forum

Chino (CV.Minase Inori) - Mahou Shoujo Chino

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Raff
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
NanasWongSugih
Tf's Insane

osu://edit/00:06:324 Tambahin timing Point 1,2

Normal

Background jangan lupa

TF's Normal

osu://edit/01:01:735 Posisinya begini
Botan
Hello from my queue!
started: 12:46pm

Easy
I don't believe this difficulty is ready yet. There are a number of reoccurring issues that need to be addressed.
As a tip, unless you are wanting for a specific shape, banana (curved) sliders look best with 3 node points.
  1. Spinners should be used sparingly in Easy and when they are used make sure there is enough time after (recovery time) to allow players to get ready to tap. Using 00:00:676 (1) for example, there is 0.7 seconds for the player to reset to play the next note, that is not enough time for an Easy. There should be a minimum of 4 beats.
  2. Distance snap needs to be consistent throughout the entire map. The time distance equality needs to be the same as it sets the pattern and feel for the player. This is very integral for an Easy. 00:07:029 (1,2,3), the 1 and 3 are the same distance time-wise from the slider but on the map, the 3 is closer to the slider than the 1. Not equal. Continuing down this section, the distance snap then goes down to 0.80x from 1.20x.
  3. There is also a lack of structure to the map. Objects composition is a bit random, 00:32:441 (3) - is not mapped consistently with what has already been mapped.
  4. Reverse sliders should also be used sparingly and when you do use them, limit it so it only reverses once as more than one may be too difficult.
  5. Be careful with overlaps in an Easy. The notes should still be clearly readable so minimize the overlap. Avoid overlaps if you can.
There are a few more things that are worth mentioning but I want you to figure them out for yourself. I highly suggest playing Easy maps to try and understand what the standard is.

Tf's Normal
I think the SV is too fast. There are also a number of issues that need to be addressed with this difficulty as well. Whatever I wrote ^^^ applies to Normal too.
00:43:029 (1) - This slider looks very ugly and is not very readable.

At this point I don't believe this mapset is ready for mods simply because my suggestion would to be a remap. I quickly skimmed through the other difficulties and they also have similar issues. The entire Hard difficulty plays easier than the Normal, that shouldn't be possible. Don't kudosu this post.
finished: 1:10pm
Topic Starter
Raff
knew its going to be suck
Thanks for the feedback, i'll remap soon!
Botan
It's okay my friend. Better to learn now so that you can focus on improving the right way. Just sit back, do some studying, look at a few Chino pics and we're set.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.