forum

[resolved] osz. files dont open automatically

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alhamdulillah
Problem Details: Everytime i download a beatmap it doesn't open it like it did before not even if i click on it. I have to drag the files into osu manually wich is nervewracking.

Same thing with Skins.

This is happening since approx. 3 days.

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Tsunderplane

Dio_el_bio wrote:

Problem Details: Everytime i download a beatmap it doesn't open it like it did before not even if i click on it. I have to drag the files into osu manually wich is nervewracking.

Same thing with Skins.

Open your downloads folder where you keep the .osz files, right click and use the "open with.." option and choose "osu!.exe" from your list of programs or manually by searching for your osu! folder
Shortthu
open osu options -> scroll to the bottom -> repair folder permission. after that it'll ask you to choose yes/no in uac window, choose yes. now wait a bit
you can still do the thing Kazuki Kazami told above tho
Topic Starter
Alhamdulillah
It's working again ty guys ;)
haruu vv
it worked thank you
Gahara-san UwU

Tsunderplane wrote:

Dio_el_bio wrote:

Same thing with Skins.

Open your downloads folder where you keep the .osz files, right click and use the "open with.." option and choose "osu!.exe" from your list of programs or manually by searching for your osu! folder
the thing is when i select osu!.exe, it just does nothing and returns to the choose an app to open with page