This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Hey, M4M.Thanks for modding.
// = Suggestion
Bold = Must change/strong suggestion
[ General]Add "Awake" in beatmap tags. It's the album's name. Source: http://jshardcore.net/JSHSA003/[ Oni]
Change artist to "DJ Myosuke & Remo-con". Remo-con has lowercase C instead of uppercase
In general volumes were pretty low when I playtested it, please consider changing them to around +10% at least00:05:074 - The wave sound thingy starts there and ends on 00:05:945 - So, you could map it like this maybe?
>I prefer to be consistent with previous patterns, as sudden new patterns will ruin the flow.
00:49:687 - Why the lower volume change here? The kicks are around the same volume or even higher than the previous part of the song
01:26:266 (97,98) - Change to d K? For consistency with 01:14:267 and 01:20:266 >This is intentional, I want to keep the 1/1 d patterns as it is very obvious in the music.
01:50:944 - Change to k? There's a weird reverse cymbal there >did this in 01:44:741 (213) - as well
02:16:105 (50,51) - Ctrl+G? Melody goes down then up
02:52:008 - Same as 00:05:074 - But kinda like this? (Last note is a K)
>Same as above
03:05:556 - Change to K? Most of the time this loud kick thing you mapped it as a K
04:32:264 - 04:44:651 - ^
04:47:651 (150,151) - Ctrl+G? Melody in the background has higher pitch in 04:47:748 - and it's reinforced by a hi-hat >04:47:739 (151) - has to be d to express the crash sounds.
Overall nice and well structured map, not much to say otherwise
EDIT:01:12:912 - You could decrease the highest SV to 1.35x and do a gradual SV decrease from here, so you avoid the overlapping issue:
01:25:299 - This one is a bit optional, but if you want stay consistent i'd follow a similar SV change thing
01:37:686 - Free one Kappa
03:35:361 - You can do a similar thing here as 01:12:912
04:12:522 - Same as 01:37:686
^I rejected all because I don't like SV flow, I dont see it necessarily to have such drastic change on SV.
That's all I think lol
[teenage mutant ninja turtles]Thanks for modding.
00:48:420 - How come you didnt turn this into a triple? I can see that you might want to be the same as 01:00:517 (59) - but the 1/4 sound here is pretty important :^( >Actually I am following vocal here
01:15:806 (24) - change this and wherever it repeats to k? there's a weird cynth sound on top of the bass here and I think k would be a lot more fun when playing >Clearly I am following the same fx 01:14:838 (17,20,23,25) - do
02:22:870 - same as 00:48:420 -
02:29:064 - ^ >It's literally different part of the song.
04:03:029 (476) - same as 01:15:806 (24), but here I don't get why not, since you did it in the previous kiai?? >Yes I did not do that in 1st kiai
heya, mod from my queue.Thanks for mod.
- Could add Hardstyle to tags since it's the style of the song. >Done
- 01:25:483 - maybe add a kat so the kd doesn't repeat twice? kkd kd variation feels better than kd kd imo. >I could, but I am more willing into emphasizing the 1/1 d rhythm instead.
- 04:13:868 - finisher kat to go together with the previous finisher don? There's a strong snare sound here similar to the one you mapper here 04:32:255 (46) - >This note is however not obviously when I am mapping along with vocal in 04:12:513 (543,544,545,546,547,548,549,550,551) -
- 04:50:836 - kat finisher? strong sound but I think you're avoiding it as it's kind of impossible to miss it. >My intentional was to have 4/1 break to have a contrast between and after it as it is extremely calm, but I guess it does no harm to add this note.
sorry for the small mod orz
map is well structured and consistent so I didn't find much here.
good luck choco boi o/
HiThanks for modding.
00:55:097 (34,35) - why are these notes big? they are just two kicks like the others (00:49:678 (10,12) - for example) >Those notes are not the usual constant 1/1 kicks. Therefore I indicate it as finisher
01:00:710 (60,61) - ctrl + g, 01:00:710 - that note has higher pitch imo >I tend to be consistent with 00:48:323 (2,3) -
01:25:483 - 01:25:870 - adding k notes would be nice, idk >No, it cuts the emphasizing effect on 1/1 kicks.
01:26:451 - i think that sounds like K, ---> 01:14:258 - like this. if you accept, consider 01:26:257 - changing this to d(? >The note you hl'd for reasoning isn't in 1/1 snapping. For 01:26:451 it is on main snapping so a don will emphasize main beat better.
01:38:838 - ^
02:47:161 - ^, 02:46:774 (8,9) - ctrl+g if you accept. >Fixed in my own way.
02:52:967 (41,42) - ^ (ctrl+g) ---> 03:05:161 (111,112,113) - like that >Emphasize main snapping
03:11:932 - why not K? and 03:11:740 - why is this K??? >Main focus is on vocal
04:01:287 - u know >no
04:13:868 - no K here? 04:13:674 - why D? >For consistency of occasional 1/1 break in 1st kiai. Same as before.
hiThanks for mod.
Maybe add "JSHSA003" to tags? its the album's category number
00:01:097 (4) - delete? i dont hear a sound here
00:04:194 (19) - ^ >That would make the patterns boring to play.
00:06:323 (31) - Maybe finisher? to emphasize the strong sound here >Fixed for consistency on 00:00:130 (1) -
00:07:291 (34) - same as first
00:07:968 (37) - maybe d? to emphasize the difference between this and 00:01:678 - for example >Fixed to emphasize 00:08:065 (40) -
00:10:388 (50) - same as first
00:12:420 (61) - could remove this note so you could put a finisher at 00:12:517 (62) - for the cymbal sound >I think current pattern plays better tho. It would be boring if I simply follow main snapping.
00:18:710 (96) - ^ >There aren't any strong percussion sound here tho.
00:24:904 (130) - ^ but for the large *trump* sound, and maybe make it K? sounds a bit familiar with 00:25:291 (131) - >No change, the part after this note is actually weaker than before. Finisher will make it not suiting the song's mood
00:31:097 (155) - finisher? i heard a quiet cymbal here >Yes but too weak to have finisher on
and thats the only thing i found
good luck w
Sorry for lateThanks for modding.
This song is perfect overmapped. I mean that I can't find where something wrong and etc.
But from 01:51:612 (246) - to 02:03:999 I would suggest map this strange melody on the background >There is no reason for me to map those off-beat sounds, it's not feasible.
02:51:999 (32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40) - i think this is ddkkddkkd >This is for consistency on 00:01:678 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - and similar parts with it
hello~Thanks for mod[Oni]
- 00:05:936 (32) - remove or 00:05:742 (31,32) - ctrl+g? bass is stopped at 00:05:742 - . >Well I guess this couldn't be avoided. Changed
- 00:40:194 (206) - may be moved to 00:40:291 - to follow the bass. >Changed, but it is because it creates special emphasizing effect.
- from 02:47:354 - to 03:00:128 - could more increase from the first part.
02:48:032 - 02:50:354 - 02:50:645 - 02:50:741 - 02:51:032 - etc... >Following main beat bass is my 1st intention
- from 03:12:126 - to 03:23:932 - how about swaping all notes in this part? there is no bass sounds like other parts, it would work to show transition of the tone. >I prefer maintaining 1/1 beat as d here
- 03:58:577 (444,445,446,447,448,449,450,451,452,453,454) - swap for the same reason as ^
- 04:48:126 (152,153,154,155,156,157,158) - ^
- 03:27:513 - may be added d to follow the bass. >No change as this breaks the consistency of the main snapping dons
- 04:13:674 (551) - remove finisher + 04:13:868 - add k with finisher? there is the strong drum sound. >Changed
- 04:51:900 - may be added k to follow the synthesizer. also, it would work as differentiation from other parts. >^
- 04:54:997 - 04:58:094 - 05:01:190 - ^
good luck for app.
Thanks for modding01:02:065 (68,69,70,71) - I hear subtle 1/4, change to regular 1/4? If you want to emphasize 01:02:452 (72) - then how about changing to kkk d >1/6 has extra emphasizing effect on rushing 01:02:452 (72) - compared to 1/4.
01:14:451 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25) - Consider SV transition from fast to slow here because k finisher overlaps with d finisher and is a bit hard to read
02:47:354 (11,12,13,14,15) - ^ same >Need more opinion about this
04:45:707 - add k
04:48:803 - ^
^Rejected, doing density flow here
04:51:900 - ^
04:54:997 - ^
04:58:094 - ^
05:01:190 - ^
05:04:287 - ^
05:07:384 - ^
^Refer to my reply on yu68's post
yo chocolaaaaaaa NM from my queseThanks for modding
may my opinion it bad03:00:805 I think it's should add d here .same as 03:02:257
03:03:902 ^ >Both no change, imo having 03:00:805 - blank providing variation on patterns will sound better..
03:11:739 I don't think it's should use big note may change to k and add K here 03:11:932 . it's look make sense
>No change as I want to make a contrast btw 03:11:740 (144,145) - since 145 is where transitional part commence in the song.
03:58:577 - 04:00:126 I'm sure you should change the format because the sound is not heard. it's unlike before >Fixed