forum

Dear tablet users

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LazyBaka
Hello there, I'm going to buy tablet soon (for drawing in the first place), and since it's going to by my first tablet experince (and I suffer from lack of money) I decided to find something with not-so-high price, and ended up on [google:1337]wacom intuos draw s[/google:1337] (about 85$). Reviewes say that it's pretty good, so...
Finally, questions:
Are there any intuos draw users? If you are the one, please tell me, is it suitable for circle cliking?
Also, if you can reccomend me something better, I would be very grateful (budget cap is 150$)
Thanks for attention :3
PS: I'm sorry for possible mistakes
Yurumo
The CTL490 has been known for its input lag issues which can be linked to its drivers.
It's a fairly newer model so the drivers might not be fully optimized.

I've tried it out before and without input lag, I'd say it's a good tablet for osu!
I don't really draw, but I did use it for some light photo editing. Nothing particularly good/bad about it on that front.

I'd recommend you buy the CTL480 (Old version)
It's my personal favorite.

(I tried the CTL490 about 2 months ago so the drivers may have been updated and the input lag issues may have already been addressed).
Worm_old_1
i use the intuos. it doesn't matter what's after it (draw, art, etc) since that only affects what software it comes with. intuos is pretty good.