forum

#bulgarian channel [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Flanster
Ive asked peppy about that and he told me are there many players active.You should I know im not the internet.

Is it that much trouble to add one channel.Its in the top 50,1000+ players ,someof them decent ones.

If no just add the little [Denied] on the back of the Subject title so I will quit nagging about it.

Thank you.
Galkan

Ephemeral wrote:

As with all the other channel request threads, we would love to add the channel but simply cant due to infrastructure restrictions at the current time.

At a later date, when such issues are addressed by development, we will be adding channels for every well-represented player group.
This was said about #czechoslovakian channel, so I'm not expecting any other answer for #bulgarian.
I'd like to know what's the ETA for those "fixes", though.
Topic Starter
Flanster

Galkan wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

As with all the other channel request threads, we would love to add the channel but simply cant due to infrastructure restrictions at the current time.

At a later date, when such issues are addressed by development, we will be adding channels for every well-represented player group.
This was said about #czechoslovakian channel, so I'm not expecting any other answer for #bulgarian.
I'd like to know what's the ETA for those "fixes", though.
So i see.Thannks for the info,then its a no :D

I still dont get why the turks get their channel but not bulgarians,i open #turkish every now and then to check for activity > no chat.

Oh well