forum

[invalid] [duplicate] Osu-Voice Chat

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
GhostWalker777
I'm sure this has been a post already but just in case it hasn't I feel it needs to be out there.Voice Chat would be like speaking in a game or during mid match this could be disabled by the user or the host, they can mute a certain person if s/he is being a nuisance to the room, I wouldn't recommend this to be added to Lobbys since it will cause nothing but problems I see nothing good coming of that,This will be just for Rooms that you create or it could be used for chatting with mutual friends only.The microphone will appear next to the players name tag in the room on the right, this is what the player clicks to mute themselves and the host can forcibly mute anyone this way too.Voice Rooms could be implemented too.But that could be for example a Supporter only feature to provide more of a reason to purchase it.But that's all theory you could do that or not its up to you anyway I think you get the jist of it.

Hopefully this is implemented,
GhostWalker777
Flanster
Discord.
Pawsu
This has been requested and denied quite a few times.
There are far too many platforms you can use for this. Implementing it would be useless.
SkyRangerNL
But then you have to add all the "Random" people in the sou lobby... thats an impossibe job.

soo in my opinion it is a good idea to ad osu voice chat in the game.
Faustas156

SkyRangerNL wrote:

But then you have to add all the "Random" people in the sou lobby... thats an impossibe job.

soo in my opinion it is a good idea to ad osu voice chat in the game.
people are going to be toxic nomatter what, so it's better to not have it