forum

Aiming to the right with mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frikandel
Hi guys. I've been practicing aim lately and feel like I've improved a lot.

I also noticed that somehow jumps to the right seem much harder. I assume this is because it's more difficult to bend wrist/arm outward or something, since aiming to the right is much less comfortable then aiming to the left.

Any mouse players who have tips on how to deal with this? Perhaps it has something to do with my setup? I'm not sure.
ManuelOsuPlayer

Frikandel wrote:

Hi guys. I've been practicing aim lately and feel like I've improved a lot.

I also noticed that somehow jumps to the right seem much harder. I assume this is because it's more difficult to bend wrist/arm outward or something, since aiming to the right is much less comfortable then aiming to the left.

Any mouse players who have tips on how to deal with this? Perhaps it has something to do with my setup? I'm not sure.
Do you spin to the left?
Sandy Hoey
Could be your posture making it hard for your arm/wrist to move to the right
Deva

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Could be your posture making it hard for your arm/wrist to move to the right
This since I never really noticed a single movement in any direction being hard.
If you are talking about stuff like back and forth jumps that's a whole different story
N0thingSpecial
Unless grip, sensitivity and posture makes you physically impossible reach to the right I think it's most likely a mental block

If you do feel like it's uncomfortable to reach for the right, try changing settings cause having a comfortable setting is important
Eskalade
tbh i have a worse problem. sometimes if i aim to the right i accidentally lift up my mouse, which basically kills me. The best way to prevent this is to allow your pinky to slide over the mouse pad(or any other finger on the mousepad).
Ryoid
I have the same problem too,use claw grip and increase your sensitivity
or it was your posture that prevent you from doing that