forum

[Archived] Some of my scores didn't update after I finished the song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wowywow
Problem Details:
Title sums it up, after I finish the song the score and "mark" doesn't change it stays the same. I went from "C" on one to "A" but game decided to keep it "C".
Is it something from my client? Do I need to reinstall the game? Also it happened 6 times now for 3 different songs.

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Death
Sometimes the game is slow to update. If you go to the historical tab at the bottom of your userpage and expand it, you can see your past few submitted plays. If you just submitted a score and don't see it there it is possible Bancho is taking its time to submit it, in which case do not restart your game and wait at least an hour. Make sure your firewall is not blocking osu from submitting the score.

If an hour has passed and the score hasn't submitted you will need to reachive it. At this point you should also flush your DNS, release/renew your ipconfig, restart your modem and router, and restart the game.
Topic Starter
Wowywow

Death wrote:

Sometimes the game is slow to update. If you go to the historical tab at the bottom of your userpage and expand it, you can see your past few submitted plays. If you just submitted a score and don't see it there it is possible Bancho is taking its time to submit it, in which case do not restart your game and wait at least an hour. Make sure your firewall is not blocking osu from submitting the score.

If an hour has passed and the score hasn't submitted you will need to reachive it. At this point you should also flush your DNS, release/renew your ipconfig, restart your modem and router, and restart the game.
Well I guess those scores are lost now .-.
Yurumo
Look in your Local Rankings to see if the score is there.

Your "mark" or ranking on a map depends on your score.

Like, for example;
If you get an A with no fail and get 1,000 score
Your C with 2,000 score would still be the "mark" next to the song.