forum

FishHook's 2nd Contest!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FishHook

This may be the first contest to many, but to those who joined in my 1st contest on #osu, you know the drill.

The topic this time is my real name.

The first person to guess how many letters (posting a NUMBER since you are typing in names. Thought some of you might have understood what I meant there. Or you are just pulling shinangins on me.) are in my full (first, middle, last) name IN REAL LIFE will win 6months Osu! Supporter Status tag gifted by yours truly, FishHook. You can guess only TWO TIMES. Ex. 1 post of 2 guesses, 2 posts of 1 guess each.

BEGIN! 始め!

The first contest's winner was TBTH guessing my favorite number (1-100) on his last guess with a 4!

:EDIT:
Contest closed, we have a winner!

Rantai wrote:

28, :idea: 29 :idea:
SPOILER
Christian Jonathan Kozeniauskas (9+8+12=29)

Congrats on your mighty guessing skills!
Ishmon
Big Booty Bitchez is your name.
Ijah_old
And
SweetMelody_old
:) 10-50?
Ishmon
7-6-8
FisHie_old
Samuel Jackson
Topic Starter
FishHook
Ishmon, that isnt a number >_<

Ijah, sorry. You weren't close.

Sweet Melody, technically you were right, but the hyphen doesn't really make you guess 2 unique numbers. trying to "bend" the rules (or lack of them ) isn't doing to make you win. I'm taking your 10 and 50 tho as answers and you are unfortunately wrong. =(
KingKrishna
16 , 21
Hernan
32 41
Soly
Firo Prochainezo
Ishmon
what the hell i will say 27
Raging Bull

Topic Starter
FishHook
Nice try mebins, you were getting closer but no cigar! >A<

Getting further away Hernan ><

That's a good guess Soly

What kinda name are you thinking I have Firo lol

That's your 4th guess Ishmon16 :?
Soly
Raging Bull
Aw hell. I didn't know someone picked 24. :( Can I have a second chance?
Topic Starter
FishHook
You got closer Soly but still not dice >:(

Sorry raging bull, keep a look out for when I'm up to posting my 3rd contest. If this was kept in #osu where it was VIA PM, there were many same guesses between users when it was guessing my favorite number.
Ash Cat
12 and 19 =^^=
Firo Prochainezo
Raging Bull

FishHook wrote:

You got closer Soly but still not dice >:(

Sorry raging bull, keep a look out for when I'm up to posting my 3rd contest. If this was kept in #osu where it was VIA PM, there were many same guesses between users when it was guessing my favorite number.

Perhaps you should set a deadline then answer who got it right. The way you're currently doing is telling us what number is wrong then all we have to do is keep guessing the ones that aren't guessed yet. :s
Topic Starter
FishHook
Ash Cat, sorry, not the winner =(

you went farther away Firo!!!!! :!:
Mara
26 27
Topic Starter
FishHook
im just spicing things up raging bull, its not like i had anyone pay or do some sort of work to get into the entry list. It's all for fun and making a night someone entertaining for anyone interested.
Raging Bull
\o/ Alright good luck.
show more