forum

Hiya!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Espionage724
(first time I probably actually typed the word Hiya :p)

I go by Espionage724 pretty much everywhere, so you may of seen me before :p

I'm a gamer, and I like technology. I host my own game service type thing (well, I guess I host multiplayer games sometimes, like Minecraft servers), I'm a Xfire Game Master (I was the one who fixed osu!'s display name and fixed auto detection on the 9/16 update for anyone who cares), and I'm an admin over at 9xx Soldiers Sans Frontiers. I also like Anime, and I am (trying) to learn Japanese in my free time.

I've heard of osu! quite some time ago whenever I noticed a few of my friends playing it on Xfire. Last month, I decided to finally search the game up to see what it was about. I wished I had searched it sooner :p

I guess my skills at osu! are alright. I can pass most songs I've heard before on at least hard on standard, and songs I haven't heard before I usually have to redo a few times to finally be able to pass it somewhat decently. I can do very few songs on Insane, and usually those I get a C on. I think I have somewhat random luck with some songs though, like there will be some song I could never pass before no matter how many retries I do, then later that day I'll start osu and somehow pass that song first try :p, and then after passing it that one time, I won't be able to do it anymore :p This beatmap for some reason I can't get enough of (500+ plays on Hard, 300+ Insane). I remember retrying it 10-20 times a day on Hard, and then one day finally passing it :p, and I finally got past some troubling part on Insane difficulty, my streaming needs work though :/

I only usually do Standard mode. Taiko I'm not really good at, but then again I rarely ever try it (but I am pretty good at drums on Rock Band, not sure if that's really comparable though lol). Catch the Beat is also nice for a change of things, I think I'm somewhat good at it :p

I tried creating a beatmap a few weeks ago, nothing really good though. It became graveyard eventually too. I'll try creating beatmaps again in the future though :)

I also tend to end sentences with ":p" quite a bit lol...

With all that being said, I hope to be friends with everyone here :D
Vext_old
I see by your avatar that you are in the hospital, I am sorry to hear that, I shall bring you flowers and slip the doctor a bit o' dosh and get em to put some morphine into that IV. Welcome.
Hika

Vext wrote:

I see by your avatar that you are in the hospital, I am sorry to hear that, I shall bring you flowers and slip the doctor a bit o' dosh and get em to put some morphine into that IV. Welcome.
What. HI!
Firo Prochainezo
Morphine.
f e a r
HI DO YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND ASWELL? WELCOME TO OSU!
dj M2fiesta
Ello there and wanna be friends? =P
EpicFailure
Welcome to osu, nice intro. :D
Topic Starter
Espionage724
Thx all :) (also Vext my logo is from GTA IV :p lol)
YTYuyu
o wow looks like that song is addicting to play. i understand how u feel about that song in hard. those streams and the spinner to 2 circles aren't easy. to hit. anyways Welcome :D
Slip
Why am I always the late one to post in these threads?! Anyway,I guess I'll see you around playing if we're lucky. :oops: