forum

Mayoi Hachikuji (Emiri Kato) - terminal terminal

posted
Total Posts
show more
Doormat
hey

[Normal]
  1. 01:07:487 (4,5) - rhythm might be a little tricky here compared to the rest of the rhythms used for the diff, maybe try simplifying to two sliders like some of your previous patterns?
[Hard]
  1. 00:42:193 (5) - mmm might be a good idea to go with vocals here (two circles at 1/2 rhythm) instead of guitars, since you were following vocals with the previous combo. but if you want to keep because of unique guitar sound i don't mind that either
[Kamimashita]
  1. 00:11:017 (5,6) - you probably don't want to space this out like your 1/2 rhythm lol
  2. 00:15:723 (5,6) - same here, but you could probably move the (6) closer to the (5) so that no follow points appear
  3. 01:00:134 (5,6) - might be better to stick with the vocal rhythming you did with 00:59:252 (2,3,4) - there's a pretty noticeable kick on 01:00:428 - that you end up skipping over by going with the trumpets
metadata looks fine, call me back
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

EncoreW wrote:

[General]

我这边听上去offset大概在-1940左右,可能是因为延迟,00:08:566 (1) - 听上去这个finish出的有点晚 改了

tag多塞点 https://puu.sh/ykgAM/a1d7ede451.png

另外我觉得这个bg的话可能没多少人会来玩的。。隨便吧233

默认whistle的话感觉不是很适合这个曲子,把默认whistle换一下 https://puu.sh/ykgY1/72e8a98abc.wav 這...有點吵

[Kamimashita]

00:08:664 (1) - 这地方的finish是不是太重了,原曲听上去感觉更接近drum,滑条尾加个whistle fixed

00:09:546 (2) - 这个圈的音量不用跟前面那个finish那么响了,50%我都觉得很重了fixed

00:47:487 (1) - 这地方有个钟声音效,可以加到finish上面 https://puu.sh/ykgR3/a3e9276768.wav 也是有點吵啊...

Doormat wrote:

hey

[Normal]
  1. 01:07:487 (4,5) - rhythm might be a little tricky here compared to the rest of the rhythms used for the diff, maybe try simplifying to two sliders like some of your previous patterns? fixed
[Hard]
  1. 00:42:193 (5) - mmm might be a good idea to go with vocals here (two circles at 1/2 rhythm) instead of guitars, since you were following vocals with the previous combo. but if you want to keep because of unique guitar sound i don't mind that either the red anchor actually placed on vocal xd
[Kamimashita]
  1. 00:11:017 (5,6) - you probably don't want to space this out like your 1/2 rhythm lol used same spacing as 00:15:723 (5,6) -
  2. 00:15:723 (5,6) - same here, but you could probably move the (6) closer to the (5) so that no follow points appear reduced
  3. 01:00:134 (5,6) - might be better to stick with the vocal rhythming you did with 00:59:252 (2,3,4) - there's a pretty noticeable kick on 01:00:428 - that you end up skipping over by going with the trumpets well i actually prefer keeping it or else rhythm looks too dense xd
metadata looks fine, call me back
thanks!
Doormat
don't run with scissors chaoz, you'll hurt yourself
_handholding
00:53:256 (6) - hitsound? Felt a bit weird that this had very little feedback to it when it has a small jump after. Same for 01:12:079 (6)
01:12:667 (2) - you have a circle here but not at 00:53:844 is this intentional? I double checked the rhythm of the song and it's the same in both parts.

[]I'm not sure I really agree with the OD spread. 3>6>7 is a bit unbalanced don't you think? Also I don't think 7 is needed since the bpm and SR is quite and is going to attract more of the lower skilled players. Also a lot of players are going to play with DT or HR and OD 7 would feel really harsh with those mods. What do you think about 3.5, 4.5/5, 6 ?

I really like the rhythms you've used, in all diffs ~
Natsu
send me a pm once u check that ^ and I'll qualify it
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Kisses wrote:

00:53:256 (6) - hitsound? Felt a bit weird that this had very little feedback to it when it has a small jump after. Same for 01:12:079 (6)
01:12:667 (2) - you have a circle here but not at 00:53:844 is this intentional? I double checked the rhythm of the song and it's the same in both parts. pretty sure 01:12:667 has a soft guitar sound

[]I'm not sure I really agree with the OD spread. 3>6>7 is a bit unbalanced don't you think? Also I don't think 7 is needed since the bpm and SR is quite and is going to attract more of the lower skilled players. Also a lot of players are going to play with DT or HR and OD 7 would feel really harsh with those mods. What do you think about 3.5, 4.5/5, 6 ?

I really like the rhythms you've used, in all diffs ~
else are fixed, thanks!
also i think ar8 is still too high so i reduced to 7.5 lol
_handholding

Natsu wrote:

send me a pm once u check that ^ and I'll qualify it
wait aren't you dead?
Natsu
no :lol:
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz
Thanks xD
Kurai
Hello, Monstrata informed me that 加藤英美里 should be romanised to "Emiri Kato" as it is the artist's prefered romanisation:
http://www.81produce.co.jp/list.cgi?lady+1135030462820
https://emirelax.com/?m=em_login_new

Therefore the romanised artist should be "Mayoi Hachikuji (Emiri Kato)" (Hachikuji Mayoi has to be reversed as well so that the two names are follow the same format).
Pachiru
Kurai for Quality Assurance BAT
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Kurai wrote:

Hello, Monstrata informed me that 加藤英美里 should be romanised to "Emiri Kato" as it is the artist's prefered romanisation:
http://www.81produce.co.jp/list.cgi?lady+1135030462820
https://emirelax.com/?m=em_login_new

Therefore the romanised artist should be "Mayoi Hachikuji (Emiri Kato)" (Hachikuji Mayoi has to be reversed as well so that the two names are follow the same format).
ye you are right, gonna find a qat
thanks for checking!
Nardoxyribonucleic
As requested. You may fix the metadata now.
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz
done :3
Nardoxyribonucleic
It is back :3
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

It is back :3
thanks nardo :3
Kurai
\o/ congrats
Doormat
dropping my opinion, but i strongly disagree with "Mayoi Hachikuji".

we use the "firstname surname" romanisation when the artist has a preferred romanisation. in Emiri Kato's case, she has a preferred romanisation, but the same can't be said for the character she's playing. therefore, shouldn't we use the "surname firstname" style of romanisation for the character name?

tl;dr Hachikuji Mayoi (Emiri Kato) would be more appropriate; since there's no established preferred romanisation for the character itself we should stick with "surname firstname" romanisation for the character name
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Doormat wrote:

dropping my opinion, but i strongly disagree with "Mayoi Hachikuji".

we use the "firstname surname" romanisation when the artist has a preferred romanisation. in Emiri Kato's case, she has a preferred romanisation, but the same can't be said for the character she's playing. therefore, shouldn't we use the "surname firstname" style of romanisation for the character name?

tl;dr Hachikuji Mayoi (Emiri Kato) would be more appropriate; since there's no established preferred romanisation for the character itself we should stick with "surname firstname" romanisation for the character name
This is what i've found from the official website

I think both Mayoi Hachikuji/Hachikuji Mayoi are fine? tho I am not sure in this case (It is not stated in owarimonogatari so I can only find it from other series)
Pachiru
this is why i don't map anime uwu