forum

Impossible to fail beatmaps when you have a combo going? [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Espionage724
Not sure how else to word it, but I noticed quite a few times where I failed beatmaps, but had combos of like 50x and etc going (aka, no amount of beats I hit is helping because either the beats are arriving too slowly, or the HP drain is just insane).

The songs I noticed this on were on Insane. I know it's called Insane, but in any case, I don't think it should be possible to fail a song, when your doing well.

Idk what song I was just doing, but it was on Insane (not the hardest difficulty, 1 below hardest), and I had a combo of 80x, but failed. I was getting 300's and a few 100's (majority 300's), but when I failed the last few beats I hit were 300's.

Not too sure about what songs my friend was playing and on what difficulty, but he also mentions to me he's had this happen quite a few times too. So it can't just be me :p

I'm not entirely sure how this would even go about being fixed though if it were to be fixed. Letting up on the HP drain on every beatmap overall would probably help, but this would also probably cause difficulty imbalance with a lot of beatmaps.
Slip
What's the said map you were playing?
The might possibly might have a really high hp drain and some 100's and 50's would drag it along to failing.
palion
more than likely this won't be implemented =\

getting all 300s will increase your hp the most so gluck
blissfulyoshi
As stated by Slip, this is caused by high hp drain. HP Drain is set by the mapper, so you can't fix it after it is ranked. You can fix this though by pointing out the high drain before the map is ranked. (Denied since this is something that should be done in the modding process)

As for your current scenario, improve your acc, that is all I can say.