forum

most achievements?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mulraf
i was just wondering who's the player with the most achievements in osu!? so far the most i've seen was on toy with 121 in total from what i've counted (obviously new achievements included and in all modes). but i'm just a 4-5 digit pleb and come close so there oughta be someone with more, right?
Edgar_Figaro
Interesting question, I've never bothered counting up my achievements before. I only have 96 but I could easily get 16 more if I played the beatmap packs.

Would be cool if there was a list of top achievement players
7ambda
Snow Note has almost every old achievement.
Topic Starter
mulraf
i've seen someone who had all old achievements before but don't remember his name, found him through some forum or something along those lines. but obviously there will never be anyone who has all achievements including the new ones (because fc'ing an 8* in every mode is too ridiculous to think about). but i think there'll be someone who has more than toy. there are many all-mode players but somehow none of them seem to bother doing the beatmap packs while the achievement hunters don't seem to bother playing the other modes :O

edit: oh and they idea about actually counting all achievements isn't something i can take credit for myself - on the new osu forum page for a short time period i think there was a counter on the top of your profile page. either that or i mistook some other number for such a counter :D but if they removed it then i wonder why since i like(d) the idea :x
Edgar_Figaro

mulraf wrote:

i've seen someone who had all old achievements before but don't remember his name, found him through some forum or something along those lines. but obviously there will never be anyone who has all achievements including the new ones (because fc'ing an 8* in every mode is too ridiculous to think about). but i think there'll be someone who has more than toy. there are many all-mode players but somehow none of them seem to bother doing the beatmap packs while the achievement hunters don't seem to bother playing the other modes :O

edit: oh and they idea about actually counting all achievements isn't something i can take credit for myself - on the new osu forum page for a short time period i think there was a counter on the top of your profile page. either that or i mistook some other number for such a counter :D but if they removed it then i wonder why since i like(d) the idea :x
Yeah Fcing 8* maps in every mode seems a bit insane. Interesting enough though is that high ranker is not mode specific. So once you earn it in one mode you get it for all modes. If they were to split that up to be mode specific (as well as combo achievements) would make getting all of them even harder.

Edit: Btw I forgot I know of a user that's goal is to get every achievement in every gamemode. Checked their profile and counted them up was currently 126 for sleepteiner out of a possible of 170 achievments currently.

I think if lets say a person gets all the achievmeents (with maybe exception of FC 7* & 8* and Pass 8* in each of the modes) then 158/170 would be an achievable but extremely impressive mark to hit
Topic Starter
mulraf
nice, a new mark to hit then :x

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I think if lets say a person gets all the achievmeents (with maybe exception of FC 7* & 8* and Pass 8* in each of the modes) then 158/170 would be an achievable but extremely impressive mark to hit
agreed. and "is this real life? o_O" http://haitai.jp/is-this-real-life-hush ... hievement/ - extremely impressive one as well :x
Edgar_Figaro
Yeah main mode standard players do have more achievements they can get like that then main mode players is other modes. Still an all-mode player who is most proficient in standard would be the best for earning achievements
Buster
xasuma almost have all the old Achievements
he just needed to get 2,000,000 Fruits in osu!catch, 300,000 Drums and 3,000,000 Drum in osu!taiko, and 4,000,000 Keys in osu!mania
Ankanogradiel
Ryoko is the one that has the most from the ones I've seen
Topic Starter
mulraf

Ankanogradiel wrote:

Ryoko is the one that has the most from the ones I've seen
you're right :o

and i wasn't imagining things! he saved it on his profile!

that was on the new osu profile page. as an achievement-hunter i want it back!
Ankanogradiel
Too bad that sum number and progress bar ain't on the new page anymore.
Will probably be added again later.
I'm on my way to getting more than he has though~