1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
CLOSED

open for M4M
posted
Hi!
NM/M4M or GD:M4M(for ctb diffs)
map link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667169
artist & title: Nekomata Gekidan - AsiaN distractive
length: 1:53 (1:41 drain)
the map you going to map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667261

thanks!
posted

Ellyu wrote:

Hi!
NM/M4M or GD:M4M(for ctb diffs)
map link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667169
artist & title: Nekomata Gekidan - AsiaN distractive
length: 1:53 (1:41 drain)
the map you going to map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667261

thanks!
Accepted!
posted
CLOSED
posted
OPEN for 1 m4m and 2 nm
posted
posted
NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/728186
artist & title: Miss Monochrome (CV: Horie Yui) - Poker Face (TV Size)
length: 0:58 (0:57 drain)

'^'
posted

igorsprite wrote:

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/728186
artist & title: Miss Monochrome (CV: Horie Yui) - Poker Face (TV Size)
length: 0:58 (0:57 drain)

'^'
Accepted
posted
Hello, I would like to request a Taiko NM here.

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/724821
artist & title: DJ Myosuke feat. Yukacco - Valgus
length: 2:00 drain

Thanks in advance.
posted
Hey there,

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/555288
artist & title: Hashimoto Yukari - Lost my pieces
length: 1:50 (1:50 drain)

Thanks!
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/730400#taiko/1541482

m4m
vonikk - strike
3:00 (i dont have other diffs yet lo)

forum pm me your map if you accept please, or i wont be able to keep track of it
posted
nvm
posted

Naotoshi wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/730400#taiko/1541482

m4m
vonikk - strike
3:00 (i dont have other diffs yet lo)

forum pm me your map if you accept please, or i wont be able to keep track of it
Accepted!
posted
Still open for 1 NM
posted
NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/729485
artist & title: Hirokazu Akiyama - Friendly Pink
length: 2:43 (2:43 drain)
=w=
posted

Rhytoly wrote:

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/729485
artist & title: Hirokazu Akiyama - Friendly Pink
length: 2:43 (2:43 drain)
=w=
no.
posted
Heya!

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/727434
artist & title: Nota - Ice Festival
length: 2'23"
the map you going to map: You said in a previous post that you have NM open but I can mod your FELT map.

Thanks for considering o/
posted

Marm wrote:

Heya!

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/727434
artist & title: Nota - Ice Festival
length: 2'23"
the map you going to map: You said in a previous post that you have NM open but I can mod your FELT map.

Thanks for considering o/
Accepted!
posted
CLOSED
posted
Open for 1 M4M
show more
Please sign in to reply.