone STFU.
Rantai
Requesting a shorter night if possible.

(Ie 24 hours)
Topic Starter
Mara
We will start in 10 minutes due people have requested this.
FisHie_old
The remaining four residents of the village finally wake up and meet at the village center.
Except... There’s only three of them, where’s Lybydose!? A quick search takes place and Lybydose is found inside his house with a hole between his eyes, surrounded by mannequins. Rest in peace. It seems that he has been manufacturing these special mannequins that look exactly like him. Pretty weird... The atmosphere has become tense. Only three people are left alive.

Lybydose (Crafty Townie) - N3 (Nightkilled)
Topic Starter
Mara
DAY 4

This is getting depressing... I am not sure, if people want to work on this anymore... But they have to.

2 votes are needed for lynch. You got seven days.
0_o
ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS
Rantai
Whyyyyy.

Ok any results I have are useless.
0_o
WHAT WERE YOUR "RESULTS" RANTAI

IF YOU TWO END UP VOTING FOR EACHOTHER I'M GOING TO SHOOT MYSELF. LYBY WAS THE ONLY POTENTIAL MAFIA THAT MADE SENSE.
Rantai
This is going to be another kicker.

I got no result, because I checked Lybydose.
Rantai
I have no freaking idea who to vote for.

I believe Swift and his vigilante role (or he is the cleverest player to date).

I have no idea about 0_o outside his all in caps lock but my gut is screaming at me to not vote.
0_o

Rantai wrote:

I believe Swift and his vigilante role (or he is the cleverest player to date).
THAT WAS CHRIS WHO CLAIMED THOUGH.

WAIT A SEC

IS IT POSSIBLE HIS ROLE COULD BE MAFIA ALIGNED? AS IN HE'S A DIRTY MAFIA WHO STEALS A GUN FROM HIS TEAMMATE AFTER LYNCHING HIM FOR AN EXTRA SHOT? IT PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE BALANCED IF HE COULD USE IT MORE THAN ONCE, BUT HE NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO SINCE THE OTHER TWO MAFIA WERE NK'D. EVEN SO, THE LACK OF A SECOND KILL EACH NIGHT COULD BE EXPLAINED AWAY BY A DOCTOR'S PROTECTION, ROLEBLOCK, ETC.

THEN AGAIN RANTAI'S RESULTS, AND LACK OF, ARE REALLLLY CONVENIENT. HE'S THE ONLY CLAIMED COP THOUGH SO ALKSDHFADLKF
0_o
THOUGH I GUESS KILLING IPPE WOULD BE A PRETTY BALLSY MOVE FOR A MAFIA.. IT WOULD DEFINITELY HELP SOLIDIFY HIS STORY, BUT AGAIN, BALLSY.
0_o
SWIIIIIIFT
Rantai
I thought of that too, I'm reading back through the whole thread at the moment.

- From what I gather you were the first to actually claim a restriction, giving me the most confidence in your claim.

- Swift has had a track record of choosing the exact same target as me. But did prove the part of his role.

Hold on he did use that exact story to defend himself against my sarcastic accusation (why would I shoot mafia). Ugh.

But yeah on the topic of killing, it is possible that he is a mafia. Recall the flavour of IppE's death. He was a newbie, along with Q.... I SMELL A 2 FACTION MAFIA.
0_o
I KNOW I DISAGREED WITH THE 2-FACTION IDEA BEFORE, BUT HONESTLY, RIGHT NOW THAT REALLY DOES SEEM LIKE THE ONLY SOLUTION THAT MAKES ANY SENSE.
0_o
YOU KNOW WHAT

VOTE SWIFT

I CAN'T SEE MARA/FISHIE NOT INCLUDING A COP IN THIS GAME (A NON-SANE COP WOULD PRETTY MUCH BE A STAPLE IN A GAME LIKE THIS), AND NOW THAT THERE ARE ACTUALLY ALTERNATIVE EXPLANATIONS TO SWIFT'S CLAIM THEN I'M WILLING TO GO ALL-IN. IF I'M WRONG THEN GG RANTAI AND SCREW YOU MARA <3
Rantai
To clarify, I put forward the hypothesis that the mafia was segregated into to factions. The 'Old mafia" and the "New mafia".

Considering the absolute crazy ride this game is;

Town has;

Bus driver (2 town kills)
Schizophrenia guy (1 town kill)
Horrible Doctor (1 town kill)
Condom guy (1 town death?)
An insane/random/paranoid/lazy Cop (no deaths here but completely useless)
A drug addict (effect unknown)
2 towns with post restrictions (not significant in terms of balance)

3 neutrals (blue)

JC denton - a bomb? - (1 town kill) (NoHItter was hammer, makes sense here)
A lyncher
Crafty townie (wtf is that?)

So town have 4/5 ways of killing themselves in the worst case scenario.
Add on an extra bomb and that gives a total of 6 potential self kills (mafia unlikely to hammer)

15 players. 4 mafia. 3 neutral. 8 town, 6 of which can die to non mafia causes.

It makes sense that the mafia would have problems of their own, the two faction mafia seems entirely plausible from my PoV.
Rantai
Vote: Swift

If you are the mafia, 0_o, I am going to find you in real life.
Two_old
lol
show more