THANKS M8RINO, DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO BE THIS GOOD TBH :^)
-Anhedonia- wrote:firetruck blue 1/6 stream learn to monocolor 1/6 :^)
mod req from my queue :000000000
doing mod in english in case somebody wants to check
- I doubt "extended version" should really be in tags...
- Add "GOTHIC D HARDWALTZ" and "Hard Renaissance" as genres as designated by gmtn. for disperagioia. Also note that BOFU2017's release could include disperagioia which would make necessary to add "BOFU 2017 -LEGENDA EST A MYTH-" to tags, no worries for now though. EDIT: https://twitter.com/gumtune/status/919537872067215361 . Please add BOFU 2017 -LEGENDA EST A MYTH- to tags. yes to all
- OD probably should be at 6.5 since there's barely any 1/6 patterns to avoid notelocks in. seems reasonable, applied.
- (Suggestion) using normal AR/CS makes it easier to mod @_@ no
- (not sure about this) Literally the only place in the internet where squartatrice vs disperagioia is a thing is here in osu, disperagioia released in bofu2017 and 2018 isn't released yet, so probably the creator of the ranked standard version is who made the .mp3 but I could'nt find him/her/whatevs mentioning that he/she/asd did it, so unless you actually find where does the .mp3 come from, use "Lama Poluna" on tags to quote the creator of the .mp3. also applied
- The red line at 04:43:877 - has incorrect offset. it should be around 283.885 . (Yeah if you took the timing from ranked mapset then we should go DQ that again.) fixed
- 00:14:131 (33,35) - Do a CTRL+G on these two, because 00:13:964 (32,33) - and 00:14:298 (34,35) - are the same notes on piano and 00:14:631 (36,37) - reflects the change of pitch that you can't really do on a 2 notes drum also sounds nice, applied.
- 00:19:298 (55,56,57) - These three notes are the same ~ you're right, changed them to k k k
- 00:27:298 (99) - change to k, because 00:26:964 (97,98) - these are the same notes and 00:27:298 (99,100) - are the same notes, so you do the
pitch change at 00:27:298 (99) - instead of 00:27:464 (100) - just like the song implies, also do the same on similar parts fixed all.
- 00:54:298 (270,271,272,273,274,275,276) - (Suggestion) dd(d or k)kkdK. First, I believe 00:54:298 (270) - should be d as the pitch already goes down a bit on this note, 00:54:464 (272) - this note is to your taste and 00:54:631 (274) - is similar to 273, so it should be a k. changed to ddkkkdK
- 00:59:464 (315,316,317,318) - The piano in this part suggests a kkdkd pattern so you probably should work around it (or at least just add a note in 00:59:548 - ) hmmmm, i'm not convinced with a kkdkd there, but i like how a d goes 00:59:548 - there, added it
- 01:08:798 (395) - change this note to K because at the following stream there's so much parts which has the same sound (cymbal + bass) and you mapped all these as k on the stream. Also because 01:10:798 (418) - xd applied, but also changed 01:08:631 - that to d, to differentiate each other
- 01:11:131 (419) - ^. It's still the same sound the cymbal is, but the main melody loses intensity here, i was following that. You already have the finisher to emphasize the cymbals, not changing this
- 01:14:464 (436) - change to K to keep consistency with 01:14:131 (433,438) - . And no this isn't looming shadows. applied the looming shadow finisher
- 01:18:464 - ~ 01:26:798 - A ver papá que paso con el mariconeo con los finishers aca? LOOMING SHADOWS INTENSIFIES :^) added a finisher 01:18:798 - here, changed 01:18:964 (462,463,464) - this to ddK, added a finisher 01:19:631 - here and added some finishers in that part too.
- 01:31:214 (571,572,573) - kkk?
why do i even ask it of course it should be kkk xdddpitch on the synths goes up on these three notes.wasn't following the synths, but i did add a k 01:31:298 - here, i missed it
- 01:44:964 (715) - It may affect the pattern heavily but this note should be a d as all the other loud bass drum+cymbals you mapped as d on the section you are right tho, and with some modifications (changed it to dkkkddkkddk) it goes pretty good
- 01:51:131 (785) - change to k because the pitch goes lower at 01:51:214 - , not here applied
- 01:52:381 (800) - also change to k because the pitch goes up here also applied
- 02:00:798 - ~ 02:01:464 - this part is the real break of the stream (check 2nd mods down↓), maybe we can take this as a suggestion because obviously you will reject this for e-peen, but use 1/2 k k d k k(...rest of the stream) idk wtf you mean with e-peen :^) but this change makes a lot of sense, added the 1/2 break
- 02:04:131 (929,930,931,932) - and 02:04:464 (933,934,935,936) - are the same, and no, abekobe doesnt work well here you are right. Starting from 02:04:131 - here, changed it to kkddkkdd and modified some small stuff in that stream so it doesn't get too repetitive with the kkdd
- 02:05:214 - wtf this is reversed XDDDD. Add note here because the stream doesn't end here and the reversing part starts at 02:05:464 - so if you wanted to separate both, this wasn't the best idea. i moved the note 02:05:048 - here to 02:05:214 - here, so it follows better the 1/4 beats.
I don't want to make that whole part a single stream because i want to differentiate both the pitch and intensity between those two parts, that's why you have those two separated.
- 02:06:464 (956) - (suggestion) this note isnt really much higher pitched than the last so maybe you could use d instead here i prefer to keep it as a k
- 02:14:964 - I'd prefer if you followed the piano (??) here and you did k k d k by deleting 02:15:048 (1032) - and changing 02:15:131 (1033) - to k sounds nice, applied
- 02:47:881 (1370) - change this note to d. While you also do two k to stick to a single high pitched note on the piano on 02:47:631 (1367,1368) - , this make a much better pattern flow and of course it sticks better to the song yeah, i struggled with this for a while, better change it.
- 02:53:298 (1412,1413,1414) - change to kdk or something because 1414 is the same sound as other places where you mapped k instead and this is really the only offender on the section (as 02:52:131 (1402) - does a good pattern as follow up) makes sense and sounds nice, i changed the triplet 02:50:631 - here to kdk too, as it's the same sound, and also applied the changes to the same part at the second kiai
- 02:56:464 (1441,1442,1443,1444,1445,1446,1447,1448,1449,1450,1451,1452,1453) - The day has come. None of us saw this coming, ever. -Anhedonia- himself asking to extend a monocolor 1/6 blue stream because it lasts until 02:57:298 -... But actually I feel this should be a kdkdkdkdkdkdkdk(...) so there is hope. (? thought about making it kdkdkdkdk(...) for a SHORT time, but didn't like it, kkkkk(...) it is, and it will stay. About the missing two notes here 04:26:187 - and 04:26:242 - here, i left them "unmapped" because mapping them makes the stream have an even number of notes, making it really weird (to say the least) to play for most players, not gonna add more notes there, don't worry :^)
- 03:02:548 (1503) - change to k because 03:02:464 (1502) - really goes high on pitch so to emphasize that difference its much better 🅱ETeR :^) applied it
- 04:25:464 (504,505,506,507,508,509,510,511,512,513,514,515,516) - world's end act II wat
- 04:26:464 (518,519,520,521,522,523,524,525,526,527,528,529,530,531,532,533,534,535,536,537,538) - I don't see the necessity to stick to the long synths here, do something that emphasizes the piano sounds at 04:27:131 (526,530,534) - , instead, like doing k on these and d on the empty spaces etc. i like emphasizing the synths in this part since they are pretty strong here, not gonna change this