forum

DragonForce - E.P.M. [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zigizigiefe
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 20 Ocak 2018 Cumartesi at 20:55:18

Artist: DragonForce
Title: E.P.M.
Tags: herman li zp theart ultra beatdown japanese release bonus track marathon taiko deathstream extreme power metal epm
BPM: 145
Filesize: 11189kb
Play Time: 07:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Tatsujin (8,05 stars, 3972 notes)
Download: DragonForce - E.P.M.
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
31/10/2017 MP3 HAS BEEN CHANGED, PLEASE RE-DL

Taiko needs more DragonForce Nanahira.
Aiming for rank, open for mods!

If you think it's mapped for free pp, see this explanation so you are aware of what I followed.

trollocat
love it.
Topic Starter
zigizigiefe
Here is the pattern explanations so noone says that I mapped for pp.

1. First off, all 1/8 patterns are placed over 1/8 and 1/16 sounds. However, there're still 1/8 doublets set over the sound that is not 1/8. I'm working on it.
  2. 05:30:836 - I must tell that's one of the patterns that fucks up SR the most. Could it be mapped in other ways? Sure, but I chose this way because my mapping style represents unusual keyboard sounds with this way.
  3. 05:40:941 - It increases the SR a lot and it could be mapped in else way as well, but my mapping style represents slide effects with 1/6 4plets. Why I bound 4plets and the stream is that I didn't want to stop the stream suddenly.
  4. 06:07:152 (978,979,980,981,982,983,984) - Same goes for that. When the keyboard goes 1/3, it got 1/6 suddenly. It's not anything about overmap as well.
  5. Also, the map has way too long streams because guitar and drum are so intense that leaves me no choice aside from using long stream.
That's it for now. If there's something I missed or you disagree for some parts, hence you have an alternative suggestion, please let me know!
frukoyurdakul
"Taiko needs more dragonforce."

Nuked.
Surono
lol lmao Zogozogoefe trying mimic (not meme) me like at peper inside, hoi why not post in the disqus section when rank but well still would be meme KQWOKQWKQWOWKQ. asdasdsadfasd

:^)
Topic Starter
zigizigiefe

frukoyurdakul wrote:

Nuked.
You want me to map Nanahira? :^)
xtrem3x

frukoyurdakul wrote:

Nuked.
Same
Topic Starter
zigizigiefe
:thonk: FRUKOWO
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.