1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
I wanna kill you Marm
I'm mapping
BlackY - AlphaOmega (Evolutionary Extended ver.) too >:(
btw =*=
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: you
  2. Song title: Triumph & Regret
  3. Artist: typeMARS
  4. Genre: what's I should say
  5. Drain time: 5:19
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/710184/#taiko/1501241
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: you know ^
posted
both accepted, nm closed
m4m still open I guess.
posted
Hey so since Marm requested a mod in my queue for a NM on AlphaOmega, this is technically an NM and an M4M?? if that's how it works?? lol
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Infinite Memory Overwrite
  3. Artist: JACKALQ~1.EXE ft. ROTTEEN.DM
  4. Genre: Speedcore(?)
  5. Drain time: 6:02
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/682599#taiko/1443526
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/688393/#osu/1485053
posted
Henlo frnd, m4m req uwu

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: You and beautiful world
  3. Artist: Hanantan
  4. Genre: Novelty(? (vocaloid idk)
  5. Drain time: 02:00
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/690989#taiko/1463058
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665521
:D
oh forgot onion thing
C e b o l l a
posted

Ulqui wrote:

Henlo frnd, m4m req uwu

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: You and beautiful world
  3. Artist: Hanantan
  4. Genre: Novelty(? (vocaloid idk)
  5. Drain time: 02:00
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/690989#taiko/1463058
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665521
:D
oh forgot onion thing
C e b o l l a
sure, accepted.

SilverCatalyst wrote:

Hey so since Marm requested a mod in my queue for a NM on AlphaOmega, this is technically an NM and an M4M?? if that's how it works?? lol
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Infinite Memory Overwrite
  3. Artist: JACKALQ~1.EXE ft. ROTTEEN.DM
  4. Genre: Speedcore(?)
  5. Drain time: 6:02
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/682599#taiko/1443526
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/688393/#osu/1485053
So... you want a M4M on a map you were going to NM before (?). I think it'd make more sense if you choose another map for m4m instead as this would kind of nullify the previous NM.

NM Closed
M4M still open ye.
posted

Marm wrote:

So... you want a M4M on a map you were going to NM before (?). I think it'd make more sense if you choose another map for m4m instead as this would kind of nullify the previous NM.

NM Closed
M4M still open ye.
sure thing. i'll mod FLOWER SPRING as well as AlphaOmega as soon as I can
posted
heya,

2nm open
m4m also open :p
posted
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Idealism
  2. Song title: GALAXY HidE and SeeK
  3. Artist: AZALEA
  4. Genre: Jpop
  5. Drain time: 1:36 (1:36 drain)
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/528472


só reforçando kjj
posted
hi owo/
NM req

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Kirisute gomen
  3. Artist: Harunaba
  4. Genre: Hmmm......
  5. Drain time: 4:19 (4:11 drain)
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/706539


I don't know if it fits the ddkk players. So any suggestions will be fine.

and 洋葱
posted
hi marm

NM req please

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Yumeshoushitsu ~ Lost Dream
  3. Artist: Demetori
  4. Genre: Instrumental
  5. Drain time: 5:07
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/547414


hope you like the map and the song. thank you :D
bawang
posted
:D Hey there!

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Psi desu I LIKE YOU
  3. Artist: Dempagumi.inc
  4. Genre: J-Pop
  5. Drain time: 3:42
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/543447


If it's too much with all the difficulties, you can pick whatever diffs you feel comfortable with.
Also; SIPULI

Thanks for considering!
posted
Accepted kiminokokoro and Nishizumi reqs.
I'm sorry but I can only mod 2 for now, Karee Pan :c

Didn't quote because I'm on phone btw :p

Still open for M4M
posted
Open for 2 NM

M4M open too
posted
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Hysteresis
  3. Artist: Treow
  4. Genre: uhhhh kind of drum and bass but not really idk
  5. Drain time: 6:04
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1465045


oignon
posted

Alchyr wrote:

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Hysteresis
  3. Artist: Treow
  4. Genre: uhhhh kind of drum and bass but not really idk
  5. Drain time: 6:04
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1465045


oignon
accepted.

One more o/
posted
Hello, I would like to request a Taiko NM here.

  • [b]
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Valgus
  3. Artist: DJ Myosuke feat. Yukacco
  4. Genre: Electronic, Hardcore(?)
  5. Drain time: 2:00
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/724821


Thanks in advance.

玉ねぎ
posted
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: marm
  2. Song title: Heaven's Fall
  3. Artist: Helblinde
  4. Genre: hardcore. Jcore
  5. Drain time: 4:09 (4:09 drain)
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/713682
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod:Nota - Ice Festival

sorry for drain but it's fine right? I'm always late to request nm
<:
posted
Hi, I want to ask you for M4M request :3/, am I too late?

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: YANDEREDEV YANDEREDEV!!!
  3. Artist: MOM0KI
  4. Genre: Electronic (Am I right?)
  5. Drain time: 2.01
  6. Your map's link: Here
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: This one (I really like that song XDDD)


And sure, ฉันชอบกินหัวหอม <3
Thanks! :3
posted
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: idealism
  2. Song title: Weaponized
  3. Artist: Celldweller
  4. Genre: instrumental
  5. Drain time: 0:59 (0:58 drain)
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/705668


thanks a lot!
posted

Chocola_2287 wrote:

Hello, I would like to request a Taiko NM here.

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Valgus
  3. Artist: DJ Myosuke feat. Yukacco
  4. Genre: Electronic, Hardcore(?)
  5. Drain time: 2:00
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/724821


Thanks in advance.

玉ねぎ
sure thing, accepted.

Rhytoly wrote:

  • [b]
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: marm
  2. Song title: Heaven's Fall
  3. Artist: Helblinde
  4. Genre: hardcore. Jcore
  5. Drain time: 4:09 (4:09 drain)
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/713682
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod:Nota - Ice Festival

sorry for drain but it's fine right? I'm always late to request nm
<:
I can mod it, might take some time though.

Blackener wrote:

Hi, I want to ask you for M4M request :3/, am I too late?

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: YANDEREDEV YANDEREDEV!!!
  3. Artist: MOM0KI
  4. Genre: Electronic (Am I right?)
  5. Drain time: 2.01
  6. Your map's link: Here
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: This one (I really like that song XDDD)


And sure, ฉันชอบกินหัวหอม <3
Thanks! :3
Accepted, yes o/

NM Closed, M4M Still open
show more
Please sign in to reply.