Brandtini (STD only)

posted
Total Posts
22
Topic Starter
Vostok Sisters



Привет! Некоторые его элементы напоминают игру Va-11 Hall-A, так что кто обожает эту игру, этот скин должен понравится.
Взятые из игры изображения и звуки вас порадуют.
В любом случае, этот скин я делал для себя, но каждый может найти в нем элементы, которые вам приглянутся. ;)

Просто скачайте и посмотрите на него.
Hi! I made a skin. Some of its elements remind the game Va-11 Hall-A so who adores this game, this skin has to it will be pleasant.
The images and sounds taken from a game will please you.
Anyway, I did this skin for myself, but everyone can find in it elements which to you will attract. ;)

Just download and look at him.



Forzaken4K
Very nice. 8-)
FroxXyyy
Mixed skins are not allowed here... You cant just recolour the elements.
And dayum these defaultnumbers are big as hell.
You can link the download in your profile or signature.
Topic Starter
Vostok Sisters

FroxXyyy wrote:

Mixed skins are not allowed here... You cant just recolour the elements.
And dayum these defaultnumbers are big as hell.
You can link the download in your profile or signature.
This. Is. Not. Mixed. Skin. You can't just like that is groundless to slander me here.

Or watch you mouth, or prove it.

I can provide all psd files. But you?
Topic Starter
Vostok Sisters
Little update (:

For the best compatibility, I recommend to remove the previous folder with a skin!

1. Now the skin supports all resolutions of monitors, and not just Full HD!

2. I have removed defaults. Standard Peppy's defaults approaches more to my skin, than mine delaults (:
Moreover, you can find beautiful elfin defaults in the Extra folder.

3. I have redrawn sections on more beautiful.



Please, write the wishes what you would like to change or add to a skin. Thanks.
FroxXyyy

Vostok Sisters wrote:

FroxXyyy wrote:

Mixed skins are not allowed here... You cant just recolour the elements.
And dayum these defaultnumbers are big as hell.
You can link the download in your profile or signature.
This. Is. Not. Mixed. Skin. You can't just like that is groundless to slander me here.

Or watch you mouth, or prove it.

I can provide all psd files. But you?
http://prntscr.com/gqwkpy
http://prntscr.com/gqwkz0 Yugen Skin
No.2 http://prntscr.com/gqx2mu
http://prntscr.com/gqx322 Seouless Skin
Resized and recoloured and slightly changed... and you dont need to be so mean chill and when I am mistaken I am sorry they look very similar... well to me atleast have a great one
Topic Starter
Vostok Sisters

FroxXyyy wrote:

http://prntscr.com/gqwkpy
http://prntscr.com/gqwkz0 Yugen Skin
No.2 http://prntscr.com/gqx2mu
http://prntscr.com/gqx322 Seouless Skin
Resized and recoloured and slightly changed... and you dont need to be so mean chill and when I am mistaken I am sorry they look very similar... well to me atleast have a great one
About selections icons: I have provided you the PSD file in PM, as the proof that icons were done by me.

About the rest - this is the ideas. Yes, I took the ideas from different skins, but didn't take files. I drew all elements of the skin by myself.

I didn't take files from anywhere and didn't change their sizes of course, recolouring them.
FroxXyyy
Whatever I wont discuss it anymore in this thread. If you think so its not from Yugen ect. then will it be like that I dont actually take responsibilities for further actions. Do not contact me per DM anymore and dont act so childish . Thanks.
Topic Starter
Vostok Sisters

FroxXyyy wrote:

Whatever I wont discuss it anymore in this thread. If you think so its not from Yugen ect. then will it be like that I dont actually take responsibilities for further actions. Do not contact me per DM anymore and dont act so childish . Thanks.
And you any more not slander me, hah. Thanks!
shiranui48
good luck
MisakiSakaki
9/10 :) nice work keep up! (actually i play with)
Topic Starter
Vostok Sisters

MisakiSakaki wrote:

9/10 :) nice work keep up! (actually i play with)
Thanks, enjoy (:
Explos3m
May I ask where you got the font for the play-skip.png photo? Or is it something you have done yourself?
KaelDK
Nice skin, but the numbers on the circles are too big
Topic Starter
Vostok Sisters

KaelDK wrote:

Nice skin, but the numbers on the circles are too big
You can try this elf defaults in extra folder, they are a bit smaller.

Explos3m wrote:

May I ask where you got the font for the play-skip.png photo? Or is it something you have done yourself?
It's CyberpunkWaifus font from Cyberpunk Bartender Action VA-11 HALL-A game.
Explos3m

Vostok Sisters wrote:

KaelDK wrote:

Nice skin, but the numbers on the circles are too big
You can try this elf defaults in extra folder, they are a bit smaller.

Explos3m wrote:

May I ask where you got the font for the play-skip.png photo? Or is it something you have done yourself?
It's CyberpunkWaifus font from Cyberpunk Bartender Action VA-11 HALL-A game.
Thanks! But how were you able to apply the shadowing and white border for the letters? Since I'm trying to replace the character behind the "skip" in the play-skip.png photo.
Topic Starter
Vostok Sisters

Explos3m wrote:

Thanks! But how were you able to apply the shadowing and white border for the letters? Since I'm trying to replace the character behind the "skip" in the play-skip.png photo.
Photoshop. I can just give to you .psd file.
Explos3m

Vostok Sisters wrote:

Explos3m wrote:

Thanks! But how were you able to apply the shadowing and white border for the letters? Since I'm trying to replace the character behind the "skip" in the play-skip.png photo.
Photoshop. I can just give to you .psd file.
Thanks! BTW, nice work on the skin, keep it up!
UKN0WN3
nice.




What if you could change your font to comic sans?
Topic Starter
Vostok Sisters

UKN0WN3 wrote:

nice.

What if you could change your font to comic sans?
The answer is: I prefer suicide.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply