Mithia
Hype
Lefafel
Oh yes, this sounds fun!
_kyuu
RickUsha
Sounds interesting, Acc fight huh XD
R0nny01
Sounds amazing ^^ i know i cant win this but who cares :)
SoupAPlayer
Doubt I'm gonna actually win, but this is a pretty cool tourney :3
Likean00b
Sign-ups end at the end of this weekend, so if you want to signup please sign up soon!!!
Pickle Rick
Im not gonna win a single match but it might be fun
yuhaii
ok hi random acc>combo lovers
to the staff: sorry I couldn't ref and had to make you guys do it! I have gotten over the problem currently but don't have access to Discord for now.
to the hosts: sorry I caused an uproar -3- but ye I can't ref the qualification stage, I'll probably be back when the actual tourney starts.
Shino Inuzuka
Can I just say rn that this host breaks his own rules? ok thx lol yea just a warning
Redavor

Shino -SNO- wrote:

Can I just say rn that this host breaks his own rules? ok thx lol yea just a warning
Why do you come here trying to put a smudge on a perfectly good thing they've got going?
This tournament is great and you should really keep your childish opinions to yourself.
yuhaii

Shino -SNO- wrote:

I don't understand, I haven't seen any rules broken, but not a good time to warn when the tournament already started. Please keep your opinions to yourself.
Minegamezz

Shino -SNO- wrote:

Oh boy, just don't okay?