forum

Halloween Cosplays.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Apex_old
Well, in halloween, we had a freaking party and everybody gets in some weird costume. Last year, we got cardboard boxs(The ideal home for a hobo!), Happy meals(A set of Frech Fries, Burgers and Cola!), Joker(He painted his freaking face!),Nurse(WTF it's only for a play in a hospital.), And other crazy shit like that(We got a skate boarder and I crashed into him).

This year, I'll be investigating as a camera man so I can take pictures of my friends on my internet(Me too)!

Anyways, you ever cosplayed in Halloween?
Firo Prochainezo
Most of the cosplayers around the internet are halloween-worthy anyway.
mathexpert
one of these days a loli cosplaying as haruhi will come to my door for candy.
YES 8-) 8-)
Soly
H_Hitachiin
This year,prepare for Hikaru and Kaoru knocking at your door >:3
KanameChanNya
Hmm..This year I'm cosplaying as Kagamine Rin from her song Meltdown. LOL, all the old people on my block are gonna say "Sweetie, who are you?" I don't know what to say to them.
California

KanameChanNya wrote:

Hmm..This year I'm cosplaying as Kagamine Rin from her song Meltdown. LOL, all the old people on my block are gonna say "Sweetie, who are you?" I don't know what to say to them.
please come my neighborhood T_T
KanameChanNya

-hys wrote:

KanameChanNya wrote:

please come my neighborhood T_T
I wish I could. But my friends' parents won't let me go trick-or-treating with my friends, so I'm all alone this year. Like last year. Nooo!!