DerekMcD
Hello. M4M here.

• ~Lightning~

00:01:956 (1): Add clap at the end?
    00:01:956 (2): ^
    00:07:993 (2): ^
    00:17:050 (1): ^

~Thunder Blade~

00:21:578: Add clap at the end of slider?
That's it.
Thank you and good luck.
Topic Starter
Zelos
3 week Bump
Dusty
Here, have a random mod for Tales of Symphonia music!

[Lightning]
00:50:069 (1) - This needs to be somewhere not in the center, because it's confusing... I like it hereish.
00:54:408 (1) - 1 beat later and moved down? I think it flows nicer that way

[Thunder Blade]
00:09:691 - Maybe add a beat here stacked on top of (1)?
00:11:390 (5) - If the white lines don't go straight through the red dots it makes corners. I don't know about other people but it bugs me (I could tell even without the editor)
00:14:408 (5) - It looks nicer like [url=http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/202771]this[url].
00:15:918 (1) - This slider gets kind of overlapped by ^, it looks a little ugly
00:18:937 (1) - This is a tad overlapped by (4) and also bugs me
00:22:710 (3) - overlap by (5) bugs me
00:50:069 (1) - I'd say this should get farther away from the spinner's hitburst, too, like in [Lightning]

[Krisom's Thunder Arrow]
Nice diff :D

[Indignation]
Also a nice diff :D

[Other]
star!
Topic Starter
Zelos

Dusty wrote:

Here, have a random mod for Tales of Symphonia music!
Why thank you sir

[Lightning]
00:50:069 (1) - This needs to be somewhere not in the center, because it's confusing... I like it hereish. I think it is just fine where it is
00:54:408 (1) - 1 beat later and moved down? I think it flows nicer that way
sure why not

[Thunder Blade]
00:09:691 - Maybe add a beat here stacked on top of (1)? why?
00:11:390 (5) - If the white lines don't go straight through the red dots it makes corners. I don't know about other people but it bugs me (I could tell even without the editor) Its still 99% symmetrical
00:14:408 (5) - It looks nicer like [url=http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/202771]this[url]. fixed
00:15:918 (1) - This slider gets kind of overlapped by ^, it looks a little ugly ehh not really
00:18:937 (1) - This is a tad overlapped by (4) and also bugs me ehh not really
00:22:710 (3) - overlap by (5) bugs me again not really
00:50:069 (1) - I'd say this should get farther away from the spinner's hitburst, too, like in [Lightning] its fine.

[Krisom's Thunder Arrow]
Nice diff :D

[Indignation]
Also a nice diff :D

[Other]
star!
Thank you for the mod dusty.
and nice 888 post there :D
lolcubes
Hello there! I didn't forget about this!

[General]
  1. Timing: Offset 834 (+10ms) please. At 25% you can hear it's slightly early, plus it plays really great with 834. You don't need your first offset cause that's not a correct downbeat anyway, and if you check the menu it won't really make it pulse correctly either. Just leave your second red line and shift it by 10ms. If you think 10ms is too much, I do recommend adding atleast 6-8, cause for me yours is too early. ;x;
    SPOILER
    I played this with +10. Didn't bother to finish the map though, but a very large section was played since the beginning. :P

Here's Krisom's diff also with +10 (less streamy = more accurate).
  2. Since you're gonna change stuff, you could remove the countdown from all diffs since it aint used. (probably doesn't matter though, since it doesn't trigger anyway)
[Thunder Blade]
  1. 00:06:295 (5,6) - I wonder why you didn't stack these two. I think it would look nicer. You could also move 00:05:352 (4) a bit lower so you have nice space to place the 5 and 6 without "touching". You stacked 00:03:276 (5,6) these (even though 2nd one is a circle), so I guess it would make sense to stack these 2 as well.
No errors! Fix the offset, see if you want to apply the suggestion for your normal (I think it's a normal lol) and call me back and I will bubble!
Topic Starter
Zelos
Everything in your mod was applied. Thank you lolcubes.
lolcubes
Looks fine to me.

Bubbled.
Andrea
[General]

Change the Audio Lead-In to 2000 on every difficulty.

[Indignation]

00:12:343 (6) - New combo due to the jumpy pattern.

Fix these and I'll rank!
Musty
gogogogo
Topic Starter
Zelos

osuplayer111 wrote:

[General]

Change the Audio Lead-In to 2000 on every difficulty.

You nazi. Fixed. It was off by 4 -.-

[Indignation]

00:12:343 (6) - New combo due to the jumpy pattern.
Fixed.

Fix these and I'll rank!
Thanks.
Andrea
Looks good now.

Ranked~
mancuso_JM_
Congratz Zelos!! :D
Roddie
Congrats for getting your map ranked, Zelos! 8-)
hoLysoup
congrats :>
Crimmi
CONGRATS YOU BIG SON OF A GUN YOU :) /me hugs
meiikyuu
yay i luv this series ^^
Kyomaku
Im a very big Tales of Symphonia fan! Thank you Zelos for mapping this!
Just 2 comments more..!

Its not Sheena's battle theme... its a battle music for special fights "examples... against Abyssion, Regal, Seles and Kuchinawa.. and against Sheena of course" :3

Second comment.. sorry Zelos, I always loved Kratos too much and killed you :3
Topic Starter
Zelos

Kyomaku wrote:

Im a very big Tales of Symphonia fan! Thank you Zelos for mapping this!
Just 2 comments more..!

Its not Sheena's battle theme... its a battle music for special fights "examples... against Abyssion, Regal, Seles and Kuchinawa.. and against Sheena of course" :3

Second comment.. sorry Zelos, I always loved Kratos too much and killed you :3
I know it's not Sheena's theme. Krisom just merely brought up a good point when I was talking to him.
He said the first 2 times you hear this theme, it's when you fight Sheena.
Kyomaku
Yea thats true and I loved those fights..Always smacked her beast first and soloed her then with Kratos. BTW is here in Osu.. somewhere a OffTopic Forum for Tales of Games?
Omio9999
Revise beat rate to 160 (or 320 if you go by the bass guitar), as to avoid need of any pauses to re-adjust beat?

I know, it'll knock things quite silly - take your time on that. If it works, then note that fractions of 60 are smiled on - and 39 isn't really a smooth fraction of 60. (0.65x60)
Of course, it could also be a 150 or 300 (2.5 or 5 x 60). It's worth tinkering with, the subtle changes are more noticeable after about 20 seconds in - since going off-timing really sticks out.

/me is totally not a mod or music pro, but knows enough.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
This is indeed heard when facing against Sheena, in Sylvarant. It is then heard in the battles against Abyssion, Regal, Kuchinawa, Seles, and the team of Farah, Garr, and Meredy. Discussion of where this song is heard (I think) is a little more on-topic

By the way, for those of you not in the total ToE loop (particularly Melnics), "Hweel" doesn't have an accurate translation, but it's easiest to interpret as "cool".
Maverick
Huge fan of Tales of Symphonia so thanks alot Zelos for mapping this :3 Now we just need a ranked map of Fighting of the Spirit and we will be in business /o/