forum

Streams? help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
idealnettles
Alright so its been about a year since my last moan about how I can't stream, so lets give it another go.

So I have been playing around 3 and a half years at this point, I haven't really stopped, just kept playing the whole time. I have improved of course but still the 1 thing holding me back is my streaming ability. At this point I am around 3.5k.

Streaming ability?
Well I would say that I can stream, my fingers do move and hit the notes when I play them just not well, if is a long stream I tend to go everywhere (example on Asu no Yozora - Sky Arrow) so how do I fix this? is it finger control? is it a mental thing? etc?

Now a lot of people have tried to help me but nothing to yet, if you are feeling like you need a challenge please try and help me solve this issue. Now I really do care and I will try my best, so please PM either in game or on the website, I will be willing to play certain maps, try certain things, talk about what I have tried, etc. I really don't mind what rank you are if you think you can help that's all that matters.

Things I have tried:
- Stream practice maps
- Slow stream maps
- Changing tapping positions (I'm sure there are more I can try)
- Playing with music loud
- Playing without headphones
- Lots more

I'm guessing this forum post will be memed so yeah PM me if you are actually interested in helping me.

TL;DR - I can't stream want help in PMs

Edit 1: Made a Google Sheet for things https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Deva
I can stream better than 3k lmao

How often do you practice streaming?
like you need to practice it all the time

also this might sound weird but are you playing on a laptop keyboard or a proper one?
B1rd
It takes at least 7 years to learn how to stream
Topic Starter
idealnettles

HK_ wrote:

I can stream better than 3k lmao

How often do you practice streaming?
like you need to practice it all the time

also this might sound weird but are you playing on a laptop keyboard or a proper one?
I practicing streaming pretty much everyday, If I'm playing osu! I will be practicing stream basically

and I use a normal keyboard a corsair K70 (brown switches) at the monent.