forum

Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, November 25, 2011 at 9:30:44 AM

Artist: Halozy
Title: Genryuu Kaiko
Source: Touhou
Tags: Hotaru Komachi mercury2004
BPM: 173
Filesize: 8438kb
Play Time: 00:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.8 stars, 7 notes)
  2. merc2004's Insane (5 stars, 749 notes)
  3. Normal (3.25 stars, 300 notes)
Download: Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Re-download as of 10/26/11

The River Flows By Quietly In The Night...

Normal by Elly-chan
Hard by Elly-chan
Insane by Mercury2004
Love's Genryuu Taiko by Love
Backstep
I see your request.

so If use this it okay ~

Detail

@ file size 11.7 MB > 6.63 MB
@ kbps 320 > kbps 180

P.S. I cannot convert to 192 kbps with my program sry :?

Download Here
Hika
The description makes me feel like a boss.
mercury2004
May I make a difficulty. Insane one?
The title name should be Genryuu Kaiko 源流懐古
add ijah qilliam komachi higan retour riverside view phantasgomaria of flower view into the Tags

I convert the mp3 for you. 192kbps Download click into the link right click and save as.
Backfire
BACKFIRE'S KAIKO TAIKO.
LETS DO THIS.

No i'm just kidding, Halozy bores me, but if someone makes a taiko map they have to use Kaiko Taiko in there. :D
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
Sure.
Topic Starter
Elly-chan

mercury2004 wrote:

May I make a difficulty. Insane one?
The title name should be Genryuu Kaiko 源流懐古
add ijah qilliam komachi higan retour riverside view phantasgomaria of flower view into the Tags

I convert the mp3 for you. 192kbps Download click into the link right click and save as.
Sure.
Thank You For Telling Me~
Removed Ijah and Qilliam from tags and desc. since they are no longer in the collab and added Komachi, I may add the others in the near future.
Thank you for the mp3! Much thanks! >w<
mercury2004
Ok I'll get it done as soon as possible.
5 min song could take me a few day to finish.
mercury2004
Here Finish Beta version. Lot of thing still need to improve.

Please put BG and soft-hitclap2 into the song main folder. I already ask l3lueskiiz (well she inspired/tell me to make them) for BG and hitsound already.

Download: Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko (Elly-chan) [merc2004's Insane].osu

Download: soft-hitclap2.rar

Topic Starter
Elly-chan
Tell me when I should upload your diff~ Currently I am going to keep the BG I have. I may change to yours for your diff soon

Also, don't forget to map the break at 00:22:427 or at 03:19:999~ Also, I have to insist (sadly) that you have to map up to 04:26:589. So far it looks good >w<!!!!

Edit: Something Better To Say Would Be The Following: Map Every Section That Normal Mapped for consistency. I never want to break consistency.~
mercury2004
Ok I'll look into that. I will post the fixed version soon. The reason that i could not map up the last part because this is 21 million score already. Which ranking criteria should be less than 20 million score. I'll map those first and i'll try to figure out how to decrease the total score

Edit : I really love mapping the from first to the end without break point.
mercury2004

Elly-chan wrote:

Tell me when I should upload your diff~ Currently I am going to keep the BG I have. I may change to yours for your diff soon

Also, don't forget to map the break at 00:22:427 or at 03:19:999~ Also, I have to insist (sadly) that you have to map up to 04:26:589. So far it looks good >w<!!!!

Edit: Something Better To Say Would Be The Following: Map Every Section That Normal Mapped for consistency. I never want to break consistency.~
Ok map up to 04:26:589. And the break part. I'm sorry that i cannot map that. or the score would be over 20 million. This is 19.5 million already

Edit : Final Version here Updated at 27-11-2011

Download: Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko (Elly-chan) [merc2004's Insane].osu
Topic Starter
Elly-chan
Looks Pretty Good!~ Uploaded it for the sake of uploading it. (I'm not looking for mods atm so you have time to finish)
Love
idk why but 03:19:999 and onward looks and sounds so awesome, I'm scared.

and I'm mad cause I can't think of anything like that for the earlier parts of the song.

bg and taiko here

If I figure out what the hell went on in my mind when I mapped that part, I'll remap the beginning of the song.

Download: Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko (Elly-chan) [Love's Genryuu Taiko].osu
mercury2004
This taiko dif is fantastic <3
Love
idk but it feels like 02:57:803 - needs a new timing, just me though XD I might be derpin, if it doesn't then just move the section back 1 tick lengthen the spinner by 1/4

Download: Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko (Elly-chan) [Love's Genryuu Taiko].osu
Pizzicato
such a great map wasted </3
mercury2004
sad, it was like 3 years ago i mapped this insane, i can remap this if you want. current one no longer match my mapping preference lol. ofcourse, this map resurrection is purely depend on elly , since this is elly's map slot, not mine. i already has other map in mind.

i'm actually very very very surprise someone who still really playing this map lol. must be because of hw's genryuu lol
Pizzicato

mercury2004 wrote:

sad, it was like 3 years ago i mapped this insane, i can remap this if you want. current one no longer match my mapping preference lol. ofcourse, this map resurrection is purely depend on elly , since this is elly's map slot, not mine. i already has other map in mind.

i'm actually very very very surprise someone who still really playing this map lol. must be because of hw's genryuu lol

yeeeeaaaaaaah hw's version sux. it's fucking shit
mercury2004
i'm glad that you still enjoy the map, ping me in pm if you want a remap version. i'll do it (for fun, i made shitloads of beatmap that i havent upload)