forum

Hi there im "new"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
InfernoWonderland
Well im not really new but i never came to introduce my self -u- so im doing it now so ahm im me?? lol ok no

I like a lot games that put in challenge the player abilities or that have a nice cute story or it have an incredible
gore effects and the flesh and the bodys go flying everywhere and you say "omg this is amazing"...ok not really
but i like gore in games like in Gears of War..i just love that game...but i like more games like TLOZ or SSB that games are awesome.

Well and ahm i like metal, japanese music,vocaloid Miku. GUMI and Gakupo in special , i hate but hate hate reggeton <_<, i like the cute song like to sleep lol it always relax me when im upset or idk suffering c:

I like to walk that's the thing i most do ahm i like watch the sky ahm im a weird person i dont undestand myself and i'm a mess c: so thats me lol...well that's all i think i gave more info that i just had to leave here but well ;D hi i'm the "not so new" player here introducing himself so... How you holding up..because i'm a potato C:
Vext_old
Not gonna lie, I didn't read any of that, I just stared at your avatar for about 3 minutes. Welcome.
Haseo_old
Your avatar is amazing. Enjoy your stay.
Hika
Hi potato ~
Topic Starter
InfernoWonderland

Vext wrote:

Not gonna lie, I didn't read any of that, I just stared at your avatar for about 3 minutes. Welcome.
Yea i tought that someone gonna come to post randoms things but it's ok i don't care to much like to get angry with ppl like you -u-

Haseo wrote:

Your avatar is amazing. Enjoy your stay.
*u* thank you haha

Hika wrote:

Hi potato ~
hi c:
Firo Prochainezo
Yea i tought that someone gonna come to post randoms things but it's ok i don't care to much like to get angry with ppl like you -u-
He probably did, but he's an habitual liar.

Enjoy your stay!
EpicFailure
Oh you're a potato? You are absolutely normal!

Welcome aboard potato!