I use both
6.01%
I use neither of them
59.56%
Total votes: 183
Topic Starter
ulrichfaniOSU
Let´s discuss about Gameplay shall we?
Do you use Shaders and/or Combo bursts during Gameplay? And why? And also do you think that osu! needs these features?

I use Shaders because... Well.. The game looks better. Duh!
I use Combo Bursts while making a map and while using Relax or Autopilot. When im recording or trying to get my rank higher and gain some PP i dont use Combo Bursts because i want to focus on the map and i suppose thumbnails would look little bit weird? idk xD

If you ask me having Shaders and Combo bursts is a nice touch to osu! it brings little bit more graphical meaning to the game, other than SB and videos. And also im quite sure it has something to do with... actually i should not mention about what Combo Bursts people can use xD (BTW i use the stock one because im used to it...)

And also why im not mentioning about anything else that there is in the Gameplay tab? These two popped in my mind first so...
Genjuro
I use neither of them because they cause me to lag. I would probably use combo bursts if I didn't lag tho
E m i
I use none of them because input in this game is dependent on frametimes and I don't like them anyways
Kondou-Shinichi
I don't use shader because when you're low on hp you're low on framerate too
I don't use combo burst because I can't see shit
Kyrari
When I'm really not trying I'd turn on combo burst and go for low dim and videos, but I pretty much never enabled shaders because it lags my laptop too much.
ManuelOsuPlayer
I don't add nothing. In my screen there is circles, cursor and music, anything else can affect to the gameplay.