forum

an options to disable the combo effects in CTB mode [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +18
Topic Starter
paitehoens
:) :)

blissfulyoshi
I don't really see too much of a problem with it. It feels almost like the request to disable kiai and those have been denied many times. Oh well, I want to see what what other CTB players think.
Topic Starter
paitehoens
all right.. thx :D
Kitsunemimi
Among all the little things in osu! that people've asked to disable, the little tiny burst of colour that shoots up from the plate is barely distracting. I've never EVER had any problems with it, in fact, I like watching as it goes higher and higher up to combo 200.

No support.
Weez
I barely notice them :/
My1_old
me too but the lighting in kiai annoys xTreme, but it can be helpful in flashlight
ziin

Skin. It. Out.
/USA-only reference
blissfulyoshi
Seeing as there is virtually no support for this, going to deny this. If anyone really wants it, please make a decent case for it.
Sakura
Not to mention i doubt peppy would like to add any sort of toggle like this.
Shiirn

ziin wrote:

Skin. It. Out.
/USA-only reference

just so you know, those can't be skinned out.
My1_old
but I want good hitbursts in standard and thaat they are not SO intruding in CTB coz they show one with each dropLET, for each fruit or drop, OK but not for the dropLET
Topic Starter
paitehoens
it's okay, now i'm used to it.. thanks a lot for you guys!! XD
eldnl

Shiirn wrote:

ziin wrote:

Skin. It. Out.
/USA-only reference

just so you know, those can't be skinned out.
It's possible, I've seen some maps with transparent letters, would be a skin. This is really helpful with flashlight, when you are in 200+ combo this will cover a lot of vision, how you can change the skin?
Raging Bull
Maybe put the combo below Ryuuta instead of over the plate?
mekadon_old

Raging Bull wrote:

Maybe put the combo below Ryuuta instead of over the plate?
this.

And you could just make star2.png transparent 8D
My1_old
yes yes but I want that the lighting only appears for the fruit and/or drops in sliders while kiai, not one for each dropLET, and I dont wanna turn it off coz I like the effect in standard