Hope it helps
- 01:01:409 (47,48) - I feel like the colours of these two notes could be swapped (or at least 01:01:409 (47) - changed to d) since ddkd fits the piano sounds better, given you've aligned the notes with the piano sounds. Pretty nitpicky in any case.
- 00:11:139 - The rhythm here is sorta awkward-sounding to me; given how the preceding triple matches with the vocal sounds the double here sounds off. Maybe shift the double by a 1/2 beat although the SR gets busted thanks to 3/2 or ctrl+g the double so the kats are aligned with vocal sounds.
- 00:45:193 (16) - Change to d? I think this provides a better contrast between the single and multiple vocal sounds.
- 01:01:896 (55) - I think the note would fit better with the piano sound on the following white tick but it's not a big deal how it is currently.
- 01:17:464 (10) - Although a double would fit the vocal here you've opted to map the second sound rather than the first (which you did at 01:13:409 - and 01:16:004 - where you skipped one of the vocal sounds) and I think that sounds a bit off. Maybe you could try a 1/2 ddkkd/dddkd/dkdkd from 01:16:977 - and remove 01:18:599 (13) - to have a break? It fits the way you mapped 01:13:085 -
- 00:05:788 (16,17) - Ctrl+g? imo better to follow the pitch of the primary vocalist.
- 00:09:842 (30) - Delete? This doesn't really fit the vocal mapping of the beginning section.
- 00:41:788 - Add a note for the piano sound?
- 00:45:680 - ^
- 00:11:909 - Is there a reason why the green lines here are off the notes whereas they are on the notes everywhere else? idk tbh
- 00:27:112 (121) - Change to k for consistency with the other triplet?
- 01:17:869 - Add a note? I think a 5-plet works better with the drum sounds (assuming you don't want to have finishers at the end of a pattern so no 7-plet). Though maybe that makes the section a bit dense.
- 00:23:788 - You could use some 5-plets for variation (like kkd D -> kkddd)? They wouldn't work too well with the finishers, but just throwing ideas about. Maybe at the end too.
- 00:56:301 (125) - Wouldn't the note fit the drum sound better at 00:56:464 - ?
- 00:57:031 (131,132,133) - The drum sounds on the triples (including these first 3 notes of the 5-plet) sound like xxo to me (in terms of hitsound idk how to word it), idk if you plan on changing all of them but I think at least having kkdkd or ddkkd here would sound better.
- 01:12:031 (40,41) - Ctrl+g? I think the kat fits better on the white tick to differentiate the drum sound there from the other beats.
- 01:18:031 (4) - Given the similarity of the drum sounds I think changing this to a k fits better.
Hope it helps