forum

Which one to get first

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Silverize
Right now im playing on a laptop with a horrible wireless mouse, so im planning to get a keyboard and a tablet. But since i have a no money i can only buy either one. Which one is a better choice, a keyboard or a tablet?
7ambda
Obviously keyboard, but you should get a wired mouse first.
Caput Mortuum
laptop keyboard is still viable, get a proper aiming device first
Xassie
I'm playing on laptop too. Also I had the same chose. I think better to buy keyboard 'cause aim depends your read skill and mouse feeling but keyboard may skip your pressings cause you are clicking too fast. But it's just imo. I have played the wireless mouse not a long time and only cause Ive been out of home so I dot really know how bad is it
Faye
I recommend the aiming. Keyboard from laptop can hold out a bit longer
pundice
Keyboard. It doesn't matter what keyboard it is as long as you have one that's later than 1960, which chances are you'll be getting. A mouse is valuable too, but mouses are very common and cheaper, not as required, etc. Although when you have enough money, I recommend getting a mouse, and if you want to upgrade, I use the Razer BlackWidow Chroma as my keyboard, and a Razer DeathAdder Elite as my mouse. Good luck! :)
Valiente
Be sure the get a wired mouse, doesn't have to be an expensive one. And get a keyboard, mechanic preferred.