forum

KOKIA - EXES_COSMOFLIPS/.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven
[Saki]
00:46:837 (1) - Kind of soon after a spinner for the Easiest difficulty. Hmm. I guess you have several that are like this though.
00:59:469 - Extend break to here

02:10:521 - ^
03:19:995 (1,2,3) - The slider ticks are obnoxiously loud here.
03:24:732 (1) - Maybe end the spinner on the "s" at around 03:28:383 - ?

[Tiria]
00:08:153 (1) - Repeat arrow is covered by the osu! image post-spinner. Think you can rearrange a bit?
Hrm, I think ending the spinners where Easy did will work best for this difficulty. Two beats feels best for recovery at this difficulty level.
01:45:258 (1) - This might balance out better to use what you did later in the song for this same part with 02:49:995 (10) -

02:39:337 (1,3) - Eew, slider whistle on slider slide sounds awful here.
03:19:995 (1,2,3) - The slider ticks are obnoxiously loud here.

[Finnel]
This has a different offset than the other three difficulties. Line them up please.
This also doesn't seem to be using that custom soft-hitclap which gives a big consistency disconnect.
00:08:934 (3) - Think you could link the slider ticks up?

01:57:487 (1,2,3) - This spacing bugged me. There's a lot of it riddled throughout the difficulty, if you want to take care of those.

[Aoto]
01:27:890 (1) - You'll have to use tick rate 2 if you want to use this .5x speed here, since the slider looks exactly the same as the previous sliders.
Hm, I didn't like the normal finish use at the end. Felt better using only the custom clap to me. Gives more consistency with the other difficulties too.
Topic Starter
Beren
all fixed :oops:
thank you
Garven
After like 4 rechecks, everything should be straightened out now. :P

Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Beren
thank you
AngelHoney
突然發現beren做的曲子我都好喜歡0w0 map也很不錯
Topic Starter
Beren
:oops: 谢谢
GigaClon
Played thru it, didn't find anything wrong with it. Should be ranked
SapphireGhost
Mod in progress, don't bother with any of this yet. I'll be done somewhat soon, but I'm kind of tired right now so give me some more time.
I'm sorry for taking so long!

[General]
- The other ranked map of this song seems to have the Source set as "Ar tonelico 3", change it to that?
- SB Load can be greatly reduced if you use the trick to disable the background seen here and then fix the rest of the storyboard. It's a bit challenging but it's worth the result.
- To make things less confusing, use difficulty names that are more indicative of the difficulty? (Easy / Normal / Hard / Insane or other)
- At 01:31:068, it seems that the lyrics are going off the screen a little, try to fix this.

[Aoto]
- Noted the confusing sliders here, but if you'd rather not change them I'll ask other MAT/BAT. I'm fine with them but not sure about others, and don't want this to get unranked.
- Also, I pointed out a lot of things but this really is a nice map, so no worries.
00:46:442 (1) - This note needs a new combo, so manually apply new combo.
00:46:837 (3) - Not sure about this slider, I think you can do something like this, though.
01:15:653 (1) - Needs a new combo.
01:51:574 (3) - I think this slider would be more rankable/readable if you move the start of it away from the loop a little, so you can see what path to take more clearly.
02:08:942 (1) - Well... I think this is rankable because of the space between start and body.
02:47:626 (3,4) - Not sure if this plays well, maybe space it more normally?

[Finnel]

[Tiria]
00:46:837 (1) - Needs a new combo.

[Saki]
01:16:047 (1) - Needs a new combo.
Topic Starter
Beren
fix
SapphireGhost
Finished up the mod and re-checked:

- Why not change source to "Ar tonelico 3" for consistency with the ranked map? You're not necessarily wrong but I'd like to know.
- On [Tiria], 01:43:679 (7) - Confusing spacing here, even though Distance Snap tells you it's correct, it doesn't play well in game.

I think that's it now, just let me know once you respond to these.
Topic Starter
Beren

SapphireGhost wrote:

Finished up the mod and re-checked:

- Why not change source to "Ar tonelico 3" for consistency with the ranked map? You're not necessarily wrong but I'd like to know.
there are some maps with the source "Ar tonelico III" ,i think it is ok
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/12368
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/14282
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13019

- On [Tiria], 01:43:679 (7) - Confusing spacing here, even though Distance Snap tells you it's correct, it doesn't play well in game. fix

I think that's it now, just let me know once you respond to these.
Gonzvlo
Posting here. (I still don't know why)

<...>
21:42 <SapphireGhost> : SIR
21:42 <SapphireGhost> : Will you help me check a map quickly? Just for some rankability stuff
21:42 <Gonzvlo> : HM
21:42 <Gonzvlo> : Well, sure but I'm a bit rusty
21:44 <SapphireGhost> : Yai
21:44 *SapphireGhost is editing (KOKIA - EXEC_COSMOFLIPS/.)[http://osu.ppy.sh/s/38394]
21:44 <SapphireGhost> : Just "rankable or no", doesn't need specifics
21:44 <Gonzvlo> : Oh, I have this map
21:45 <Gonzvlo> : Okay, what do I need to check?
21:46 <SapphireGhost> : http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/305038
21:47 <SapphireGhost> : NatsumeRin/Garven/me are okay with it, I figure if we have your opinion we can go ahead with ranking
21:47 <Gonzvlo> : Hm this is similar to the slider in NatsumeRin's map
21:48 <Gonzvlo> : As I said for Rin's map, it's okay for me BUT
21:48 <Gonzvlo> : a standard was set and peppy was it was not acceptable
21:48 <Gonzvlo> : It should be really easy to fix so...
21:48 <Gonzvlo> : peppy said*
<...>
Kiiwa
\me avoids own style
SapphireGhost
After many changes and re-checks this can safely go to ranking. Thanks for putting up with time zones!
Topic Starter
Beren
thank you :oops:
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
congrats!
ertyukjh010
恭喜Beren ><
No_Gu
神mapper又rank
Akemi_Homura
gratz~! :3
phonic