forum

radiosu!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Flanster

Image photoshopped by me.

This idea started a few days ago on a skype call.Tony said I got a voice fit for a radio host so we got and idea for and osu radio station (radiosu! - name suggestion by Azure_Kyte)

The general idea is to broadcast music which is available on beatmaps and maybe music which isnt mapped yet.And ofcourse me as a radiohost which can take requests and ofcourse dazzle everyone with my awesome voice (lol).Mainly just to have fun.radiosu!

Approved or Denied still will live on! 8-)
Natteke
Should be fun, but just playing music that is already on osu is kinda boring though. Gotta think of some contests / interviews / programmes or something to make it more interesting.
Topic Starter
Flanster
Yeah and that ofcourse.Then I guess music which the osu comunity approves of best ;) .Interviews and contests will be entertaining.If this gets a thumbs up a staff should be gathered. *IF*
Galkan
I'd like to listen to peppy's radio if it was alive, though.
MMzz
Don't you need to purchase the rights to the music you play to broadcast it?
That might just be US idk.
Natteke
as long as you don't earn money from it, I don't think so
Topic Starter
Flanster

Natteke wrote:

as long as you don't earn money from it, I don't think so
It will be for fun so yeah, no profit ;3
joseph
cool 0.0
Rey Fullbuster
nice, :) where we gonna plan to listen? in-game or the website?

r3yn41d0 wrote:

nice, :) where we gonna plan to listen? in-game or the website?
We will see if it gets approved.But for now i think via playlist file you can open in any media player
Hate
Sounds great.
Topic Starter
Flanster
But the radio wont be able to stream if it doesnt have an official licence i think.So until (if) it gets approved.Stall...
those
What happened with kawaii-radio?

Anyway, if this goes, I'll definitely give it a listen.
Tony
whoa! nice image you've done there Loly :D
I will support you as much as I can (too bad I don't have stars)!!!
-libili
support, but i dont have stars x.x
YodaSnipe
No votes left, but this is an awesome idea!

+1 support
Suimya
+support o3o
Backfire
I'll lend my services if anyone needs help. I have a wide library of music, and a decent voice :p
I whole heartedly support.
Sakura
it's now open in here this thread is now a request to make it more official i guess.
Lunah_old
DJ Galvenize and Lunaticmara (gonna be epic)

/agrees
theowest
Sounds legit. Can you puush us a preview of your awesome voice please?
Tony

Lunah wrote:

/agrees
/me agrees too :D
Topic Starter
Flanster

theowest wrote:

Tell me something to say and I will =w=

Tony wrote:

Lunah wrote:

/agrees
/me agrees too :D
Oi you forgeting someone :o
theowest

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

theowest wrote:

Tell me something to say and I will =w=

This is _____ and you're listening to __________.
Today we will talk about the recent events concerning the fat people of america.
Fats consist of a wide group of compounds that are generally soluble in organic solvents and generally insoluble in water. Chemically, fats are triglycerides, triesters of glycerol and any of several fatty acids. Fats may be either solid or liquid at room temperature, depending on their structure and composition. Although the words "oils", "fats", and "lipids" are all used to refer to fats, "oils" is usually used to refer to fats that are liquids at normal room temperature, while "fats" is usually used to refer to fats that are solids at normal room temperature. "Lipids" is used to refer to both liquid and solid fats, along with other related substances, usually in a medical or biochemical context. The word "oil" is also used for any substance that does not mix with water and has a greasy feel, such as petroleum (or crude oil), heating oil, and essential oils, regardless of its chemical structure.[1]
Fats form a category of lipid, distinguished from other lipids by their chemical structure and physical properties. This category of molecules is important for many forms of life, serving both structural and metabolic functions. They are an important part of the diet of most heterotrophs (including humans). Fats or lipids are broken down in the body by enzymes called lipases produced in the pancreas.
Examples of edible animal fats are lard, fish oil, butter/ghee and whale blubber. They are obtained from fats in the milk and meat, as well as from under the skin, of an animal. Examples of edible plant fats include peanut, soya bean, sunflower, sesame, coconut and olive oils, and cocoa butter. Vegetable shortening, used mainly for baking, and margarine, used in baking and as a spread, can be derived from the above oils by hydrogenation.
These examples of fats can be categorized into saturated fats and unsaturated fats. Unsaturated fats can be further divided into cis fats, which are the most common in nature, and trans fats, which are rare in nature but present in partially-hydrogenated vegetable oils.
Topic Starter
Flanster
Heres the preview http://puu.sh/7m0Z =w=
theowest

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

Heres the preview http://puu.sh/7m0Z =w=
...;__;

I don't like penis.
Topic Starter
Flanster
= v=
show more