forum

Sara Bareilles - Gonna Get Over You

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lizbeth

narakucrimson wrote:

Are you kidding me, only two mods and it's already bubbled (nothing against you, Liz, but ugh).
Nothing against you either naraku but I don't see anything wrong on bubbling a map with only 2 mods if I think it deserves to be bubbled. If you think I'm wrong about this, please give me a good reason not just "ugh". The only thing in your mod that I admit I missed was that in RJ's diff the default skin was forced unlike the others, so I'm not complaining about the pop, just defending my actions.
Topic Starter
Katsuri

Lizbeth wrote:

narakucrimson wrote:

Are you kidding me, only two mods and it's already bubbled (nothing against you, Liz, but ugh).
Nothing against you either naraku but I don't see anything wrong on bubbling a map with only 2 mods if I think it deserves to be bubbled. If you think I'm wrong about this, please give me a good reason not just "ugh". The only thing in your mod that I admit I missed was that in RJ's diff the default skin was forced unlike the others, so I'm not complaining about the pop, just defending my actions.
naraku, If I really need mods, why wasn't your suggestions really helpful to improve my map? I think if you want more more and more mods just to avoid flamers and people upset because their maps aren't ranked, I think you are not really thinking as somebody that wants good maps ranked(not sayin' my map is good.). I'm sorry if I was rude or something, I just disliked your act now.

I quoted Lizbeth because I agree with her, If the map is rankable and the MAT member and the BAT member can't give me more helpful suggestions, I think it's able to get ranked.

I'm tryin' to get more mods, anyways.
Topic Starter
Katsuri

Blue Dragon wrote:

You really don't need to answer like that just because your bubble was popped. Just because you had a bubbled map it doesn't mean it was really perfect, you know. Just get some more mods instead of complaining.

Fix up your attitude and I may check this map in the near future for a rebubble.

EDIT: I still can't BBCode
The reason why I replied this way is: He popped the bubble saying I need more mods, but his suggestions wasn't really significant(with an except of the RJ's skin forcing.).
narakucrimson

Katsuri wrote:

naraku, If I really need mods, why wasn't your suggestions really helpful to improve my map? I think if you want more more and more mods just to avoid flamers and people upset because their maps aren't ranked, I think you are not really thinking as somebody that wants good maps ranked(not sayin' my map is good.). I'm sorry if I was rude or something, I just disliked your act now.
Well that part in italic is a pretty stupid assumption. Of course I want good quality maps ranked. Even more, I'll personally rebubble this.
But you will tell me, at that point, if nobody pointed anything significant or nice improvements. Then, I hope you look again at your map and be able to say "damn, it's better this way!".

Anyway, I don't consider this to be ready - it's very good, but not quite yet. It's not only about things "missed", but about possible suggestions. And of course, there might be issues that not you, Katsuri, nor Lizbeth and not me might have noticed.

That's why it's safe to get more mods (also yes, unfairness). And really, if you are concerned about the quality of your maps, then you shouldn't mind about how fast your map is ranked, and get some more mods.

Having said that... Gogogo!
I hadn't read the whole thing before, and that's why my reply was friendly and everything. But I didn't quite like your attitude, now that I double checked. I suggest you to think twice before posting your replies.

Also Lizbeth, sorry for the "ugh". Won't happen again.
Topic Starter
Katsuri
I'm sorry, I will take more mods and stop being rude, sir.
Elly-chan
le adamant house-cleaning machine mod for my 99th kudosu ^<^

unfinished mod is unfinished, i will edit this post and remove this text when the mod is finished.

(General)
  1. For Normal and Insane: Go to the .osu file and change the audio leadin from 2044 → 2000! Remove the Leadin Completely from RJ's difficulty since he doesn't map the beginning.
  2. It's better for you to remove countdown for all difficulties for couple of reasons. 1) The Countdown Doesn't Even Appear In The Normal And Insane Difficulties. 2) It doesn't fit the mood of the song. So.. Yeah.
  3. Remember, if the Image doesn't change on the listing page, full submit! >w<
  4. Nopenopenope. Tags: All is good except for the two tags you used (They are As Follows): 'Frozen' and 'Child'. If a user's username has a space inbetween it, you have to link the two words using an underscore. So. Replace 'Frozen' and 'Child' with 'Frozen_Child'! :)
(Normal)
Hitsound and Combo mods
  1. 00:03:380 (5) - It's best to put a New Combo here since the combo ends up being way too long for a Normal difficulty in the firt place. Plus, you hear that there's a piano pattern from 00:00:000 (1) to 00:03:380 (5), Right? Well, That Repeats At 00:03:380 to 00:06:338, so yeah. Just Giving You a Valid Reason to put a New Combo here! ^^
  2. 00:11:830 (3) - There should be a whistle here and on the third repeat!
  3. 00:17:746 (2, 3) - There should be a whistle here, on the third repeat, and on (3).
  4. 00:21:126 (2) - You don't use any other whistles in this section. Soo... remove the unneeded whistle, please.
  5. 00:23:661 (6) - Place a New Combo here and remove the New Combo at 00:24:507. This follows the combo pattern Katsuri was using previously. ^^
  6. 00:27:464 (4) - Place a New Combo here and remove the New Combo at 00:27:887. Yet again, follows your previous combo pattern you used.
  7. 00:30:845 (4) - The Piano Has Changed From a Low Note to a High Note, so I think this deserves a New Combo also for the sake of making sure this combo isn't too long in the first place. (Also, This Follows Your Previous Combo Pattern)
  8. 00:37:605 (4) - The Piano's Mood Changed Again. New Combo.
  9. 00:44:366 (4) - ^
  10. 00:48:169 (1) - Following the whistle pattern you're doing right now, you should have added a whistle here. Therefore, this means you must remove the whistle at 00:49:014.
  11. 00:57:464 (4) - This is a Piano Solo part and it prevents the combo from becomming too long if you add a New Combo here. ^^
  12. 01:10:985 (5) - It'd be best to add a New Combo here. It follows both your Combo patterns plus the Piano Part(s).
  13. 01:18:169 (4) - Since there couldn't be a new combo on 01:17:746 for you to add, add one here!
  14. 01:48:169 (3) - The Piano sound changes and there are new vocals here. Perhaps add a New Combo?
  15. 01:56:197 (5) - Ok, This Doesn't Belong With The Previous Combo Since The Previous One Folowed Vocals. Add a New Combo here.
  16. 02:02:957 (5) - ^
  17. 02:09:295 (4) - New Combo? Completely Optional.
  18. 02:15:211 (4) - There's a Short Piano Solo Here! Add a New Combo, nya?
  19. 02:42:253 (4) - New Combo since 3/4 of this slider isn't the main singer, but background singers and it has a different melody?
  20. 02:54:084 (2) - New Combo Only If You Do --v
  21. 02:55:774 (6) - New Combo? This prevents from the combo from becomming too long, plus there's a little bell here in the BGM and a New Vocal Approaching, so this'd be a helpful indicator. ^^
  22. 02:59:577 (3) - New Combo? Completely Optional.
  23. 03:04:225 (3) - New Combo? It makes sense since there is a loud, new piano note here.
  24. 03:27:464 (4) - Since there should have been a New Combo at 03:26:197, but you couldn't add one, add one here.
  25. 03:49:859 (4) - Short Piano Solo. add a New Combo.
  1. 00:03:380 (5, 6, 7) - How about making this symmetrical? It doesn't look as sloppy in play. Orz, I know, this is going to be a suckish mod, please don't hurt me, Katsuri! >w< http://puu.sh/eh2Y . If You do not want to do that, perhaps make something that flows more naturally? This is a perfect example of what i'm talking about. It follows where your pattern was going at first and then curves back up to the pattern you placed at 00:06:338 (8). ^^ Haha, Look, If You Turn It Sideways, It Looks Like a Smiley Face!
  2. 00:17:746 (2, 3, 4) - Oopsies. Flip These Around. The Two Beats Should Be Placed at 00:17:746 and 00:18:169, while the repeat slider is supposed to be placed at 00:18:591. Keep Consistency Here!
  3. 00:25:774 (2) - Throughout this whole section you mapped here, Frozen Child, I could not grasp what kind of pattern you were using. That brings diversity, which is good, but when you use it too much, it gets confusing. I suggest sticking to the first kind of beat-pattern you did at the beginning of your section, which means you have to shorten this slider [(2)] to here.
  4. 00:33:802 (1) - You shouldn't use jumps in easy or normal difficulties. Even though this is a transition from Frozen Child to Katsuri's mapping, keep the distance spacing the same. You can fix the issue by doing this!
  5. 00:38:873 (x) - There should be a note here instead of at 00:39:718. It's what you do before the second kiai, too. Remove the note at 00:39:718. (You See What I'm Getting At? Follow The Pattern You Did At 00:44:366 (4, 5, 6, 7, 8) - For Consistency and for more-natural play! ^^)
  6. 01:28:732 (x) - Keep the pattern you were previously using? This means for you to add a note here, move 01:30:000 to 01:29:577, then add a note at 01:31:690? I personally like this more. 'Seems more fitting.
  7. 01:37:605 (Spinner) - Maybe end the spinner here, instead? Since there is a vocal here.. Either way, it seems fine to me.
  8. 01:38:028 (1) - I know you're trying to show off your fancy slider, but there's no other slider in this entire map that is this long. Perhaps shorten it or map over this slider? Sorry, I think it's for the best. With it right now, it feels awkward to play because the slider is soooo long.
  9. 02:38:450 (x) - Perhaps add a note here? This section just feels odd without it. (I played this and it felt odd without a note here.)
  10. 02:58:309 (2) - Move this to a more appealing area? At the moment, this is overlapped a bit by (7)'s sliderpath. (Yes, it's still noticable in play mode.) Perhaps make this more flowwy, too? Perhaps like this? Adjust spacing afterwards, of course. (If you're stuck on what to do, do something like this.)
  11. 03:05:915 (6) - You JUST mapped in this area.. Plus, this isn't even in the center of the playfeild. Make us all happy by either centering this, or doing this. (Oh yeah, by the way, 5 is considered a jump away from 4. This also fixes that jump problem.)
  12. 03:36:338 (Spinner) - There's no need for there to be a spinner here. I just checked over the other kiais, too, and saw no spinner here. Map over it, please. Right now it kind of kills the map. :x
  13. 03:39:732 (2) - NAZI. Take off distance snapping, click on the grid starting (2)'s slider, hold the shift key and keep adjusting the slider until it's perfectly lined up with it's other half. it should look somewhat like this when you finish adjusting it. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/226208
You Kinda Have a Bad Bridge Between Normal and Hard. 1.78 stars to 4.63 isn't good..

(RJ's Hard)

- Perhaps add some Kiais and map the beginning to keep consistency throughout the difficulties? If you choose to map the beginning, you can add back in a 2,000 leadin.
- If You Really Want To Keep The Countdown On Your Difficulty, Reduce The Speed To Half. It fits better.
- The Overall Hitsound Volume On This Difficulty Is Louder Then The Other Two Difficulties. Perhaps Lower The Hitsound Volume For Every Timing Point a Bit? Or Perhaps Katsuri can raise the volume on the other difficulties?

(Insane)
Hitsound and Combo mods
  1. I Would Suggest Shortening Combos That Exceed 9. Very long Combos Are VERY Annoying, and most of the time they can be split in two with no problem. Other then that, no combo nor hitsound problems.
  1. 00:08:309 (8) - Nice Slider, but hows' about mapping to the piano like you did on the part after this? I looked at the other sections in this map and didn't see a slider as long as this used for a similar-vocal-part.
  2. 00:10:140 (1, 2, 3) - The way these sliders are positioned look very unappealing and messy. Perhaps re-arrange these three into a different pattern?
  3. 00:14:647 (5, 6, 7) - How about repeat these with a small repeat slider like the one you did at 00:13:802? It also kinda follows the pattern you did there, a repeat slider, and then two beats ^^. It feels more natural while playing for me.
  4. 00:17:746 (3, 4, 5) - The pattern right near (3)'s slider end look a little too spaced together. How about you space them all out about one grid, amd then curve (4)? Like this.
  5. 00:40:000 (x) - As already seeing your beat-placement pattern already, this means you should probobally add a note here. ^^
  6. 00:46:338 (3, 4) - NAZI. Move these two notes over a grid so that they're centered in the playfield.
  7. 01:03:943 (x) - Yet again, looking at your beat-placement pattern, there should be a note here.
  8. 03:22:394 (4) - For (1) and (2), you made both of the sliders and their sliderpaths go a single direction. I think you should keep the same consistency by flipping (4) so that both (3) and (4) go the same direction, too.
  9. 03:49:718 (10) - This'd be better off with a single note at 03:49:718 and a slider on 03:49:859 that ends on 03:50:140. It causes less confusion to where the slider would start. I thought it would start on the downbeat, so.

... et j'en passe!
Topic Starter
Katsuri

Elly-chan wrote:

le adamant house-cleaning machine mod for my 100th kudosu ^<^

unfinished mod is unfinished, i will edit this post and remove this text when the mod is finished.

(General)
  1. For Normal and Insane: Go to the .osu file and change the audio leadin from 2044 → 2000! Remove the Leadin Completely from RJ's difficulty since he doesn't map the beginning.
  2. It's better for you to remove countdown for all difficulties for couple of reasons. 1) The Countdown Doesn't Even Appear In The Normal And Insane Difficulties. 2) It doesn't fit the mood of the song. So.. Yeah.
  3. Remember, if the Image doesn't change on the listing page, full submit! >w<
(Normal)
Hitsound and Combo mods
  1. 00:03:380 (5) - It's best to put a New Combo here since the combo ends up being way too long for a Normal difficulty in the firt place. Plus, you hear that there's a piano pattern from 00:00:000 (1) to 00:03:380 (5), Right? Well, That Repeats At 00:03:380 to 00:06:338, so yeah. Just Giving You a Valid Reason to put a New Combo here! ^^ Okay!
  2. 00:11:830 (3) - There should be a whistle here and on the third repeat! Nah! I don't think so Elly-chan >w<!
  3. 00:17:746 (2, 3) - There should be a whistle here, on the third repeat, and on (3). Nope, the claps work out fine. :3
  4. 00:21:126 (2) - You don't use any other whistles in this section. Soo... remove the unneeded whistle, please. No, I think it fits perfectly here, I will keep it this way Elly >w<!
  5. 00:23:661 (6) - Place a New Combo here and remove the New Combo at 00:24:507. This follows the combo pattern Katsuri was using previously. ^^ He said the New Combo is placed correctly, and he is not me, he can follow any New Combo placement frequency he want to. :3
  6. 00:27:464 (4) - Place a New Combo here and remove the New Combo at 00:27:887. Yet again, follows your previous combo pattern you used. Yes, I can agree with you here sweetie <3.
  7. 00:30:845 (4) - The Piano Has Changed From a Low Note to a High Note, so I think this deserves a New Combo also for the sake of making sure this combo isn't too long in the first place. (Also, This Follows Your Previous Combo Pattern) Ok, added this.
  8. 00:37:605 (4) - The Piano's Mood Changed Again. New Combo. Done
  9. 00:44:366 (4) - ^ And done too :3
  10. 00:48:169 (1) - Following the whistle pattern you're doing right now, you should have added a whistle here. Therefore, this means you must remove the whistle at 00:49:014.
  11. 00:57:464 (4) - This is a Piano Solo part and it prevents the combo from becomming too long if you add a New Combo here. ^^ I agree with adding new combo, but you explaination was kinda weird >////<
  12. 01:10:985 (5) - It'd be best to add a New Combo here. It follows both your Combo patterns plus the Piano Part(s). The new combo placement here follows the patterns, then I think it works out fine.
  13. 01:18:169 (4) - Since there couldn't be a new combo on 01:17:746 for you to add, add one here! Okay sweet Elly-chan NewCombo modder <3
  14. 01:48:169 (3) - The Piano sound changes and there are new vocals here. Perhaps add a New Combo? Nah, I don't think so!
  15. 01:56:197 (5) - Ok, This Doesn't Belong With The Previous Combo Since The Previous One Folowed Vocals. Add a New Combo here. No, I think until she starts to sing again the combo must be the same!
  16. 02:02:957 (5) - ^ ^
  17. 02:09:295 (4) - New Combo? Completely Optional. No lol.
  18. 02:15:211 (4) - There's a Short Piano Solo Here! Add a New Combo, nya? Of course sweetie <3~
  19. 02:42:253 (4) - New Combo since 3/4 of this slider isn't the main singer, but background singers and it has a different melody? Yes, I think I missed this >~<.
  20. 02:54:084 (2) - New Combo Only If You Do --v k <3
  21. 02:55:774 (6) - New Combo? This prevents from the combo from becomming too long, plus there's a little bell here in the BGM and a New Vocal Approaching, so this'd be a helpful indicator. ^^ k <3
  22. 02:59:577 (3) - New Combo? Completely Optional. Ok :3
  23. 03:04:225 (3) - New Combo? It makes sense since there is a loud, new piano note here. Oki~
  24. 03:27:464 (4) - Since there should have been a New Combo at 03:26:197, but you couldn't add one, add one here.
  25. 03:49:859 (4) - Short Piano Solo. add a New Combo.
  1. 00:03:380 (5, 6, 7) - How about making this symmetrical? It doesn't look as sloppy in play. Orz, I know, this is going to be a suckish mod, please don't hurt me, Katsuri! >w< http://puu.sh/eh2Y . If You do not want to do that, perhaps make something that flows more naturally? This is a perfect example of what i'm talking about. It follows where your pattern was going at first and then curves back up to the pattern you placed at 00:06:338 (8). ^^ Haha, Look, If You Turn It Sideways, It Looks Like a Smiley Face! If I make it symmetrical, it will look like a pattern of the chorus, and if I make what you said It will look like another pattern of the chorus, then I will keep this way :3.
  2. 00:17:746 (2, 3, 4) - Oopsies. Flip These Around. The Two Beats Should Be Placed at 00:17:746 and 00:18:169, while the repeat slider is supposed to be placed at 00:18:591. Keep Consistency Here! It's fine >w<
  3. 00:25:774 (2) - Throughout this whole section you mapped here, Frozen Child, I could not grasp what kind of pattern you were using. That brings diversity, which is good, but when you use it too much, it gets confusing. I suggest sticking to the first kind of beat-pattern you did at the beginning of your section, which means you have to shorten this slider [(2)] to here. Nah! :i
  4. 00:33:802 (1) - You shouldn't use jumps in easy or normal difficulties. Even though this is a transition from Frozen Child to Katsuri's mapping, keep the distance spacing the same. You can fix the issue by doing this! Sorry, but I think an 1,18x jump on easy is really hard for newbies, It's just something the moddersiloveconsistency say, not really noticeable for players.
  5. 00:38:873 (x) - There should be a note here instead of at 00:39:718. It's what you do before the second kiai, too. Remove the note at 00:39:718. (You See What I'm Getting At? Follow The Pattern You Did At 00:44:366 (4, 5, 6, 7, 8) - For Consistency and for more-natural play! ^^) No, I don't really want to make a 1/1 spam on this difficulty, breaking the rhythm is good on this case.
  6. 01:28:732 (x) - Keep the pattern you were previously using? This means for you to add a note here, move 01:30:000 to 01:29:577, then add a note at 01:31:690? I personally like this more. 'Seems more fitting. ^
  7. 01:37:605 (Spinner) - Maybe end the spinner here, instead? Since there is a vocal here.. Either way, it seems fine to me.
  8. 01:38:028 (1) - I know you're trying to show off your fancy slider, but there's no other slider in this entire map that is this long. Perhaps shorten it or map over this slider? Sorry, I think it's for the best. With it right now, it feels awkward to play because the slider is soooo long. NO! For this slider was spent 3.67 minutes of my life[yes, it was made by me].
  9. 02:38:450 (x) - Perhaps add a note here? This section just feels odd without it. (I played this and it felt odd without a note here.) I don't think so =o.
  10. 02:58:309 (2) - Move this to a more appealing area? At the moment, this is overlapped a bit by (7)'s sliderpath. (Yes, it's still noticable in play mode.) Perhaps make this more flowwy, too? Perhaps like this? Adjust spacing afterwards, of course. (If you're stuck on what to do, do something like this.)
  11. 03:05:915 (6) - You JUST mapped in this area.. Plus, this isn't even in the center of the playfeild. Make us all happy by either centering this, or doing this. (Oh yeah, by the way, 5 is considered a jump away from 4. This also fixes that jump problem.)
  12. 03:36:338 (Spinner) - There's no need for there to be a spinner here. I just checked over the other kiais, too, and saw no spinner here. Map over it, please. Right now it kind of kills the map. :x He said I can map for him, then fixed.
  13. 03:39:732 (2) - NAZI. Take off distance snapping, click on the grid starting (2)'s slider, hold the shift key and keep adjusting the slider until it's perfectly lined up with it's other half. it should look somewhat like this when you finish adjusting it. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/226208 You and naraku are :3
You Kinda Have a Bad Bridge Between Normal and Hard. 1.78 stars to 4.63 isn't good.. Bleh I don't think so ><.

(RJ's Hard)

- Perhaps add some Kiais and map the beginning to keep consistency throughout the difficulties? If you choose to map the beginning, you can add back in a 2,000 leadin.
- If You Really Want To Keep The Countdown On Your Difficulty, Reduce The Speed To Half. It fits better.
- The Overall Hitsound Volume On This Difficulty Is Louder Then The Other Two Difficulties. Perhaps Lower The Hitsound Volume For Every Timing Point a Bit? Or Perhaps Katsuri can raise the volume on the other difficulties?

(Insane)
Hitsound and Combo mods
  1. I Would Suggest Shortening Combos That Exceed 9. Very long Combos Are VERY Annoying, and most of the time they can be split in two with no problem. Other then that, no combo nor hitsound problems.
  1. 00:08:309 (8) - Nice Slider, but hows' about mapping to the piano like you did on the part after this? I looked at the other sections in this map and didn't see a slider as long as this used for a similar-vocal-part.
  2. 00:10:140 (1, 2, 3) - The way these sliders are positioned look very unappealing and messy. Perhaps re-arrange these three into a different pattern?
  3. 00:14:647 (5, 6, 7) - How about repeat these with a small repeat slider like the one you did at 00:13:802? It also kinda follows the pattern you did there, a repeat slider, and then two beats ^^. It feels more natural while playing for me.
  4. 00:17:746 (3, 4, 5) - The pattern right near (3)'s slider end look a little too spaced together. How about you space them all out about one grid, amd then curve (4)? Like this.
  5. 00:40:000 (x) - As already seeing your beat-placement pattern already, this means you should probobally add a note here. ^^
  6. 00:46:338 (3, 4) - NAZI. Move these two notes over a grid so that they're centered in the playfield.
  7. 01:03:943 (x) - Yet again, looking at your beat-placement pattern, there should be a note here.
  8. 03:22:394 (4) - For (1) and (2), you made both of the sliders and their sliderpaths go a single direction. I think you should keep the same consistency by flipping (4) so that both (3) and (4) go the same direction, too.
  9. 03:49:718 (10) - This'd be better off with a single note at 03:49:718 and a slider on 03:49:859 that ends on 03:50:140. It causes less confusion to where the slider would start. I thought it would start on the downbeat, so.

... et j'en passe!
Guerra
Normal- There are in ''normal'' some notes that are hidden by hitbursts, and this is difficult for new players, on a normal diff it has no problem, but the problem is that there is no easier difficult, only this.
sorry for my bad english.
Bittersweet
Guerra, te dou um doce se o Katsuri mudar algo do tipo por esse motivo sem ser ORDENADO DIRETAMENTE por um Bat/Mat que diga que só vai rankear o mapa se ele fizer isso
Gonzvlo
Just a quick heads up, I was playing RJ's sexy difficulty and I noticed this issue:

03:22:676 (3,4) - The 2nd repeat arrow is getting hidden by the previous hitburst. Yeah... it's an unrankable issue.

Oh, I didn't check the other diffs so you might want to go through them to make sure everything is alright. Also, such a silly discussion... Yeah, the map could be perfect but there's nothing wrong with getting a few more opinions before ranking something :v
Topic Starter
Katsuri

Gonzvlo wrote:

Just a quick heads up, I was playing RJ's sexy difficulty and I noticed this issue:

03:22:676 (3,4) - The 2nd repeat arrow is getting hidden by the previous hitburst. Yeah... it's an unrankable issue.

Oh, I didn't check the other diffs so you might want to go through them to make sure everything is alright. Also, such a silly discussion... Yeah, the map could be perfect but there's nothing wrong with getting a few more opinions before ranking something :v
Haha, Already talked with naraku about it and yes, I need to focus more at making a better map instead of just making a good map.
Barney Stinson
A WILD BARNEY STINSON APPEARED! OH NO! HE'S GONNA MOD THIS MAP AAAAAAAAAAAH

INSANE:
14:647: Make it symmetrical
18:169: Remove hitsound from reverse arrow
25:211: make it better?
2:28:732: Yah, new combo
2:38:020: ^

HARD:
Nothing.
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/236126 CLAP CLAP CLAP
Slider forming lvl 100

Easy: Nothing.

Such a pervert song! But I'm Barney Stinson, and this is ok <3
Topic Starter
Katsuri

Barney Stinson wrote:

A WILD BARNEY STINSON APPEARED! OH NO! HE'S GONNA MOD THIS MAP AAAAAAAAAAAH

INSANE:
14:647: Make it symmetrical Lol, it's already symmetrical D:
18:169: Remove hitsound from reverse arrow I think it fits as a fill-in ><
25:211: make it better? It's the better way as possible since it's Larto. :D
2:28:732: Yah, new combo Done!
2:38:020: ^ No.

HARD:
Nothing.
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/236126 CLAP CLAP CLAP
Slider forming lvl 100

Easy: Nothing.

Such a pervert song! But I'm Barney Stinson, and this is ok <3
spboxer3
hi~ from your and narakucrimson's IRC request >w<!!

[general]

• Settings
  1. from AIBAT's
    Missing SB Elements songs\sara bareilles - gonna get over you\&.png
  2. Album:Kaleidoscope Heart. so I think you can add this in your Source
  3. suggest let kiai time unify.

[Normal]

• Settings
  1. SliderMultiplier:0.999999999999999 can you fix it to 1?
  2. unused green line:
    00:20:281 -

Overlaps
(Some overlaps of notes/sliders in this diff don't look good. Here is a list of beats that overlap eachothou could space them farther apart.)
Katsuri's Part
  1. 00:57:464 (1,3) -
  2. 01:25:352 (2,3) -
  3. 02:15:210 (1,3) -
  4. 03:49:858 (1,3) -
Frozen Child part
  1. 01:13:943 (3,1) -
mapping

Katsuri's Part
  1. 00:17:746 (2,3) - too close spacing ((seem have a bit overlaps!!
  2. 01:21:408 - maybe let Break time start at this way!! [IMO]
Frozen Child part
  1. 00:30:845 (1,2,3,4) - also spacing issue!! It's looks kind of random spacing :(
  2. 01:04:225 (1,1) - too far spacing and too close rhythm in easiest diff. It's too Hard for the new player!!
  3. 02:05:070 (1) - Sort of an awkwardly curved slider. you can try use this code! ↓
  4. suggest pattern
    196,216,125070,6,0,B|196:288|256:296|316:288|316:216,1,200
  5. 02:09:295 (4) - seem over the window!! can you fix it?
  6. 02:21:971 (1,1) - too far spacing and too close rhythm in easiest diff. It's too Hard for the new player!!

[RJ's Hard]

• mapping
  1. 01:03:380 (6,8) - whistle? (slider head)[IMO]
  2. 01:06:760 (6,7) - ^
  3. 01:16:901 (6,7) - ^(slider head)
  4. 01:20:140 (5) - ^ (slider head)
  5. 02:21:126 (6,8) - ^
  6. 02:24:507 (6,7) - ^
  7. 02:34:648 (6,8) - ^ (slider head)
  8. 03:42:253 (9,11) - ^
  9. 03:45:633 (6,7) - ^
  10. 03:55:774 (9,11) - ^
  11. 03:58:591 (4) - ^

[Insane]

• Settings
  1. For Katsuri's Part :too close spacing in Insane! it's looks many overlaps :(
  2. 01:23:098 - break time:you set the break time start at 01:23:067 - but it's looks not on the rhythm :(
Overlaps
(Some overlaps of notes/sliders in this diff don't look good. Here is a list of beats that overlap eachothou could space them farther apart.)

Katsuri's Part
  1. 00:02:112 (3,4,5,6) - sliderborder have a bit overlaps
  2. 00:10:140 (1,2) -
  3. 00:12:253 (2,3,4) -
  4. 00:13:521 (1,2) -
  5. 02:28:732 (1,2) -
mapping

Katsuri's Part
  1. 00:59:859 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - pretty pattern :)
  2. 02:12:254 (3) - use NC? ((to accentuate the Downbeat?
  3. 02:20:986 (2,1) - needless new combo~I think... ((not same as Preceding part
Larto's Part
  1. 01:09:577 (7,8,9) - let slider head have same spacing it's looks pretty then now :o
  2. 01:17:324 (12,1) - whistle? [IMO]

red is unrankable issue. bule is need to discuss. Black is just suggest.

good song ~:P
Topic Starter
Katsuri

spboxer3 wrote:

hi~ from your and narakucrimson's IRC request >w<!!

[general]

• Settings
  1. from AIBAT's
    Missing SB Elements songs\sara bareilles - gonna get over you\&.png

Haha, that's funny how this part of AiBAT just mention failed stuff. Look, the '&' appears at Storyboard, there is no problem keeping that in .osb, I don't want to full-submit that just to reduce some bytes of .osb, man.
  2. Album:Kaleidoscope Heart. so I think you can add this in your Source Sure, why not?
  3. suggest let kiai time unify. RandomJibberish don't want kiais at his difficulty, then I will leave it the way it's now.

[Normal]

• Settings
  1. SliderMultiplier:0.999999999999999 can you fix it to 1? Nah, it's fine :3
  2. unused green line:
    00:20:281 -
    Yes, removed. But note there is no problem with that ^-^!

Overlaps
Katsuri's Part
  1. 00:57:464 (1,3) - You said it's awkard, naraku said it's awkard, SG said it's awkard, it may be awkard.. Fixed.
  2. 01:25:352 (2,3) - Yes, sure.
  3. 02:15:210 (1,3) - Fixed.
  4. 03:49:858 (1,3) - Fixed.
Frozen Child part
  1. 01:13:943 (3,1) - Fixed.
mapping

Katsuri's Part
  1. 00:17:746 (2,3) - too close spacing ((seem have a bit overlaps!! too close?
  2. 01:21:408 - maybe let Break time start at this way!! [IMO] It's quite random, but ok, if you think so.
Frozen Child part
  1. 00:30:845 (1,2,3,4) - also spacing issue!! It's looks kind of random spacing :( Fixed
  2. 01:04:225 (1,1) - too far spacing and too close rhythm in easiest diff. It's too Hard for the new player!!
  3. 02:05:070 (1) - Sort of an awkwardly curved slider. you can try use this code! ↓ Fixed with my way.
  4. suggest pattern
    196,216,125070,6,0,B|196:288|256:296|316:288|316:216,1,200
  5. 02:09:295 (4) - seem over the window!! can you fix it? It's not :3~
  6. 02:21:971 (1,1) - too far spacing and too close rhythm in easiest diff. It's too Hard for the new player!! Fixed~

[RJ's Hard]

• mapping
  1. 01:03:380 (6,8) - whistle? (slider head)[IMO]
  2. 01:06:760 (6,7) - ^
  3. 01:16:901 (6,7) - ^(slider head)
  4. 01:20:140 (5) - ^ (slider head)
  5. 02:21:126 (6,8) - ^
  6. 02:24:507 (6,7) - ^
  7. 02:34:648 (6,8) - ^ (slider head)
  8. 03:42:253 (9,11) - ^
  9. 03:45:633 (6,7) - ^
  10. 03:55:774 (9,11) - ^
  11. 03:58:591 (4) - ^

[Insane]

• Settings
  1. For Katsuri's Part :too close spacing in Insane! it's looks many overlaps :( They are streams
  2. 01:23:098 - break time:you set the break time start at 01:23:067 - but it's looks not on the rhythm :( Fixed~[/color]
Overlaps

Katsuri's Part
  1. 00:02:112 (3,4,5,6) - sliderborder have a bit overlaps Bleh, it's fine.
  2. 00:10:140 (1,2) - Done
  3. 00:12:253 (2,3,4) - That's fine.
  4. 00:13:521 (1,2) - ^
  5. 02:28:732 (1,2) - Fixed
mapping

Katsuri's Part
  1. 00:59:859 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - pretty pattern :) Thanks.
  2. 02:12:254 (3) - use NC? ((to accentuate the Downbeat? Yes, fixed.
  3. 02:20:986 (2,1) - needless new combo~I think... ((not same as Preceding part oopsies! Fixed!
Larto's Part
  1. 01:09:577 (7,8,9) - let slider head have same spacing it's looks pretty then now :o It's fine the way it is!
  2. 01:17:324 (12,1) - whistle? [IMO] Hm, good fill-in, yes. But you should explain next time.

red is unrankable issue. bule is need to discuss. Black is just suggest.

good song ~:P
Thanks for modding, pretty good mod!
RandomJibberish
mancuso_JM_
Hi! Katsu. Mod4Mod as PM in-game :P

[General:]

-Tags: --> You have inconsistency on it. Make sure to add Kaleidoscope Heart in RJ's Hard
--> It's a good Idea to add Collaboration in tags, because you can find a lot of Ranked Maps with this tags, when appear a Collab in the mapset
- Audio Lead-In: --> Normal/Insane: In those difficulties adjust it to 2000, it's really enough
--> Hard: In this difficulty adjust it in 0, since he doesn't map from the Intro
- Disable the Countdown. It's totally unnecesary because the song starts quickly
- Kiai Time: I'm agree with Spboxer3 to add Kiai sections in RJ's Hard, but you decide it

[Normal:]

- Settings:
--> Maybe you can Increase by 1 Tick the Approach Rate because sounds a bit low (AR+1)

Katsu-Frozen:
00:19:436 (3): Following your previous patterns, I think that you have to add a Whistle here
01:04:225 (Spin): When I tested the map, this Spinner sounds me a bit late, It's better if you move it 1/3 back and after that make it bigger in 1/3
01:51:126 (6): The Vocal starts (again) here, so, it's better if you add a New Combo here and after that Remove New Combo in the Next note (1)
01:57:887 (6): (^)
02:01:647 (6): (^)
02:37:183 (3): The Whistle on SliderBody doesn't fit very well with music, so, I suggest to remove it from here
02:38:450 (x): Maybe you can add a Note here, because fit fine with Vocal
03:24:929 (2): Sounds Like a Clap here, so, it's a good idea to add it a Clap
03:36:338 (5): Maybe you can add a New Combo here, because the music change it in this place
04:00:00 (Spin): It's better if you add a Soft Hitclap (Custom2) in this Spinner, at the end sounds something like that and you also make that on Insane diff.

[RJ's Hard:]

00:21:830 (6): Add a New Combo, because feels like a vocal change here.
01:03:239 (5): New Combo, same reason as above
01:06:619 (5): (^)
01:16:760 (5): (^)
02:20:985 (5): (^)
02:24:366 (5): (^)
02:34:507 (5): (^)
03:05:704 (x): Add a Note here, fit fine with Vocal
03:45:492 (5): New Combo, same reason as previous Combos

[Insane:]

Katsu-Larto:
00:11:408 (4): This Slider doesn't fit very well with music, I think that it's better if you replace it to a Circle here.
01:11:690 (4): Add a New Combo, because ends the Vocal Section and starts an Instrumental Section
01:34:647 (11): Maybe you can add a New Combo here, because feels like a vocal change
02:12:253 (1): Comparing with previous Kiai (To be more consistent), you have to Remove New Combo here
02:30:422 (1): Why you add a New Combo here?? Following the music, this Slider and the next one belong to previous pattern, so, you have to Remove this New Combo
02:31:549 (3): After That, add a New Combo here

Well, That's all Katsu. Nice map in general, so you deserve it a kudosu star.
I'll wait your mod, since you promised Mod4Mod
Good Luck with your map ;)
Topic Starter
Katsuri
updated
Topic Starter
Katsuri
Test

I'm testing if users can bubble maps, please revert that whjen possible.
SapphireGhost
Get the correct icon, Gonzface.
NotShinta
Without trying to be angsty, I am so embarrassed. Forgivemeology

General:
-- Does my memory betray me or did you once have an Easy difficulty here? I think it would improve the spread and be much more reasonable if you did have one. The spread seems a bit unbalanced as it is.

Insane:
- 00:12:253 (2) - This jump feels forced for symmetry reasons, I think, and it's far too large to just be to add to the 'swingy' feel. The same could be said, to a lesser extent, for 00:16:901 (1,2,3).
- 00:13:098 (4) - I cannot hear any reason why you've made this particular slider with Normal hitsounds, so I don't think it quite works.
- 00:56:056 (5) - Personally, I'd move the clap from the end of the slider to the start. It sounds just that bit better and follows patterns you're trying to establish better. (+otherchoruses)
- 01:27:042 (7,8) - If you have a justification for this other than 'difficulty', that'd be excellent.
- 01:33:802 (10) - Sorry to complain about your unnecessary jumps again, but wouldn't this also look better if it blanketed-but-not-quite the previous slider like this? Simple flipping job.
- 02:01:549 (5) - I think the clap starting the next slider is enough, and so the clap on this hitcircle could be removed, if you like.
- 02:02:816 (4,5,2,3) - This overlap is avoidable by moving both up and further from the center; like in this screenshot.

RJ Harvey's Hard:
- 00:10:000 (1) - Perhaps move this a bit closer to the previous hitcircle here, although it can still be a slight spacing increase. Screw yo' symmetry. Also 10:000 (1) nice
-- I keep going into RJ's Hards hoping that I'll find something groundbreakingly wrong because they're usually the best guest difficulties since both iNiS980s and 201s stopped happening, but it never is to be. You confidence-destroying bastard. Also, see me

Normal:
- 01:33:380 (4) - For rhythmic affect, and the fact this is meant to be the easiest difficulty, I would personally delete this hitcircle and respacing.
- 01:34:647 (1) - Again, for the supposed easiest difficulty, this spinner only coming 1/1 after a previous note could come as shocking for new players.
- 03:56:619 (1,1) - And once more, for this difficulty, are you really sure you want to do this?

I wanted to make a comment about the lyric about back doors, but I couldn't figure out how to make it subtle or amusing enough.

Map shows quite some promise, anyway. Well done, in general. Sorry if a lot looks like it needs fixing from this post alone.
Topic Starter
Katsuri

NotShinta wrote:

Without trying to be angsty, I am so embarrassed. Forgivemeology

General:
-- Does my memory betray me or did you once have an Easy difficulty here? I think it would improve the spread and be much more reasonable if you did have one. The spread seems a bit unbalanced as it is. The easy become a Normal diff, which is quite Easy, but for the sake of diffs name spread I'd rather call it Normal, just hope it's not really a problem.

Insane:
- 00:12:253 (2) - This jump feels forced for symmetry reasons, I think, and it's far too large to just be to add to the 'swingy' feel. The same could be said, to a lesser extent, for 00:16:901 (1,2,3). The first jump I removed, but the three notes fits perfectly to the pattern.
- 00:13:098 (4) - I cannot hear any reason why you've made this particular slider with Normal hitsounds, so I don't think it quite works. Ok, removed.
- 00:56:056 (5) - Personally, I'd move the clap from the end of the slider to the start. It sounds just that bit better and follows patterns you're trying to establish better. (+otherchoruses) Yes, done.
- 01:27:042 (7,8) - If you have a justification for this other than 'difficulty', that'd be excellent.
- 01:33:802 (10) - Sorry to complain about your unnecessary jumps again, but wouldn't this also look better if it blanketed-but-not-quite the previous slider like this? Simple flipping job. Done.
- 02:01:549 (5) - I think the clap starting the next slider is enough, and so the clap on this hitcircle could be removed, if you like. Done.
- 02:02:816 (4,5,2,3) - This overlap is avoidable by moving both up and further from the center; like in this screenshot. Done

Normal:
- 01:33:380 (4) - For rhythmic affect, and the fact this is meant to be the easiest difficulty, I would personally delete this hitcircle and respacing. Done.
- 01:34:647 (1) - Again, for the supposed easiest difficulty, this spinner only coming 1/1 after a previous note could come as shocking for new players. I don't really think so, they can start spinning whenever they want, it's a loooong spinner.
- 03:56:619 (1,1) - And once more, for this difficulty, are you really sure you want to do this? ^

I wanted to make a comment about the lyric about back doors, but I couldn't figure out how to make it subtle or amusing enough.

Map shows quite some promise, anyway. Well done, in general. Sorry if a lot looks like it needs fixing from this post alone.
Topic Starter
Katsuri
morreu ;_;
narakucrimson
some irc modding:

Log
20:16 <narakucrimson> : ok let's do this
20:16 <narakucrimson> : open easy!
20:17 <Katsuri> : Oh well, I just half mapped Insane, saw it? =o
20:17 <Katsuri> : half remapped*.
20:17 <narakucrimson> : not yet!
20:18 <narakucrimson> : I'm gonna get nazi about a fewthings but it's nothing really important
20:18 <Katsuri> : Ok!
20:18 <narakucrimson> : first off
20:18 <narakucrimson> : I added RJ to tags in one of my maps
20:19 <narakucrimson> : oh never mind
20:19 <Katsuri> : RJ is not something you can search at search beatmaps feature.
20:19 <narakucrimson> : it's not relevant, actially
20:19 <narakucrimson> : you can in game
20:19 <narakucrimson> : but it's already on the diff's name so it would appear anyway
20:19 <Katsuri> : Yes.
20:20 <narakucrimson> : but again, you are wrong, it's something you can search,
20:20 <narakucrimson> : all right: 00:02:957 (4) -
20:20 <Katsuri> : http://puu.sh/ra2e
20:20 <narakucrimson> : move this one grid left so that they are aligned!
20:21 <narakucrimson> : katsuri, if you are defying my concepts, at least don't do it in a stupid way
20:21 <narakucrimson> : I said "in game", not "in the online page"
20:22 <Katsuri> : Oh sorry.
20:22 <narakucrimson> : oh sorry
20:22 <narakucrimson> : 00:02:957 (4) -
20:22 <narakucrimson> : I meant one grid right
20:22 <narakucrimson> : and this one as well 00:07:605 (2) -
20:22 <narakucrimson> : I told you I'd nazi stuff, if you don't mind :P
20:22 <Katsuri> : You are right, moved one grid right.
20:22 <Katsuri> : Ok, it's fine.
20:23 <Katsuri> : Moved both of them
20:23 <narakucrimson> : mm
20:23 <narakucrimson> : 00:24:929 (2) -
20:23 <narakucrimson> : I'm assuming he wanted to make this one symmetrical?
20:23 <narakucrimson> : I don't know, maybe not
20:24 <narakucrimson> : oh and 00:29:577 (4) - can you move the middle slider point two grids down? I detect unsymmetry pretty easily, and these aren't exactly
20:24 <narakucrimson> : symmetrical xD
20:25 <narakucrimson> : you may as well move 00:30:845 (1) - one grid down after doing that
20:25 <Katsuri> : aaaa
20:25 <Katsuri> : http://puu.sh/ra5n
20:25 <narakucrimson> : well, do it as you please! :P
20:26 <Katsuri> : :c
20:26 <Katsuri> : I need help :c
20:27 <narakucrimson> : you'll probably kill me but: 00:39:718 (4,5,1) - one grid down, then 00:40:563 (1) - one grid left, so that the circles are aligned
20:27 <narakucrimson> : yeah but I guess you can get that slider right by yourself
20:27 <Katsuri> : done
20:28 <narakucrimson> : everything? ok let's continue
20:28 <narakucrimson> : 00:52:394 (3) -
20:28 <narakucrimson> : I don't really feel that this slider goes well with the music
20:28 <narakucrimson> : there's a clear stop right there
20:28 <narakucrimson> : I'd rather just have a circle and a little silence for the voice
20:28 <narakucrimson> : what do you think?
20:28 <Katsuri> : I think a silence would be a lot better, really.
20:29 <narakucrimson> : then go for it
20:29 <Katsuri> : FIxed.
20:29 <narakucrimson> : all right
20:29 <narakucrimson> : 00:57:464 (1) - you might want to move this one grid left to avoid a liiiitle overlap
20:30 <Katsuri> : Hm
20:30 <narakucrimson> : hmm
20:30 <narakucrimson> : you get another overlap
20:30 <narakucrimson> : wat
20:30 <Katsuri> : This pattern has giving me problems.
20:30 <narakucrimson> : wait*
20:30 <narakucrimson> : wait do't move it
20:31 <narakucrimson> : try curving 00:56:619 (3) - a little
20:31 <Katsuri> : I need to choose what overlap I should keep or remap pattern
20:31 <narakucrimson> : http://puu.sh/ra8v
20:31 <Katsuri> : Lol, perfect.
20:31 <Katsuri> : I'm feeling more like: http://puu.sh/ra8N
20:31 <narakucrimson> : all right!
20:31 <narakucrimson> : then
20:31 <narakucrimson> : 01:04:225 (1) -
20:32 <narakucrimson> : can you remove the clap at the end? it sounds pretty weird
20:32 <narakucrimson> : and the whistle at the end of this: 01:16:478 (2) -
20:32 <narakucrimson> : just to follow the same patterns, you know :p
20:33 <narakucrimson> : also... is this break dragged? 01:21:408
20:33 <narakucrimson> : 01:21:408 -
20:33 <narakucrimson> : and why?
20:34 <narakucrimson> : in case you wanna drag it I would suggest aiming for 01:21:549 -
20:34 <Katsuri> : Well, not really noticable, but fixed.
20:34 <Katsuri> : By the way, fixed evertyhing.
20:34 <narakucrimson> : ok!
20:35 <narakucrimson> : a little suggestion here: how about a finish at the start of this: 01:38:028 (1) - ?
20:35 <narakucrimson> : it need a little more of power in my opinion
20:35 <Katsuri> : I use finishes at the start of great sliders, then added here.
20:36 <narakucrimson> : also can you get the DS between these a little lower?
20:36 <narakucrimson> : 01:40:563 (2,3) -
20:36 <narakucrimson> : http://puu.sh/rabK
20:37 <Katsuri> : Fixed.
20:37 <narakucrimson> : 02:06:338 (2) - symmetry nazi strikes again xD
20:38 <narakucrimson> : 02:14:365 (3) - since this is a copy&paste of the last kiai, try to fix it in a similar way (the mini overlap)
20:38 <Katsuri> : Ok haha
20:38 <narakucrimson> : 02:21:971 (1) - same thing about the clap
20:39 <Katsuri> : Fixed.
20:39 <narakucrimson> : 02:29:154 (1) - wouldn't a clap sound better at the start of this?
20:39 <Katsuri> : Indeed.
20:40 <narakucrimson> : umm 02:30:845 (3,5) - the whistles there might be a little off, claps are just enough, I think
20:40 <Katsuri> : Fixed.
20:40 <narakucrimson> : wowow
20:40 <narakucrimson> : I'm getting a wrong offset at this part
20:40 <Katsuri> : I'm not sure, but I think Kennez is going to bubble it.
20:40 <narakucrimson> : o.o
20:41 <narakucrimson> : let me finish my mod
20:41 <narakucrimson> : then he does his ok?
20:41 <Katsuri> : Ohohoh
20:41 <Katsuri> : Dance, Dance.
20:42 <Katsuri> : Hm, the offset looks okay for me.
20:42 <narakucrimson> : this is werid
20:42 <narakucrimson> : weird
20:43 <Katsuri> : I don't know.
20:43 <Katsuri> : What's weird?
20:43 <narakucrimson> : that I'm getting it late
20:44 <narakucrimson> : ok let's assume that my computer and my ears are working bad for some reason, and let kenezz check it
20:45 <narakucrimson> : but it should be ok since the offset is 0
20:45 <narakucrimson> : 02:57:464 (1) - is this new combo reeeeally needed?
20:46 <Katsuri> : Lol no.
20:46 <Katsuri> : Didn't notice it.
20:46 <narakucrimson> : hehe
20:46 <narakucrimson> : 03:42:253 (1) - the claaap
20:46 <Katsuri> : lalala copypaste
20:46 <narakucrimson> : 03:49:014 (3) - well you can probably guess this one
20:47 <Katsuri> : hehe fixed
20:47 <narakucrimson> : this is just a crazy idea but how about a finish on the last spinner? would sound more epic imo
20:48 <Katsuri> : Yeah, the last piano note looks like a finish, then I will add a finish to that.
20:48 <narakucrimson> : all right
20:49 <narakucrimson> : that's all for normal
20:49 <narakucrimson> : you might want to add some finish like that in the other diffs too
20:49 <Katsuri> : Ok
20:49 <Katsuri> : done
20:50 <narakucrimson> : yo be honest, RJ's diff misses a looot of claps (the ones that are actually hitnormals of the normal set)
20:51 <narakucrimson> : it sounds really weird after having heard Normal and how it is hitsounded
20:51 <narakucrimson> : have you talked about this with him
20:51 <narakucrimson> : ?
20:51 <Katsuri> : Maybe he thinks a bit diferent, don't know.
20:51 <narakucrimson> : is he ok with the hitsounds?
20:51 <Katsuri> : Yes I did, and he changed.
20:51 <Katsuri> : He said it's fine now.
20:52 <Katsuri> : http://puu.sh/rak2
20:52 <Katsuri> : asdsadadad
20:52 <narakucrimson> : it's just... I can't bring myself to say this is ok
20:52 <narakucrimson> : like he misses finishes too
20:52 <narakucrimson> : 00:54:084 (2) - for example
20:52 <narakucrimson> : that moment needs emphasis
20:53 <Katsuri> : Yes, but I don't know if I should change something for him.
20:55 <narakucrimson> : I guess it's too much
20:55 <narakucrimson> : I don't wanna hold you anymore, but I think you should have a talk with him
20:55 <narakucrimson> : save this log
20:55 <narakucrimson> : I'll post it in the thread anyway
20:55 <narakucrimson> : and show it to him
20:56 <Katsuri> : ok
20:57 <narakucrimson> : also I'm leaving this here for the log: 02:45:633 (1) - that's a big jump, boy :O
20:58 <narakucrimson> : the mapping is ok overall, though some 1/6ths get tricky to hit properly, but that's how the song is
20:59 <narakucrimson> : ok insane
20:59 <narakucrimson> : 00:13:802 (1) - the snare doesn't really sound at this time, so you should remove the clap from here
21:00 <Katsuri> : I think that's ok to break the rhythm a bit, don't know.
21:01 <narakucrimson> : mmm
21:02 <narakucrimson> : honestly, I don't think it works well
21:02 <narakucrimson> : 00:54:084 (2) - also finish here please!
21:02 <narakucrimson> : this actually feels really weird
21:02 <narakucrimson> : 00:57:323 (1,2,3,4) -
21:03 <narakucrimson> : I'm pretty convinced that the piano is the most significant sound in that part, so the way in which these sliders follow the music is a little
21:03 <narakucrimson> : missleading
21:03 <narakucrimson> : dunno, you should tell larto
21:03 <Katsuri> : Added finish
21:03 <narakucrimson> : oh wait
21:03 <narakucrimson> : it's your part xD
21:04 <narakucrimson> : this: 01:02:394 - has to get some note! you should shorten that slider over there and add another one, I think
21:05 <narakucrimson> : check larto's next part, I think it sticks better to the rythm
21:05 <narakucrimson> : also
21:05 <narakucrimson> : 01:17:324 (12) - can you remove the whistle?
21:05 <narakucrimson> : and here: 01:17:605 (1) -
21:06 <narakucrimson> : you might want to drag the break start here: 01:21:549 - as in Normal
21:06 <narakucrimson> : hmm 01:28:591 (3,4) - sounds like the whistle should go in (4) to me, idk
21:06 <narakucrimson> : also 01:34:647 (11) - NC?
21:07 <Katsuri> : asdasda
21:07 <Katsuri> : Fixed all
21:07 <Katsuri> : aaaand
21:08 <narakucrimson> : am I going too fast? :O
21:08 <Katsuri> : Not really, that's because a fix costed me much time.
21:08 <Katsuri> : :c
21:08 <narakucrimson> : oh oh
21:08 <narakucrimson> : hehe
21:08 <Katsuri> : Well
21:08 <Katsuri> : Done, fixed all xD
21:09 <narakucrimson> : ok
21:09 <narakucrimson> : 02:10:140 (6) -
21:09 <narakucrimson> : clap? :D
21:09 <narakucrimson> : 02:11:831 (2) - finish? :D
21:09 <Katsuri> : done
21:10 <narakucrimson> : just an advice
21:10 <narakucrimson> : try to make your hitsounds and larto's merge better
21:11 <narakucrimson> : the sections are clearly different now
21:11 <narakucrimson> : the map should be more like
21:11 <Katsuri> : Hm, ok, I will work on it.
21:11 <narakucrimson> : well you got the idea xD
21:11 <Katsuri> : Yes xD
21:11 <narakucrimson> : 02:38:873 (1) - finish :D
21:12 <Katsuri> : Done
21:12 <narakucrimson> : 03:17:746 - I'd drag the break's end to this point, seems more logical :P
21:13 <narakucrimson> : and the part after that is your best so far
21:13 <Katsuri> : I didn't knew that I could drag the break end o-o
21:13 <narakucrimson> : try sticking to those hitsounds
21:13 <Katsuri> : =o
21:13 <narakucrimson> : 03:46:902 (3) - finish again!
21:14 <Katsuri> : done
21:14 <narakucrimson> : and thebig finish at 04:00:140 (1) -
21:14 <Katsuri> : Done!
21:14 <narakucrimson> : well it needs some more work, but you'll get it right soon
21:14 <Katsuri> : Ok!

That's all for now!
narakucrimson
Ok, after revising aaaaaall the hitsounds and stuff, the long wait is over!

Also, RJ and Larto, some hitsounds were changed (especially in RJ's), hope you don't mind :)

Acá tenés tu burbuja!~
SapphireGhost
The timing and the moment seems quite right for this. See if you can figure out why!

[General]
- Your storyboarding names seem a bit blurry at the moment, especially Larto's. I'm not sure if it's just me, but try to fix this if you can.
- Because [RJ's Hard] is made entirely by RJ, you should consider fading his name out after the intro as to avoid distraction.
- There's an unused line of SB code somewhere in this map, but deleting it will be about as beneficial as deleting an unused .osb file. By the way, I'm fine with this spread since making another difficulty would be more trouble than it's worth. naraku agrees so we're good here.

[Insane]
- The perfectionist side of me is a bit sad that the slider velocity is not slightly higher as to prevent overlap at 1.0x, but that's been decided and done. Keep it in mind for the future, though.
01:26:619 (6,7) - Hello, this is a 5.44x jump and I'm not sure it's a good idea. Try to do something similar but less extreme?
02:33:661 (7,1) - Yes, I realize this isn't that important but the blanket would surely look better like this.

[RJ's Hard]
01:20:140 (5) - I'd feel more comfortable if you could move this a midgetgrid up, it's currently dangerously close to the edge of the screen.

[Normal]
- It's so pretty!
03:39:718 (2) - I'm rather concerned about a slider like this for the easiest difficulty. If you could adjust the slider so the start and end don't overlap and the path is more visible, I'd be happy. It'll probably require changing the other patterns a bit but you can do it!

Someday, it'll be the right one, won't it? Well, don't mind me, surely - just PM for a re-check.
I don't like breakups either.
Gaba
Meu deus que katsuri viadinho, rankeando pacarai
mancuso_JM_
I said you man!!!!
Congratz
Low
10th ranked map! Good job!
Meowcenaries
Congrats on rank!
AIR315
Congratz~