forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Possible doublevoter?
bmin11

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Possible doublevoter?
what?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Wojjan could be a possible doublevoter. Then again, why would he vote twice in the thread without unvoting?
Mashley
unvote isn't necessary guys
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Mod: Is it true that unvoting is not necessary?
bmin11
Oh you mean by that. Most Mods won't mind not indicating every Unvotes.
Salvage
unvote ; vote Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Salvage
i still think fishie is mafia tough
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You do realize that you can FoS someone, correct?
Mashley
If you suspect someone (and don't suspect someone else more) why wouldn't you vote for them?
Salvage
cause we're still on RV and it's my playstyle you know.
Jaqennn
I dont really like this RV thing so i think ill just stay away
Mara
And the winner is....

RANTAI! Gratz for getting my vote!

Vote: Rantai
pieguyn
/me uses random.org

vote: Backfire
LadySuburu

KRZY wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Vote: Backfire

fishie wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

pieguy1372 wrote:

Best bandwagon ever. 4/6 were (as far as I can tell) 100% RVS votes.

Also: HoS pieguy1372 for obviously not reading the thread and just posting an RVS vote from random.org.
pieguyn
HoS: LadySuburu for not realizing that you can't modify the result or else RVS will implode

(Not a serious HoS btw :P)
Lybydose
unvote; vote: pieguy

trying to justify a joke that justifies something that justifies not reading the thread that justifies justices judging judge competitions

I swear it made sense at first
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

HoS: LadySuburu for not realizing that you can't modify the result or else RVS will implode

(Not a serious HoS btw :P)
So just because it begs the question, if someone somehow made it to L-1 in RVS and you randomed that person's name, you'd still vote them?

Seriously no excuse to just make a vote without reading the thread at all even in RVS, and if you did read the thread then why increase the bandwagon anyway?

@Lyby: No clue what you said but I think I get what you meant.
pieguyn
1. Of course not. It's not like Backfire will be lynched here...

2. That wasn't a serious HoS

3. That wasn't a serious HoS
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
A bit redundant, are you?

You should be at least glad that you weren't the 10th voter during RVS.
Salvage
FoS : fishie

just in case people didn't notice it before , fishie is mafia.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..EBWOP:
should be
You should be at least glad that you weren't the 10th person to vote him during RVS.
Also, how do you know he's mafia?
Wojjan

pieguy1372 wrote:

1. Of course not. It's not like Backfire will be lynched here...
yeah sure he ain't. not like he's maf or anything.
Lybydose
I wasn't really serious either (I mean come on, using judge that many times?), but you seem to be keen on defending yourself and completely making sure everyone knows.
Salvage

..EBWOP:
should be
You should be at least glad that you weren't the 10th person to vote him during RVS.
Also, how do you know he's mafia?

are you rolefishing right there?
Mara

Salvage wrote:

fishie is mafia.
Why fishie looks like a mafia to you? I haven't seen anything wrong about him so far.
Mashley
You a lyncher, Salvage?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Salvage wrote:

are you rolefishing right there?
It's day one, not day two. Please, answer the question. How do you know he's mafia? Even if you are who I think you are, that sounds quite suspicious.
Wojjan
are you rolefishing right there

also I love how salvage can't say someone's scum without being third party
Wojjan
FAKEDIT: as opposed to me saying the bandwagon target is scum and getting away with it
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'm not asking for a roleclaim. I'm just wanting an answer.
Salvage
I don't know he is scum , just pointing that he seems like it to me atleast.
Mashley
There's nothing scummy at all in his two posts. fos salvage
Backfire
...Ah well. :c
Salvage
are you his mafia partner mashley?
Wojjan

Backfire wrote:

...Ah well. :c
hm this is usual panic give up poor li'l ol me is a townie in the system backfire.

unvote
Backfire
By the way, are we the cheetahmen?
:3
Mara
Mashley is right - Salvage sounds like a lyncher, fishie being his target.
Wojjan
So by that logic we have to lynch Salvage. When we get to the effectual lylo, and Salvage being a lyncher no doubt he will joint with the mafia to vote his target (who is guaranteed town) and if the mafia play this even a bit nicely they'll keep fishie around until the end to get a pretty joint win.

Then why would Salvage stick his neck out D1 by protesting against the backfire BW as he did? Fishie was definitely not scoring town points at all so it would be much easier to pin the blame on him afterwards when Backfire flipped town.
Salvage
Actually i'm not a lyncher and i find highly unlikely that there is one on this setup , being that there are no actual characters in the role PM , atleast not in mine ^_^.

also , unvote.
KRZY
wow Backfire you are one unpopular Mafia player

Unvote
Backfire
What do you mean by "Unpopular" ;-;?
Lybydose

Salvage wrote:

Actually i'm not a lyncher and i find highly unlikely that there is one on this setup , being that there are no actual characters in the role PM , atleast not in mine ^_^.

also , unvote.
so you're claiming mafia instead?
Salvage
even tho i don't see your point i'm gonna pretend it makes sense :

no i'm not.
Salvage
also i'm going to sleep a bit , back in a few hours.
Lybydose
coming to a conclusion about all the role names while having seen all of 1 name as a townie

or like 4 as a mafioso
Salvage
got your point now , you're still wrong anyways , my role PM here was given as a role itself and not a character like on touhou or osu community pyp , that was my point.

now i'm really gone.
Wojjan
you're gone now but how can that mean there's no lyncher? Because two people can't be from the same game?
Lybydose
Like you could have picked Sonic the Hedgehog <insert number here> and someone else could have chosen Super Mario <insert number here> and you'd have to lynch him.

or something
Wojjan
Yeah I was thinking that too Luigi's Mansion might want to step out of Super Mario Galaxy's shadow or something.
pieguyn

Lybydose wrote:

I wasn't really serious either (I mean come on, using judge that many times?), but you seem to be keen on defending yourself and completely making sure everyone knows.
That's only because LS appeared to be taking it seriously. >.<//

That said, I just realized I never confirmed, so /confirm

While this whole thing is rather suspicious, I don't think Salvage is mafia, nor do I think fishie is mafia. I disagree with Lyby's accusation on Salvage, but I don't think Lyby is mafia either. Actually, my gut is pointing towards LunaticMara at this point. unvote, vote LunaticMara though I'll probably change it once more people show up (as it is we have about 37 people who are inactive)
Wojjan

pieguy1372 wrote:

Actually, my gut is pointing towards LunaticMara at this point. unvote, vote LunaticMara though I'll probably change it once more people show up (as it is we have about 37 people who are inactive)
...go on.

no reasoning?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..wait, 37? How did you get such a ridiculous number? There's only 19 people in this, not 37.
Lybydose
this guy

puush/Fao and such
pieguyn
That was an exaggeration

Also, as I've been saying the past few games, I always vote on my gut day 1 unless someone does something obvious. With less data, there's a higher chance of a statistical error, especially with a lower critical value. As a result, the person who seems most suspicious isn't always mafia, especially when you consider when the mafia does a good job blending in day 1.

IIRC Rantai, Lilac, Rolled, foulcoon, DxS, adam2046, Jaqennn, and bmin11 (and fishie but I think he's town) didn't post anything after RVS, so I don't have any reads on any of them. I probably forgot one or two people though :?
Wojjan
see pies last time I called you out for voting on a gut feeling D1 you were mafia.
I was mafia too but thank Two for that one
pieguyn
Yeah, but that's because I always do it as town too. When mafia, IMO the optimal strategy is to play exactly the same as if you were town except perhaps in cases when it would harm one of your teammates.
Salvage
mkay i'm back , didn't sleep much >.<

just to clarify i said it was highly unlikely in this setup to have a lyncher , of course i'm not saying it's impossible.
adam2046

Salvage wrote:

just to clarify i said it was highly unlikely in this setup to have a lyncher , of course i'm not saying it's impossible.
What makes it highly unlikely? It's pyp, you could end up with any role.
Salvage
why are we loosing so much time in a meaningless thing like it? i just wanted to clarify that i didn't said it was impossible.
adam2046
Because we can?
Unvote
Vote: Salvage
Lybydose

Salvage wrote:

why are we loosing so much time in a meaningless thing like it? i just wanted to clarify that i didn't said it was impossible.
I almost want to vote you just for that
Salvage
sorry lyby D:

adam : i'd rather waste time thinking about more important things , we won't reach anything discussing the probabilty of roles being used when we don't know anything about them yet , glad you start moving things with that vote ^_^.
FisHie_old
Salvage and pieguy1372 are the most suspicious people to me so far.
You are being watched.

I'll just leave this here.

Unvote
Mara

Wojjan wrote:

no reasoning?
He just hates me so much in general. That's all.

And okay.jpg.

unvote
foulcoon

because you know its bad when you're more suspicious than swift.
Rantai

Salvage wrote:

adam : i'd rather waste time thinking about more important things , we won't reach anything discussing the probabilty of roles being used when we don't know anything about them yet , glad you start moving things with that vote ^_^.
Really now?

That sounds rather scummy right there, glad to see you don't mind wasting time, as long as it's not around you.
Salvage
I like when you're start realizing wich people are good at mafia and wich aren't.
Salvage
Ninja'd by Rantai , said it wrong sry D:
Lybydose
I guess I can put you in the latter group then huh
Salvage
why's that , i actually find me pretty good at it.
Jaqennn
even though he is really anoying i dont think salvage is mafia, he is just drawing too much attention, i think that would be a stupid thing to do as mafia.
adam2046
Unvote
Vote: Jaqennnthebox
Since you have yet to draw attention, that must mean you are mafia.
Flawless logic.
KRZY
Salvage
on the other hand you're not drawing too much attention , are you mafia?

:P
Salvage
oh stop ninjaing me guys.
KRZY
What the hell I posted something and it does not show

I had meant to post:

Lybydose wrote:

I guess I can put you in the latter group then huh

Salvage wrote:

why's that , i actually find me pretty good at it.
Did you, like, just claim Mafia?
Salvage
i don't get your point krzy , mafia as the game , not the role , and i won't roleclaim d1 , kthx.
KRZY

Salvage wrote:

mafia as the game
oh okay
bmin11
You make my life hard, Salvage. Now I just want to stop reading this thread ;~;
DeathxShinigami
WHY
DO
YOU
USE
A
SPACE
BEFORE
EACH
COMMA
?
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

That's only because LS appeared to be taking it seriously. >.<//
It's called pressure. It's a good way to try to force out scum.

That being said I still am suspicious of you for voting without reading the thread or having read the thread joining on the bandwagon anyway. I highly expect it was the former though.

That being said salvage is also being highly suspicious to me. However I'm not really sure if it's suspicious suspicious or animask suspicious.
Rantai
It feels a lot closer to the 'try hard' suspicious opposed to the ... animask suspicious(sugarcoating... ;_;). Or it's his posting style that's rubbing me the wrong way?
Lilac
The fact is, Salvage always posts like that, regardless of alignment. I've still got my eye on you though.
Rantai
While I don't particularly like meta...

I have not seen him be anything but scum so far (Wolf) and the only other game I've seen him play here is the touhou mafia that you moder-

You've got to be kidding me. I'll go swallow that bullet now.
Rantai
Referring to 'regardless of alignment'
Lilac
You know what? Screw this. Vote: Salvage I hate you from WWG, and I'll keep hating you now.
Rantai
I am going through meta and meta alone.

According to my searching he has/is playing 2 games, that wolf one where he was a wolf and the concurrent touhou game. (if he has played another one I will drop this straight away). You say he plays the same 'regardless of alignment' but he has only ever been revealed once as a scum. I put two and two together and came up with that conclusion because it's the only logical one I can think of.

I am not discussing another thread's dealings, just my observations of the significance of your post in this game.
Lilac
Goddamnit I thought of Yellowswift or whatever his frickin' name is.
Rantai
Oh ok. Then I will back off now.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Lilac wrote:

Goddamnit I thought of Yellowswift or whatever his frickin' name is.
"Yellowswift" is fine. I've heard combinations like these and I am not offended by any of them.
Lilac
Vash was a better name to remember.

Unvote. I hate too many people, I just need to calm down or something......Really really long day.
Lilac
I swear to God I thought Salvage was in Less Experimental Mafia 2.

HoS: Swift and Salvage. One of you two are the mafia and I determine to find out who it is...tomorrow.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
My gut has a feeling that you're on the right track with Salvage, but I don't think it'd be necessary to make a vote D1. It's just how I play.

Also, when pieguy mentioned his strategy, I have a slight feeling that he might be mafia.
Mara

LadySuburu wrote:

suspicious suspicious or animask suspicious.
I'm a newbie. What kind of suspicious is "animask suspicious"?
LadySuburu

LunaticMara wrote:

I'm a newbie. What kind of suspicious is "animask suspicious"?
The kind of suspicious that makes me suspicious of them regardless of alignment.

I reference it because it seemed that animask would always do something that would be suspicious even though pretty much every time he was town.

In short: It's their personality and how they tend to act regardless in these games.
Mara
Ah, I understand now.
Salvage

LadySuburu wrote:

It's called pressure. It's a good way to try to force out scum.

That being said salvage is also being highly suspicious to me. However I'm not really sure if it's suspicious suspicious or animask suspicious.

You kinda contradict you right there , you talk about pressure to find out scum then you find me highly suspicious for using pressure to try to find scum.

Lilac wrote:

HoS: Swift and Salvage. One of you two are the mafia and I determine to find out who it is...tomorrow.

My gut has a feeling that you're on the right track with Salvage.

so smart swift.

bmin11 wrote:

You make my life hard, Salvage. Now I just want to stop reading this thread ;~;

boohoo D:

Whatever i just woke up , not much to say , LS got my attention tho :o.
LadySuburu

Salvage wrote:

You kinda contradict you right there , you talk about pressure to find out scum then you find me highly suspicious for using pressure to try to find scum.
Where did I say I found you suspicious for using pressure to try to find scum?

Trying to put words in my mouth isn't nice you know.

Mashley
Vote Salvage
Jesus christ you're scummy
show more