forum

Brad Breeck - Gravity Falls Theme Song [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JarvisGaming
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mcwc2307
Wow this map looks like its in need of a mod!
Here my mods to you. Ill be modding Kantan and Futsuu diff.

Kantan
Honestly, its not bad. So ill just add small details.

1. 00:05:860 (12) - Make it a big kat?

Your first bunch notes really shouldn't be having that much notes so close to each other. Especially when all the other notes after that are further away from each other. Maybe something like this would be more suitable?

Thats all from Kantan

Next

Futsuu

1. 00:04:050 (9,12) - These two notes sound more fitting with a don in my opinion. Its not a very important change so you don't have to change it if it sounds okay for you.

2. 00:05:860 (14) - Like i said for the kantan. This could be a big kat.

In this picture where 00:06:945 (15) - is the first note, there could be a don in between the second and third kats.
Same goes for the other set of dons. There can be a kat in between the sixth and the seventh don.

4. This diff could use more 1/2. I dont even see any.
Whats a 1/2 note?
This is a 1/2
This a triple 1/2 note streak. You should have some of these in your futsuu diff.

Thats all from me.

I hope you try modding mine.

Thanks
Topic Starter
JarvisGaming

mcwc2307 wrote:

Wow this map looks like its in need of a mod!
Here my mods to you. Ill be modding Kantan and Futsuu diff.

Kantan
Honestly, its not bad. So ill just add small details.

1. 00:05:860 (12) - Make it a big kat?

Your first bunch notes really shouldn't be having that much notes so close to each other. Especially when all the other notes after that are further away from each other. Maybe something like this would be more suitable?

Thats all from Kantan

Next

Futsuu

1. 00:04:050 (9,12) - These two notes sound more fitting with a don in my opinion. Its not a very important change so you don't have to change it if it sounds okay for you.

2. 00:05:860 (14) - Like i said for the kantan. This could be a big kat.

In this picture where 00:06:945 (15) - is the first note, there could be a don in between the second and third kats.
Same goes for the other set of dons. There can be a kat in between the sixth and the seventh don.

4. This diff could use more 1/2. I dont even see any.
Whats a 1/2 note?
This is a 1/2
This a triple 1/2 note streak. You should have some of these in your futsuu diff.

Thats all from me.

I hope you try modding mine.

Thanks
Thanks for the mod, but I will be dumping all of my current maps. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hollow Delta
yo I'm not participating in this set, so please remove 'Bubblun' from the tags.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.