forum

Toshiyuki Sudo, Shinji Ushiroda, Yumi Takahashi, Megumi Inou

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ceder
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zaterdag 26 augustus 2017 at 21:52:26

Artist: Toshiyuki Sudo, Shinji Ushiroda, Yumi Takahashi, Megumi Inoue
Title: Miitopia - Event Battle
Source: Miitopia
BPM: 174
Filesize: 2187kb
Play Time: 01:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3,4 stars, 160 notes)
  2. Insane (4,87 stars, 370 notes)
Download: Toshiyuki Sudo, Shinji Ushiroda, Yumi Takahashi, Megumi Inoue - Miitopia - Event Battle
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Miitopia beatmap! WIP lol

27/7/2017 - First upload, Insane 100%, no hitsounds yet
26/8/2017 - Hard added, but not complete™

NOTE THAT, IF MODDING: I am new to mapping, but please don't be afraid to show me all the mistakes I made. I need to learn it from somewhere, right? So dont be afraid to tear down this whole map lol
PokuMii
So happy to see some Miitopia come to Osu!

Really digging this on Osu mania! :)
Topic Starter
Ceder
Thank you! The ost of miitopia is so nice lol
Sadly i am not planning on making osumania specific diffs lol. But if you want to make a gd, go ahead!
Ive never ranked anything lol so i dont think there will be a ranked version of this but practice makes perfect lol
micsxdrachet
Ok "NOTE THAT, IF MODDING: I am new to mapping, but please don't be afraid to show me all the mistakes I made. I need to learn it from somewhere, right? So dont be afraid to tear down this whole map lol"

I think that beatmap its a bit offset, i needs more difficulties, like an easier one for clumsy people like me :D and you should also change image background.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.