forum

YUC'e - Sunset Tea Cup

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Paloch VeGa
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 12:32:14 AM

Artist: YUC'e
Title: Sunset Tea Cup
Source: Frequency Blitz
Tags: Inversal GalenTori
BPM: 160
Filesize: 13667kb
Play Time: 03:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Astronomical Twilight (4.9 stars, 757 notes)
  2. Civil Twilight (0.82 stars, 10 notes)
  3. Frontier's Extremely Delightful Nightfall (5.62 stars, 369 notes)
  4. GalenTori's Dusk (4.46 stars, 744 notes)
  5. hitsounds (4.9 stars, 726 notes)
  6. Inversal's Midnight (5.31 stars, 486 notes)
  7. Nautical Twilight (2.78 stars, 196 notes)
  8. Rize's Sundown (5.12 stars, 223 notes)
Download: YUC'e - Sunset Tea Cup
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Finally back to mapping, Thanks to Inversal for introducing me to this beautiful song
Daytime is fading, the scenery turn whiter and whiter while we're growing older and older . . .
If you ask me about the mapset titles, here's my answer : https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/d ... light.html

Hope this can finally be my first mapset to get ranked :)
Civil Twilight some ideas help would be appreciated
Nautical Twilight 50% WIP
GalenTori's Dusk by GalenTori Completed
Astronomical Twilight Completed
Inversal's Midnight by Inversal WIP nearly finished
Frontier's Extremely Delightful Nightfall by - Frontier - WIP

P.S. Don't count on my mapping speed though, I've a mapping speed of a disabled snail
Try this incredible mapset where I've been on GD instead https://osu.ppy.sh/s/310702
tkilele
I don't think that it's likely that a map as technical as this would ever get ranked (sorry I guess :c), but maybe loved (?).
I enjoyed the Frontier's Extremely Delightful Nightfall quite a lot, but you could try and make things like this 00:51:200 (2,3,4,5,6) - flow better, try to adjust it to use circular flow (?) like the other fast slider parts.

I'm not a pro at mapping/modding not even good tbh, so if you think you know better than me (which is probably true) feel free to ignore me.
Topic Starter
Paloch VeGa
hey, thanks for the comments, I'm not sure as well that the map will make it far enough to ranked but it's quite a good experience for me since I've never map a song this hard before. Afterall thanks for the comment and I'll make sure the map comes out fun to play even it won't make it to loved or ranked state anyway.

Cheers
- Frontier -

TKILELE wrote:

I don't think that it's likely that a map as technical as this would ever get ranked (sorry I guess :c), but maybe loved (?).
I enjoyed the Frontier's Extremely Delightful Nightfall quite a lot, but you could try and make things like this 00:51:200 (2,3,4,5,6) - flow better, try to adjust it to use circular flow (?) like the other fast slider parts.

I'm not a pro at mapping/modding not even good tbh, so if you think you know better than me (which is probably true) feel free to ignore me.
i didn't intend to make circular flow or smth for that time. i just think that i would make 1/8 sliders streams only.
so no fixed thanks
Coldeath3D
I do like how GalenTori's Dusk is actually really fun but would you maybe try and put it to a 5 star for that difficulty because that is how I feel about that.
BoatKrab
เสร็จแล้ว Poke หน่อย อยาก Mod มั่ก เพลงเพราะ <3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.