The BR Taiko Team(+Idealism) Queue [Taiko] (M4M|NM|GD)

posted
Total Posts
243
show more
vrnl
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: hirok
  2. Song title: reflect
  3. Artist: AriableyeS
  4. Genre: jp low bpm/double bpm, cant describe well
  5. Drain time: 5:10
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/744482#taiko/1569703
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: i can do the camellia one
HiroK

Astolfo wrote:

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: hirok
  2. Song title: reflect
  3. Artist: AriableyeS
  4. Genre: jp low bpm/double bpm, cant describe well
  5. Drain time: 5:10
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/744482#taiko/1569703
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: i can do the camellia one
Interesting map. Accepted!
HiroK
1 NM open xd.
Rhytoly
LoL first nm of this queue
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK
  2. Song title: Calamity Fortune
  3. Artist: LeaF
  4. Genre: idk lol
  5. Drain time: 2:12 (2:10 drain)
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/739859
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: not for now :>>>>
HiroK

Rhytoly wrote:

LoL first nm of this queue
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK
  2. Song title: Calamity Fortune
  3. Artist: LeaF
  4. Genre: idk lol
  5. Drain time: 2:12 (2:10 drain)
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/739859
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: not for now :>>>>
Ok, accepted!
Idealism
opening 1 nm for this weekend
Tofu1222
NM here!

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Idealism
  2. Song title: SHINY DAYS
  3. Artist: Asaka
  4. Genre: Anime
  5. Drain time: 1:29
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/743371
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: N/A


Thanks!
Idealism
oki closed
Topic Starter
Marm
2nm and M4M open.
Let's go bois
ensan71714
NM request here!

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Ukiyoe Yokochou
  3. Artist: tedjimo yomigy x dawn-system x kayuki
  4. Genre: Jazzy DnB
  5. Drain time: 2:04
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/701413#taiko/1484511
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod:


Thanks in advance~ Zwiebel
Topic Starter
Marm

ensan71714 wrote:

NM request here!

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Ukiyoe Yokochou
  3. Artist: tedjimo yomigy x dawn-system x kayuki
  4. Genre: Jazzy DnB
  5. Drain time: 2:04
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/701413#taiko/1484511
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod:


Thanks in advance~ Zwiebel
accepted.

1nm, m4m and gd open o/
bima fajar
GD Please

I need another mode on this map

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/745236

Thanks
Poii
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Oto no Naru Hou e -TV Size-
  3. Artist: Goose House
  4. Genre: jpop
  5. Drain time: 1:40
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/714379
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod:

marm do you rly like onion ?
yesterday i ate bawang goreng (fried onion)
Jaltzu
Hello~~
M4M plz.
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Summer Boy
  3. Artist: KANON NAKAGAWA starring Nao Toyama
  4. Genre: Anime
  5. Drain time: 1:30
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/625749
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1535799&m=1


If accepted, I'll (probably) be able to mod in about 1-2 days.

Thanks, sipuli.
Topic Starter
Marm

Poii wrote:

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Oto no Naru Hou e -TV Size-
  3. Artist: Goose House
  4. Genre: jpop
  5. Drain time: 1:40
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/714379
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod:

marm do you rly like onion ?
yesterday i ate bawang goreng (fried onion)
I do like onions >:C
And I do accept your request too

Jaltzu wrote:

Hello~~
M4M plz.
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Summer Boy
  3. Artist: KANON NAKAGAWA starring Nao Toyama
  4. Genre: Anime
  5. Drain time: 1:30
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/625749
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1535799&m=1


If accepted, I'll (probably) be able to mod in about 1-2 days.

Thanks, sipuli.
Okay, accepted too.

Only M4M Open now.
HiroK
A wild 2 NM open appears!! (M4M always open).
Jaltzu
Hello

HiroK wrote:

Oni or Inner Oni preference (4 Stars+).
Mapping a 4* diff is kinda not viable option for this song, but might as well try my luck...

Also, I just did M4M with Marm on this queue for the same map, but there's no rules against multi-requests, right? :/

NM:
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK
  2. Song title: Summer Boy
  3. Artist: KANON NAKAGAWA starring Nao Toyama
  4. Genre: Anime
  5. Drain time: 1:30
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/625749


Thank you.

玉ねぎ
Tofu1222

HiroK wrote:

A wild 2 NM open appears!! (M4M always open).
Hi, NM here.

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK
  2. Song title: More One Night (Assertive Hardcore Bootleg) [short ver.]
  3. Artist: Chito (CV: Minase Inori), Yuuri (CV: Kubo Yurika)
  4. Genre: Anime Hardcore
  5. Drain time: 1:04
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/741790


Thanks!
HiroK

Jaltzu wrote:

Hello

HiroK wrote:

Oni or Inner Oni preference (4 Stars+).
Mapping a 4* diff is kinda not viable option for this song, but might as well try my luck...

Also, I just did M4M with Marm on this queue for the same map, but there's no rules against multi-requests, right? :/

NM:
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK
  2. Song title: Summer Boy
  3. Artist: KANON NAKAGAWA starring Nao Toyama
  4. Genre: Anime
  5. Drain time: 1:30
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/625749


Thank you.

玉ねぎ
Sorry, but I'll refuse your request, It'll be difficult to mod this kind of map (you did a good job on this map tho, good luck!).
ps: No problems with multi-requests :)

Tofu1222 wrote:

HiroK wrote:

A wild 2 NM open appears!! (M4M always open).
Hi, NM here.

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK
  2. Song title: More One Night (Assertive Hardcore Bootleg) [short ver.]
  3. Artist: Chito (CV: Minase Inori), Yuuri (CV: Kubo Yurika)
  4. Genre: Anime Hardcore
  5. Drain time: 1:04
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/741790


Thanks!
hmm, accepted!

1 NM remaining (M4M still open).
Raphalge
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK
  2. Song title: Toono Gensou Monogatari (landcelita rmx)
  3. Artist: landcelita
  4. Genre: Electronic
  5. Drain time: 1:50
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/605485


eae
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply