forum

COLOR BLIND PLAYERS.... [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
selymsivad
Hello all, I am a pretty big osu fan and play just about everyday. I love the game and all, but sometimes I find myself at a huge disadvantage. I am colorblind to a certain extent. This makes certain things really hard to see, which can mess me up a lot of the times. For example, some mappers create their own skins for the map, with a matching color background picture. The enclosing circles that appear around each circle blend in with the background for colorblind players, making it incredibly difficult to time a beat. With some maps, I might as well play on hidden. But I think it is a really big disadvantage to colorblind players, (Im sure Im not the only one).

So I was thinking, maybe of having a colorblind option designed into osu!. Or maybe just an option to disable skins on certain maps so that we can even the playing field for all players with all types of disabilities. I know that I could just delete the skin files, but I don't want to make the mapper's work worthless :x I just want to be able to SEE!

Thanks (:
Selym
Shohei Ohtani
Sakura
Yeah as CDFA said