forum

[Archived] Osu! has stopped working.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Valendin
Problem Details: Game was working fine until after a Windows update today, it gives me an error message saying "Osu has stopped working." I've already looked up the issue and tried everything people suggest and nothing works. Please help

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
Nitrous
Have you tried running osu!repair? You can hold SHIFT while the splash screen (osu! cookie) is showing to run it from there. Aside from that you can change update streams (stable to fallback) and run compatibility mode.
Topic Starter
Valendin
UPDATE: Also, is there anyway I can retrieve my skins and songs?
Topic Starter
Valendin

-Nitrous wrote:

Have you tried running osu!repair? You can hold SHIFT while the splash screen (osu! cookie) is showing to run it from there. Aside from that you can change update streams (stable to fallback) and run compatibility mode.

Compatability mode worked but all my songs and skins are gone, anyway to retrieve them?
Topic Starter
Valendin

-Nitrous wrote:

Nvm I actually found a fix through compatabilty mode, thank you very much for the quick reply and help :)
Venix
don't do multiple posts, just edit previous one.