forum

Opening - Las Supernenas (Powerpuff Girls)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ltnt_pedro
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jueves, 7 de septiembre de 2017 at 12:54:37

Artist: Opening
Title: Las Supernenas (Powerpuff Girls)
BPM: 164
Filesize: 1432kb
Play Time: 00:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Buttercup (5,01 stars, 153 notes)
Download: Opening - Las Supernenas (Powerpuff Girls)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Usa este espacio para contarle a todos algo sobre tu mapa. ¡Puedes incluir una lista con los cambios que vayas haciendo según los mods que recibas!
SawySavvy
Since you posted this in ''modreq'' i'm going to write some shorts comments.

Your timing/offset is currently off.
The first sound was a few ticks before your first note -> And you desperately tried to compensate for it behind meaning that most of the map as it is now if NOT on rythm.

I did a timin point on 29.076 and i'm not sure if it's spot on, but it's more true to where the first mapped sound is.
Snapping the first note of your first stream made it sound on point while before it was lagging behind.
I'm also somewhat sure that the bpm is not 164 but 165.

So once you've updated your timing point and changing the BPM -> You'll have to look over all of your snapping after that.
At the moment the rythm is somewhat of a mess :<
But if you start again with the right timing, i'm sure you can make this work.

It's also a somewhat ''non meta'' call to map with the CS you're now using. CS4/CS5 is much more common, nothing wrong with your CS size though, just make sure you have a reason to using such a ''unique'' cs size. That reason should not be ''because i wanted small circles :D''
It should be something like ''because i wanted to do section based mapping using different areas and bigger cs would not allow me to express those patterns.

If you do not have a mapping thought behind the CS size, i would recomend to go with CS5 if you want ''smaller circles''

So yhea...Best of luck to your map :)

Cheers
Sawy