forum

Spacechem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0_o
Anyone else play this? It was added to the most recent Humble Bundle; it's a puzzler that involves combining atoms and molecules to make other molecules.

And it's hard. Very hard.

The description sounds dull, but it really doesn't do it justice: it's honestly one of the most addicting and rewarding puzzlers I've ever played. It may take a bit of commitment for the first 30-60 minutes, as tutorials don't explain the mechanics quite as thoroughly as they probably should (this is also true of some of the new mechanics added throughout the game), but it's definitely worth it. Soundtrack is amazing as well.

Also, post your progress ^___^

adam2046
I suck at managing pipelines. I'll definitely pick it up again in a few months or so, but for now it sits in the pile.
My scores are always slightly/much worse than the averages ;_;
Topic Starter
0_o
Also, post your awesome/horrible solutions. Be sure to spoilerbox.
Moustachium 604
Initial Solution

Revised Solution
Lilac
If I can still get the TF2 items for this, I'd love to buy this some time later.
Topic Starter
0_o

Lilac wrote:

If I can still get the TF2 items for this, I'd love to buy this some time later.
Yeah you can still get the items. You have to complete three bonus puzzles: completing two gets you the fish, all three = pin. Though unless you take the cowards way out (look up a solution on youtube), be prepared to wait a while for the pin, I still have no idea how to even START figuring the third one out...

The videos I posted are solutions for the second puzzle, just fyi.
NoHitter
I can't even get pass the third planet battle D:
I suck.