forum

How does this skin's missing elements not get replaced?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lonkor
https://adamqs.s-ul.eu/muhaha/dDTzsgdo
This skin is missing a lot of spinner elements like: spinner-top, spinner-bottom, spinner-middle, spinner-middle2 etc. yet spinners look like this: http://imgur.com/a/y5i6C
When i try to put the elements from this skin to my skin the missing elements get replaced by the default skin. I tried replacing the missing elements with 1x1 transparent pixels but then it made it look really wierd.
h3oCharles
are you trying to get on old style spinner working?
Topic Starter
lonkor
I found the problem, this skin does not have "Version" in the skin.ini and my skin did have now the question remains: is there any way i could get this spinner to my skin which will use latest or at least 2.2 version? Im pretty sure i can't but maybe.
h3oCharles

lonkor wrote:

I found the problem, this skin does not have "Version" in the skin.ini and my skin did have now the question remains: is there any way i could get this spinner to my skin which will use latest or at least 2.2 version? Im pretty sure i can't but maybe.
adding spinner-background fill force an old style spinner
Topic Starter
lonkor

lonkor wrote:

By adding "spinner-background" to my skin i've been able to solve this problem and now im using an old style spinner in latest version.
Topic Starter
lonkor

h3oCharles wrote:

lonkor wrote:

adding spinner-background fill force an old style spinner
Thanks for the help