nice peppy :)
dont need to use my laptop X)
*downloading osu*
ROZERO_old
good job
di_97
I just installed this on my phone! It's awesome >w<
blackmarket
i've been having a lot of issues with the game crashing.... doesn't matter whether i have the quality on lowest or highest, every so often, the game just crashes. i'm using a samsung galaxy s2
HonooMasato
Hmm just bought android phone,
have to try this
Haseo_old
With this in mind, I hope osu! spreads into more systems. (or into an Arcade.)
Akitosu
I find osu standard so much easier on my phone now compared to on the comp with a mouse
_shiroinu
I've tried it. I really gotta turn off all the nice graphics for the sake of not lagging the game. still pretty good tho
Akitosu
I wish I could use a touch screen or something to play su standard on the computer, it's so much easier!
janyf
hi , working perfect on galaxy tab 10.1 , but will be nice add catch the beat in future :)
Shyrka_old
Tested on HTC Wildfire S.
not lagging but sometimes sound dissapears (it happens on very rare occasions)
Genesis Rose
Huawei S7 Tablet has lag on Insane+ songs and plays hit sounds twice, hit sounds are also off beat (100+ms delay). This is AFTER turning all settings to the lowest.
KaneRoxell
Why i cant download beatmap on osudroid.... >:(
Wylo

Drenferalis wrote:

Huawei S7 Tablet has lag on Insane+ songs and plays hit sounds twice, hit sounds are also off beat (100+ms delay). This is AFTER turning all settings to the lowest.
Did you adjust offset? Use the "Show FPS" feature and set offset accordingly.
Pingouin7
Works extremely well on Samsung Nexus S.
Sometimes lag a little bit when I have other apps running in the background, though.
kamok
Cant dl maps.because cant connect to server.:(
foulcoon
Closing this announcement thread.

Please direct all discussion about osu!droid to the dev forums here: viewforum.php?f=85

If you're having an issue with osu!droid perhaps you might want to try the Bug Reports section.