forum

the second i get tired of eromanga-sensei

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zero manners
Softwarm
Why would you even bother playing these boring maps, they're so repetitive...
Serraionga
jesus fucking christ that disqus section

not really sure how many rounds of chemotherapy gonna need for that one
worst fl player
Your post did not obtain the off topic standards!

Please delete.
Aurani

Brisk Clarity wrote:

You will quickly find out that on this game/forum, being an imbecile is something "people" like him strive for.
Razzy
idk how dumbass Hitorigoto managed to stay the "most played" map for weeks

and of all the things that could've possibly replaced it, it just had to be this, didn't it

why, osu! community, why
Topic Starter
zero manners

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

Your post did not obtain the off topic standards!

Please delete.
uhhhhhhhhh
dont tell me what to do
Meah
As a ClariS fan I really loved it when Hitorigoto is the top played beatmap, but then Elmo and Cookie Monster happened. :(
I have a cookie, I have a choco
Ohhh, Choco Cookie
</3
Topic Starter
zero manners

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I'm not that great at searching for beatmaps and when i go into multiplayer, all the players near my level use mirai nikki or HIMEHIMEHIMEHIMMHEIHEIHEIHEMHISUKISUKIDAISUKIHIMe
johnmedina999
When will a non-STD mode be on the "Most Played" section
Stanvord

johnmedina999 wrote:

When there are more non std players than std players
Celine
Most "most played beatmaps" are garbage bandwagoned pp maps tbh
I only recall Highscore being the only decent map there
abraker

Stanvord wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

When there are more non std players than std players
When will there be more non std players than std players?
Celine
When standard is removed, obviously
Ryoid
Well, you can say that again
Celine
To many 4k in multi play like 1k cause hitorigoto . Bost my pp to 4k ? That idea dormat want to help player from 2k pp to 4k pp . Help but actual , he ruin mapper ! Now around 4k to many noob cause him ... he pp song for what ? Want help ? Want money ? Or for fun ? People 2k help he went I talk about this but a real player 4k so annoying . 2k become 4k now . That idea dormat like a people farmer I'd ....
johnmedina999
I only play 4K, sorry.
Foxtrot

BWSnoob wrote:

To many 4k in multi play like 1k cause hitorigoto . Bost my pp to 4k ? That idea dormat want to help player from 2k pp to 4k pp . Help but actual , he ruin mapper ! Now around 4k to many noob cause him ... he pp song for what ? Want help ? Want money ? Or for fun ? People 2k help he went I talk about this but a real player 4k so annoying . 2k become 4k now . That idea dormat like a people farmer I'd ....
Celine
Hitorigoto is my city
Serraionga
Well, daisan is my city. Located in Quality Era District 14, it is a small city free from the clutches of the horrible meme/pp mapping disease that threatens to wipe out all our current civilization. It ̮̩̳̩̝͉i͍̦̳̪̕s̺̠͎͖̺̖ ̧͔̹͇t́r̞̞̘͘u̙̮e̠̜̣ ̝͈̩̕t͚̘̹̼hat mo̳̭͢st͓͓̳̜͎͟ ̷̦͕̣̲ͅp̥̦͈eopl̢̛̘̬̪̝̻͈̮͕̖͔͉͟͢#͕̰̙̹̼͓̹̯̼̫̻̲̘̟̀͟͟\̷̵̢̱̫͉̩̝̱̪[̨̨̘̤̼̠͍̥ͅͅÈ̢̢̝̩̬̮͕̠͖̟̥͇̥̫̺͎̼̰́͝Ŕ͟͝͏̛̭̩̞̰̭̘̦R̵͏͉̘͎̦̖͡Ơ͘҉̵̼̹͖̯Ŗ̶͢͟҉̯̘̻͖̜͇1̶̧҉̷̖̗̘̰͔͉͖͎̤̘=̵̛͏̲̱̫̭̠"̛̻̭̰̣̥̥̞͉̱͖̰͜͡͝1̷̰̬̲0̷̡̢̠̭̫̫͜͞"̶̵̬̩̰͕͎̦̟͓̩̪̝̞͔̰̜̰̜̖́͡$̸̸҉̡̤̖̖̟͙̥̝͠ͅ

There was an error while installing this post in the forum. Check the setup log for more information and contact the author.
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

There was an error while installing this post in the forum. Check the setup log for more information and contact the author.
Error 404: Setup log not found

Contacting author...