posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SYSEN
well . .this maybe getting old . .
but i think it's better to share to someone that didn't know it xD

cover:

preview

it will be release on 9 Febuary : D (yay!)

Your Ancestor Teaches You How To Fight In Konami’s Next Suikoden Game

Suikoden: The Woven Web of a Century follows a hero who has to fight a monster that emerges every hundred years. Torwald, one of your ancestors, fought the creature before and he teaches you how to fight after the main character travels through time. A screenshot from Dengeki PlayStation shows Suikoden: The Woven Web of a Century has six characters in battle.

The magazine also introduces Rolf, a close friend of Torwald, who took place in the fight against the hundred year monster too. Illia, a third character from the past, is studying medicine and acts like an older sister figure. Meiei is also shown and unlike the other character’s she is not human. She’s part of a bird-like race and has an independent personality.

credits to Siliconera for the info
awp
Never played Suikoden, but a friend of mine had the first 3 or 4 and said they were great so they probably were (he likes games I like)

not going to get excited or anything, but I am interested. Maybe I'll play through the older ones on my phone prior to this one and see if I enjoy them. Is this a reboot/remake/port or are they making an actual new series/continuing it
Tetsu_old
I'm really excited.
For me, Suikoden is better than Final Fantasy series. My favourite Suikoden is Suikoden II with the amazing story and my 2nd favourite is V.
Also, don't forget my friends, there is NOTHING more bad-ass than Luca Blight. ;) Die pig!!!
Topic Starter
SYSEN
^ same for me too. .
uhh. .
anybody realize that in 0:08 and 0:26 have a similiar appearance to Flik from suikoden 2
Haseo_old
Looks promising. Will be trying Tierkreis first...
Mei-O
Nice info thanks :D
Topic Starter
SYSEN
well . .
new video already added : D
and uploaded some info . .

man . .
i am pretty curious about learn from past heroes thingy : D