forum

osu!direct status update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
osu! subscription/donations are now up and running. If you are interested in being one of the first to subscribe and get access to osu!direct (and more to come), check out the details here. There will be more details soon, I think.

Please note as mentioned before - subscription is totally optional, and no gameplay elements will be affected by it. Think of it as getting some convenient and cool bonuses while helping osu! survive :).

Edit: I can confirm that paypal is all setup and you should be imbursed with your subscription status within 5 minutes of a confirmed payment :D. Thanks to Quester115 for being the first (automated) subscriber.

If you previously made a donation and don't want to (or can't) donate again, contact me via PM and I'll credit it to you.
mrtn
Awesome, as soon as I have some money again I'm going to subscribe :D.
RemmyX25

peppy wrote:

If you previously made a donation and don't want to or can't donate again, contact me via PM and I'll credit it to you.
Fix'd. Sorry, it annoyed me because I DO want to donate again. But can't.
DoctorToxn
This is a great step to help fund the servers. I have donated and am a very happy customer!
Quester115
lol sweet. I hadn't realized that i was first up.

but I absolutely love the osu! direct feature, greatest thing since online ranking :p, it sure beats alt-tabbing every. and the searching/filters work wonderfully.
awp
aw crap I'm a subscriber and I'm still downloading off of the website what is wrong with me

Download: EastNewSound - Hana wa Gensou no Hate Ni (Leorda) [a-change].osu
James
same
Remco32
15 US Dollars (USD) = 10.18 Euro (EUR)
Nice. I'll subscribe on of these days \o/