forum

Your top 10, most underrated players!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aqo

thelewa wrote:

It's definitely easy to pass taking into consideration that the only one who passed it is a person who cannot in any way read low AR
you don't even know

jesse is the EZ master now

you really haven't caught up to anything have you
jesse1412
It's easy being me 8-)
Kanye West
it's not easy being green
Supbads

Kanye West wrote:

it's not easy being green
if that's not from VVVVVV then I have no idea from where it is.. also "Positive force"

and for the 10 most underrated players I can say :
HS
H4ppySt1ck
HappyStick
FubarHS
HS
HS
HS
HS
HS?

Thelewa
Anhedonia
MillhioreF

Amazing low AR skills 。◕‿◕。
a newbie
H4ppySt1ck
Elysion <3
Naikaze
I don't get how H4ppySt1ck is still considered underrated.

What about heat?
buny

silmarilen wrote:

yes easy to pass, thats why after 3.5 years it's only been done once
most maps with small circles and low ar's tend to not be played until a high score is reached
otherwise you're just generalising all the maps that are mapped with an old fashion "hard to pass".

Also i doubt many people would play tag4 more than 5 times considering how frustrating it is to play due to its consistency
Tanzklaue

buny wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

yes easy to pass, thats why after 3.5 years it's only been done once
most maps with small circles and low ar's tend to not be played until a high score is reached

otherwise you're just generalising all the maps that are mapped with an old fashion "hard to pass".
he said a map that was passed by only one guy is hard to pass.

a map that only one player passed is probably hard to pass, else there would be more passes on it.

there is nothing else to say, really.
Callum
~
buny
obviously you have to retry a lot of times to pass the spammed parts, so my statement does relate to this.
how many people do you think would go research what circles to hit to keep yourself alive? a lot of players didn't even bother putting much dedication for a no mod play because
1. it's an approved map, score didn't matter, lots of approved maps have low passes/fc
2. it's tag4, a lot of people won't play maps they don't like and honestly playing it single player is crap. I'm sure tag4 maps would have a lot more passes if they actually rewarded a player for a score, but even with pp system you'd still get 0 pp since you need a high accuracy to gain a good amount of pp
3. it's an old style map, with small circles and low ar and mapped "djpop style". a lot of people i talked to despise djpop maps.
4. you can gain a higher score with a mod on. i'm sure plenty people could do kyoto dt or bloody night dt but they have old scores that they can't override with the mod.

Also i'll try to get a pass during this week if i can get on some more; all i have to do is go in editor and practice hitting the 2nd note and i'll live.
jesse1412

buny wrote:

obviously you have to retry a lot of times to pass the spammed parts, so my statement does relate to this.
how many people do you think would go research what circles to hit to keep yourself alive? a lot of players didn't even bother putting much dedication for a no mod play because
1. it's an approved map, score didn't matter, lots of approved maps have low passes/fc
2. it's tag4, a lot of people won't play maps they don't like and honestly playing it single player is crap. I'm sure tag4 maps would have a lot more passes if they actually rewarded a player for a score, but even with pp system you'd still get 0 pp since you need a high accuracy to gain a good amount of pp
3. it's an old style map, with small circles and low ar and mapped "djpop style". a lot of people i talked to despise djpop maps.
4. you can gain a higher score with a mod on. i'm sure plenty people could do kyoto dt or bloody night dt but they have old scores that they can't override with the mod.

Also i'll try to get a pass during this week if i can get on some more; all i have to do is go in editor and practice hitting the 2nd note and i'll live.
I've seen quite a few top players try to pass and they spent much longer than me trying. It's not because people don't want to waste time trying, it's because they can't/couldn't. I can name 3 great players who tried so I can only imagine how many others have tried that no one is aware of.

My pass took an entirely different approach to the map, there is NO WAY you will get through by just spamming "some of the notes".

If you must know, I made my own custom skin for the map, I spent about 30 minutes trying to learn the 2nd spam part (which is 1/4, the first set are only 1/3) and then I spent about 20 minutes trying. I passed the 1/4 spam and failed after and thought I had no chance of doing it again but alas the next day I passed the 1/4 spam in 2 or 3 tries and luckily had learnt the pattern at the end because it was so frustrating.

The only reason that replay is good is because I brought new tactics to the table for the map and succeeded. I like to call it tagtics, ways of passing maps without aiming to hit every note.

tl;dr utage is hard I am the best #1 player ever and gl passing a map that some of the best player's can't pass.
Naikaze

Callum Melville wrote:

Gatyaa420 wrote:

I don't get how H4ppySt1ck is still considered underrated.

What about heat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9NHHajavVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqEin0e_ ... e=youtu.be
I still don't get how H4ppySt1ck is UNDERRATED.

I know he's pro, but he's not UNDERRATED anymore.
silmarilen
yeah the h4ppyst1ck is underrated era is over, he's now among the acknowledged pro's (and i personally think his eighto fc is more impressive than his world's end DT pass but thats because fore me fc>pass)
jesse1412

silmarilen wrote:

yeah the h4ppyst1ck is underrated era is over, he's now among the acknowledged pro's (and i personally think his eighto fc is more impressive than his world's end DT pass but thats because fore me fc>pass)
Worlds end dt is so easy compared to eighto fc yo.
silmarilen
where did i say that?
winber1
me i shud b rank 794 not 795 i so undratd
Naikaze
i is also undratd
winber1
yea wtf, gatyaa shud b rank 1159

!!!???!@
Naikaze
dis gaym rangk suks!!!?!2!+one!
Staiain
Definitely oscar, his stream accuarcy is up there with the very best players most of the time
Naikaze
You're also underrated, Staiain.
LTTP
cookiezie
Naikaze
Niva.
Suave_old_1
I cbf looking up how to spell the names~
oOoMickeyooO
HappySt1ck
sasaskure
zeluar