forum

Let's talk about keyboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
It was a GG
Ok that's my first topic on the forum, i don't know if it's here that we ask this question so i do and maybe someone will answer me ^^

Ok guys i have a keyboard : roccat ryos tkl pro brown mx and i want to change for a red or silver switches my friend Kynan said me to take a ducky keyboard somes told me K70 some not ^^ then idk if you have some advices
Full Tablet
The Corsair K70 is decent, people complaining about it breaking too quickly and it having build quality control issues are common. Some keycaps used aren't standard size, so replacements are harder to find and are more expensive.

Ducky keyboards for about the same price are also good, they seem to have better build quality control.

Corsair is a much more popular brand (mostly because marketing), Ducky keyboards tend to have better reviews in the keyboard enthusiast community.
Luqanted
my laptop keyboard is quite cool
babble4
i dont have a cool keyboard but most people say cherry black or something is cool hhh

luqanted im stalking u bb
babble4
help thanks bye
lirua
I use a Ducky Shine 5 and Razer Blackwidow Chroma and ****in my opinion**** the Blackwidow feels better to play with but both have their advantages and downsides.
If you're looking to play with higher accuracy and more finger control, I suggest you use a clicky/tactile switch, but if you want more speed, get something linear like MX Reds or Silvers.
LordLividTea
Personally I use a Razer Blackwidow, I don't think it matters all that much what keyboard you use, as long as you're able to tap it quickly, and that it is reliant.